December Rage Thread

• PC

Okay, Damba's f***ing SS next patch if they don't nerf him. Seriously. The gourd talent makes tanks almost unkillable without at least caut 2. Might have to adjust my list because some of the stuff I have there needs editing. Example: Jenos is weaker than I thought he'd be simply because of how insane Damba's Gourd healing is.

Also tried to play against a GM five stack in PTS. Great times, didn't you think @TTraw (We were on the other team in a couple of games with this five stack)? 😒

And another thing, Acrobat's Trick's card is wrong. Either that or the card doesn't work. It says it lowers Healing Pot's cooldown by "s" for each LMB hit. Yes, it doesn't matter the rank of the card. It says that regardless.

• PC

@DambaKing
    you forgot bugs lmao

also there'd be less toxicity with decent MM

god I gotta go try stuff on pts lmao

• Damba will be REALLY good next patch for sure.

• PC

You guys should make it possible to report issues in game.

Having trouble trying to save a new loadout into an empty slot.

error.jpg

This was the loadout
    theload.jpg

20191207102528_1.jpg

• PC

So my computer crashed randomly in the middle of a match... Great... 😒

Oh and if they would only actually nerf Strix's rifle... Needs less damage... Seriously, even with the nerfs he got he's still too strong in PTS.

• Internet Cafe went like "SORRY MAN, Paladins is in a buggy phase right now, you can't play. Play Dota Instead..."

TF? UR USING FAKE WINDOWS, THAT'S WHAT CAUSED EAC TO NOT LIKE IT! USE REAL WINDOWS! I PAY YOU 12 BUCKS A MONTH TO PLAY A FREE GAME WITH SPEEDY NET, AND YOU CANNOT EVEN DO THAT

I AM FREE THIS SUNDAY BUT THIS MEANS I CANNOT FURTHER COMPLETE MY BATTLEPASS!!!!

• PC

So Sha'Lin doing half decent damage with Rapid Shot is a "major issue"

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/1827/paladins-pts-is-live-a-tigron-s-tale

Congrats on killing Sha'Lin. He was already on death's door before, now you just killed him Evil Mojo. Shame on you. 😡 I mean he's a C tier with the current DPS, but this may just nudge him down to D (I suppose, for Dead)...

Also, for those in the community that just bash EM instead of making reasonable criticisms of the game (mainly the type that say that every other patch is the worst and broke the game), maybe you could benefit everyone's sanity and do something with your life instead of pointlessly bickering.

• @TangAce said in December Rage Thread:

so yesterday I had a wonderful ranked, master/gm lvl everyone being lvl 300+, but hirez decided to put a lvl 23 only having 15champs including only one tank being ruckus, default deck no items obviously and he was even toxic af and understood nothing to the game

so will our devs finally understand that MM is broken?

Nothing surprises me. When I was Silver 5 and had a Bronze 1 friend, they put us against a diamond level 129 Kinessa. The game was over in a 0-4 stomp. The thing is, low silver and bronze players are a small chunk of the population. Most people are high Silver and low Gold, so why are low silvers and bronze players put in a match with masters/diamonds?

• @Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

So Sha'Lin doing half decent damage with Rapid Shot is a "major issue"

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/1827/paladins-pts-is-live-a-tigron-s-tale

Congrats on killing Sha'Lin. He was already on death's door before, now you just killed him Evil Mojo. Shame on you. 😡 I mean he's a C tier with the current DPS, but this may just nudge him down to D (I suppose, for Dead)...

Also, for those in the community that just bash EM instead of making reasonable criticisms of the game (mainly the type that say that every other patch is the worst and broke the game), maybe you could benefit everyone's sanity and do something with your life instead of pointlessly bickering.

No need to be a Syberbolt, but criticism is very much needed this patch. We wanted Moji and Skye to be more like flanks with less consistent damage, more mobility, more sustain for Skye, and a smaller hit box for Moji. Instead they nerfed Moji's sustain, slightly nerfed her area burst, and buffed Skye/Moji as a healer. GG Hi-Rez.

We wanted them to end burst, yet Lian got a buff, Bomb King got a buff, and Willo got the wrong nerf (her main problem was deadzone not blast flower).

Not only is burst still around, but now sustain is worse with supports healing less and tanks having less sustain.

• PC

@HeartQueen Don't forget how they essentially made Gourd Damba totally busted. Seriously, DOUBLED HEALING? What were they thinking? And what are they thinking not to have nerfed it yet? Seriously, every other game I play in PTS I see a Gourd Damba and they always have absurd healing numbers. Gourd with that talent literally has a consistent, decently long lasting 600 healing per second, much better than most supports had access to on higher cooldowns before Caut got nerfed...

But I will say Archi Barik is SOOO GOOD. Like, busted good if played by a competent player. It honestly feels too good... Like outdealing your entire team by 30k most games, while having a low KDA and everything else good...

• @Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Don't forget how they essentially made Gourd Damba totally busted. Seriously, DOUBLED HEALING? What were they thinking? And what are they thinking not to have nerfed it yet? Seriously, every other game I play in PTS I see a Gourd Damba and they always have absurd healing numbers. Gourd with that talent literally has a consistent, decently long lasting 600 healing per second, much better than most supports had access to on higher cooldowns before Caut got nerfed...

But I will say Archi Barik is SOOO GOOD. Like, busted good if played by a competent player. It honestly feels too good... Like outdealing your entire team by 30k most games, while having a low KDA and everything else good...

Archi Barik was never really bad, just tinkering was more useful for consistent damage and zoning. Archi just needed a slight buff, bulldozer nerf and a slow along with the extra damage, and it would be on the level of tinkering pre-nerf. The problem was that they nerfed tinkering way to hard. I liked going Tinkering against burst damagers, Grohk, Khan, and Fernando. Burst damage, Grohk, and Fernando will destroy your turrets anyway, so might as well take the flat damage. Tinkering enables me to out trade Khan for damage and sustain. They should have nerfed Tinkering's damage to 500 a shot and be done with it.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

Archi Barik was never really bad, just tinkering was more useful for consistent damage and zoning. Archi just needed a slight buff, bulldozer nerf and a slow along with the extra damage, and it would be on the level of tinkering pre-nerf. The problem was that they nerfed tinkering way to hard. I liked going Tinkering against burst damagers, Grohk, Khan, and Fernando. Burst damage, Grohk, and Fernando will destroy your turrets anyway, so might as well take the flat damage. Tinkering enables me to out trade Khan for damage and sustain. They should have nerfed Tinkering's damage to 500 a shot and be done with it.

Tinkerin didn't even need much of a nerf... A little extra fall-off and a little less damage would have been alright... But now it's a straight-up handicap...

As for Archi, IMHO with dozer nerfs, it didn't even really need much of a buff to begin with. It's actually decent on live if you know what you're doing. But on PTS it's just busted. Though I am very happy about the indirect Fortify buffs, and Fortify might be an OK second option for Barik, but it can't compete with a 5s turret cooldown (with One Man's Scrap 3, after you put down a couple) and massive point pressure from the 48 additional DPS. Not to mention, the turret cards are just insane right now...

• PC

Well a first pick moji that died the double than me started insulting me the whole match just because used F with khan right before he ulted and displaced the enemy ash. Honestly some people need to chill

• PC

so I played some pts, well, shields are useless, so all shield tanks are useless af, the worst being barik, oh god I've never seen him being so bad
    other than that and the fact that vik and strix are so totally stupid, the balance changes seems fair
    I think cherish was nerfed to the ground but solar seems playable
    grover seems a bit too strong, term too
    moji still in need of some rework

but

the damn VGS, oh god, I can't say it enough, it totally, totally sucks, give us back our beloved VGS

• PC

@TangAce

Disappointed that the VGS has a useless ult status line instead of something useful. The ult status is on the screen for all the allies to see.

Instead we lost - Enemies behind us, enemies on the left flank, etc. You know, actual useful stuff. I can learn new keys over time so whatever with that but they should keep the useful stuff over the garbage.

• FUCKING INTERNET CAFE... @Demigod #replyingtomyself

• PC

So I just played with the most stupid Damba ever on PTS... They literally fed their @$$ off, only got 36k healing in 10 minutes with the busted Gourd talent (they were still trying to use Gourd to deal damage, of course), and went off saying "everyone sucks." 😆

Yes most of my teammates in that game were bad, but THIS Damba, the one that was saying all of US were bad, was by FAR the worst unironically... 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious Damba is a rare pick in the game, how about the pts??

• Damba's new shield card actually doesn't defend him: attacks hit under this and you die with an untouched shield 😞
    Andro's new Featherweight also doesn't work, and Zhin's Viciousness neighter.

• PC

@DambaKing said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Damba is a rare pick in the game, how about the pts??

??? Since Raum I've never seen so many Dambas. My PTS match had Dambas on boths teams.