December Rage Thread

• "Tanks shouldn't buy Cauterize. Leave the red items for the damage dealers and flanks"

SEA Servers, and this crap

• @DaddyOoker Almost funy

• PC

When you have to play against f***ing JayFlare, but your teammates have no idea how to follow up, and have zero awareness. Should have pinged VBE a half a million times. Maybe people would have gotten that I was getting flanked pretty much the entire game. It doesn't help he has a f***ing insane Raum.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska

What's the matter with it - not enough? I think at 50% transfer the enemy will be just as screwed as your own team so maybe 17% per level is the balanced value.

• @DaddyOoker Less and less funy.
    But I can continue:
    How can you write 'balanced' if you didn't add base cost? Nonsense.
    In which category is it? Attacker? Utility?
    There is a rule: there are equal amount of items in all of the categories. Which item you want to remove or what are the other 3 items for the remaining categories?
    And the most important question: how could you solve the toxicity trasfer or even detection?

It's disgustion to make jokes about things that others worked a lot to create serious suggestions. You just share idiotness here.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska You know it's a joke. This is the shit, no actual topic, rage thread. If I had added it to your serious topic then you might have an actual valid point. For you to be offended is beyond expectation. 😲

Utility. 400 credits base cost. Where is that equal item per cat rule? Show me the source of that. They can add scrolling if it was actually needed.

Detection: Voice recognition. They already have a limited form in the text chat that can be improved.

Implementation: Lot's of ways to cause the enemy to eat itself. Mess with their ping, increase weapon inaccuracy. DC a key player... They wouldn't even know it was the item that caused it since the game already does these things now.

Remember this is a joke so....

• PC

So I just played a KotH game where my team lost by 150 points because everyone but me fed. Top damage, more kills than the rest of my team combined, with just as many deaths as everyone else by the way, and highest credit count in the entire match.

Screenshot_89.png

Viktor was 3/14/7, Lian did a whopping 44k, Khan was trash (I mean aside from securing a couple of kills for me with his grab), and although our healer tried, they got nowhere with these morons. All the while, even with getting BSed by their Jenos and Drogoz both killing me in totally nonsense ways (hit by beams that I was nowhere near, somehow one shot by rockets, getting Drogoz ulted TWICE), I still get 17 kills, 64k damage, and pretty much best everything aside from objective time (And this is playing my Talus, which is not great).

EDIT: I was actually UNDER-EXAGGERATING!

• Dear every Paladins player in 2019

It is stupid isn't it. A VHS is really old. None of you use it anymore right? I doubt that anyone my age would even recognize it's shape anymore. A VHS is old, and we don't use a VHS to watch videos anyway... So...

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL USING VHS IN OUR VOICE GUIDANCE SYSTEM!

Seriously, the VHS trinket is outdated, why bother using it in VGS

• PC

If you say in chat during draft that you'll heal or tank or whatever (and insist on it), PLEASE FILL THAT ROLE, NO MATTER IF WHAT YOU INTENDED TO PICK IS PICKED BY THE OTHER TEAM. I had a troll last game reserve healing for themselves (while somebody else wanted to take it), to instead play VIVIAN. Predictable results. Did no damage, had an absurd number of deaths, NO HEALING, and we got 0-4'ed. BECAUSE WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY HEALING.

All the while I had to play the safest Viktor known to man and essentially hug base, to actually get decent damage. Or 15k more than the Viv and the (mostly AFK) Lian combined, in an 8 minute game.

• im suprise theres many evie hater in game, im training evie in casual after 2 years never using her, if im not doing well sometimes my opponet toxic to me even theres people pm me just to insult me and brag how good they're to defeat me, i mean they 3 -4 stack party and im solo player who getting par with random people sometimes i get newbie team of course i cannot carry every match

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/909892250

That's the worst match I've played until now, Idiot khan spams need healing (the whole game 3 or 4 walls between me and him), AFK dredge, Willo says to his/her team after match, "noob support 1 - 7 lol", that's disgusting

And a noob team or a pro enemies or even both (trust me not my problem)

• @DambaKing reason I avoid PvP when possible lol, bots are boring but atleast it's mostly peaceful, though I really REALLY wish Hirez would take action against toxicity and other kinds of misbehaviour because I had someone say "Maeve kill yourself" in a god damn bot match of all places for no apparent reason, I was the Maeve ofcourse, just minding my own business and doing dailies.

Humans smh...

• PC

@DambaKing

I don't understand how your Dredge got any credits dealing ZERO damage.

Meanwhile an Evie in my match which appears to have disconnected at some point gets only 887 - I know she was there cause she typed in the chat.
    Is the IO ult still causing people to crash?

Another thing in the same match. Enemy Grohk trashes his team after the loss. He went Maelstrom as sole support. He may have been the best damage on his team but his team had basically zero healing. Report Grohk for stupidity - that should be a thing. He has no right to complain about his team when pulling that shit.

afk.png

• PC

I knew it, they used my idea for tiberius sword ^^' I don't like much how they are saying they wanted to do this since a long time -.- my concept is one year old I think...they could at least mention people they are taking ideas from
    edit : almost his whole kit is taken from cynthia, even his talent lol

• What really grinds my gears is the way raum is played why can’t we have any skilled tanks like Makoa. Why tf does this man do a 750 charge AND HEAL FROM IT???? Like really there was nothing in the character skills that said raum gains the same damage he did to the enemy as health.

Raum is also doing too much damage for his mini gun you should put that down to 30 and reduce his armor gain by at least 10% holy I’m about to break something... Many say there are tons of counters but I only see like 4 major counters and their all ults from drogoz, pip, Furia, and Moji.

Like you don’t understand also that cauterize is getting nerfed aswell so that does not help along with shields so he can just mow everything down. I just wish ignition made his gun shoot faster for 3 secs instead of no ammo consumed for 3 secs. And finally his clip size should get reduced down to 300.

Finally got that off my chest. Sorry but I just couldn’t hold it in any longer with these dumb mechanics and even more dumb hitboxes 😕

• PC

• PC

@AToxicMuffin

Let's see..

Khan stun and ult
    Mal'Damba stun and ult
    Furia stun
    IO via Luna's stun
    Bomb King stun
    Atlas setback and ult.
    Pip ult
    Drogoz ult
    Tyra cripple
    Inara cripple talent and ult
    Moji ult
    Jenos grip
    Makoa hook
    Terminus stun
    Torvald nullify and ult
    Imani stun
    Grover cripple
    Evie ult
    Champions that deal damage based on % of health hurt him badly.

I'm sure there are more.

Yeah, the mini gun can deal significant damage over a match but it's not burst in nature and inaccurate at distance - unlike Atlas.

Just my 2c. Ignore him (as much as practical) until your team kills the backline then team focus kill.

• PC

I love how voice packs are free, how to screw over people owning founder's pack a bit more
    I'm gonna stop wondering why hirez can't prevent their games from dying, if they had the game management of other companies they would have the best games ever...

oof to these patch notes. Undecided about most changes, but I'm very annoyed by the resilience change. I love OP resilience, makes CC actually bearable.

Sure it's annoying to have your CC nullified by enemies buying resilience, but it's far more frustrating to be defenceless against opposing CC. I much prefer for me and the enemy to be able to cancel CC, as opposed to no one.

• PC

Incredible... In one second I found a typo - at least I hope it's a typo. Otherwise we will be drilling wells.

typo.png

mindblown300.gif