December Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Don't forget how they essentially made Gourd Damba totally busted. Seriously, DOUBLED HEALING? What were they thinking? And what are they thinking not to have nerfed it yet? Seriously, every other game I play in PTS I see a Gourd Damba and they always have absurd healing numbers. Gourd with that talent literally has a consistent, decently long lasting 600 healing per second, much better than most supports had access to on higher cooldowns before Caut got nerfed...

But I will say Archi Barik is SOOO GOOD. Like, busted good if played by a competent player. It honestly feels too good... Like outdealing your entire team by 30k most games, while having a low KDA and everything else good...

Archi Barik was never really bad, just tinkering was more useful for consistent damage and zoning. Archi just needed a slight buff, bulldozer nerf and a slow along with the extra damage, and it would be on the level of tinkering pre-nerf. The problem was that they nerfed tinkering way to hard. I liked going Tinkering against burst damagers, Grohk, Khan, and Fernando. Burst damage, Grohk, and Fernando will destroy your turrets anyway, so might as well take the flat damage. Tinkering enables me to out trade Khan for damage and sustain. They should have nerfed Tinkering's damage to 500 a shot and be done with it.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Don't forget how they essentially made Gourd Damba totally busted. Seriously, DOUBLED HEALING? What were they thinking? And what are they thinking not to have nerfed it yet? Seriously, every other game I play in PTS I see a Gourd Damba and they always have absurd healing numbers. Gourd with that talent literally has a consistent, decently long lasting 600 healing per second, much better than most supports had access to on higher cooldowns before Caut got nerfed...

But I will say Archi Barik is SOOO GOOD. Like, busted good if played by a competent player. It honestly feels too good... Like outdealing your entire team by 30k most games, while having a low KDA and everything else good...

Archi Barik was never really bad, just tinkering was more useful for consistent damage and zoning. Archi just needed a slight buff, bulldozer nerf and a slow along with the extra damage, and it would be on the level of tinkering pre-nerf. The problem was that they nerfed tinkering way to hard. I liked going Tinkering against burst damagers, Grohk, Khan, and Fernando. Burst damage, Grohk, and Fernando will destroy your turrets anyway, so might as well take the flat damage. Tinkering enables me to out trade Khan for damage and sustain. They should have nerfed Tinkering's damage to 500 a shot and be done with it.

Tinkerin didn't even need much of a nerf... A little extra fall-off and a little less damage would have been alright... But now it's a straight-up handicap...

As for Archi, IMHO with dozer nerfs, it didn't even really need much of a buff to begin with. It's actually decent on live if you know what you're doing. But on PTS it's just busted. Though I am very happy about the indirect Fortify buffs, and Fortify might be an OK second option for Barik, but it can't compete with a 5s turret cooldown (with One Man's Scrap 3, after you put down a couple) and massive point pressure from the 48 additional DPS. Not to mention, the turret cards are just insane right now...

• PC

Well a first pick moji that died the double than me started insulting me the whole match just because used F with khan right before he ulted and displaced the enemy ash. Honestly some people need to chill

• PC

so I played some pts, well, shields are useless, so all shield tanks are useless af, the worst being barik, oh god I've never seen him being so bad
    other than that and the fact that vik and strix are so totally stupid, the balance changes seems fair
    I think cherish was nerfed to the ground but solar seems playable
    grover seems a bit too strong, term too
    moji still in need of some rework

but

the damn VGS, oh god, I can't say it enough, it totally, totally sucks, give us back our beloved VGS

• PC

@TangAce

Disappointed that the VGS has a useless ult status line instead of something useful. The ult status is on the screen for all the allies to see.

Instead we lost - Enemies behind us, enemies on the left flank, etc. You know, actual useful stuff. I can learn new keys over time so whatever with that but they should keep the useful stuff over the garbage.

• FUCKING INTERNET CAFE... @Demigod #replyingtomyself

• PC

So I just played with the most stupid Damba ever on PTS... They literally fed their @$$ off, only got 36k healing in 10 minutes with the busted Gourd talent (they were still trying to use Gourd to deal damage, of course), and went off saying "everyone sucks." 😆

Yes most of my teammates in that game were bad, but THIS Damba, the one that was saying all of US were bad, was by FAR the worst unironically... 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious Damba is a rare pick in the game, how about the pts??

• Damba's new shield card actually doesn't defend him: attacks hit under this and you die with an untouched shield 😞
    Andro's new Featherweight also doesn't work, and Zhin's Viciousness neighter.

• PC

@DambaKing said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Damba is a rare pick in the game, how about the pts??

??? Since Raum I've never seen so many Dambas. My PTS match had Dambas on boths teams.

• PC

@DaddyOoker Well well, Now I can't pick damba at any match IMAO

• PC

@DambaKing Click faster if it actually becomes a problem. You could always play ranked - no one wants to support half the time.

• PC

Imagine playing Frontline with a team that totally ignores the point and tries to go straight for their BASE...

• PC

@Dusklicious Bots are better, at least they capture the point

• PC

@DambaKing said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Bots are better, at least they capture the point

Yeah... It's not like when you're abandoned like that you'll get slaughtered over and over again...

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

Imagine playing Frontline with a team that totally ignores the point and tries to go straight for their BASE...

Sounds like they all thought they Q'd for a training match - lol.

• PC

It's kind of ironic how the worst player in my last match was accusing everyone else of being a bot. The one who had no idea what they were doing, and somehow fed with PTS Barik while being pocketed by a Gourd Damba.

• GMs party up on PTS and kill us in every half minutes. Just one GM is enaugh for carry a match. Party up against the mostly gold-plat ranked players is absolutly disgusting.

• This post is deleted!

• I want to do a permanent global mute. I am tired of the trash talk after a match. Stupid people who can't do math seem to always blame the healer. The healer is the scapegoat for why a team loses. Meanwhile Tyras pulling 30k, me the heals doing 65k damage and also out heal the other heals by 20k... so what's the problem? YUP... HEALS FAULT. Global permanent mute please.