Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?

• I think it's safe to say that 80% of the player base is very disappointed with the new patch notes. Please voice your concerns here and maybe they'll actually not go through with these terrible ideas.

P.S: SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW BUFFING MAEVE MAKES SENSE

• @PutridSmegma, how do you know that 80% of the player base is disappointed with the game? Have you surveyed everone who plays the game, yet who have not joined a forum or blog and who do not take surveys?

Evil Mojo has access to numbers and figures that we don't. They would have a better idea of the number of current and satisfied players and for those who spend money regularly, semi-regularly or never.

• 80%? Man, you are way overestimating... Chillax dude, I think EM is doing a much better job than Titan Forge did with Smite when the game was only officially out of beta for 2 years...

They are doing their best, come on... Don't rage...

EDIT: 80% Disliking? I can get if u disagree a bit, but if you find 8 people sort of liking it, then your numbers are really inaccurate...

• PC

I think they look at about half of it for their change ideas, and the other half of it comes out of their @$$.

And where does this 80% statistic come from? Thin air? 🤔 Did you ever think it may actually be just a very loud minority?

• @Dusklicious

Very loud minority = Right Wing Supporters all around the world

• PC

@Demigod said in Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?:

@Dusklicious

Very loud minority = Right Wing Supporters all around the world

Pretty much. And unfortunately in America, the far right is much more mainstream than it is in most of the world. 😒 And the left pretty much is nonexistent regardless of what the right will tell you.

• @Dusklicious I really should edit that to

Very Loud Minority = Right Wing Supporters in every part of the globe except America and Brazil. Sorry but Trump and Bolsonaro are gonna get reelected. Suck it

• @Dusklicious so im new and don't know what im doing. how do u make a new post?

@ImABot09 Just click "New Topic" button in proper subforum 😄 a7bdb6a9-2fef-40b8-8d7f-877bc8a95d28-image.png

• Yes and no.

A lot of their bad balancing comes from past metas being a nightmare. Self Sustain made flanks and damages useless becaus supports had decent damage, more health, cc, and could heal tanks. With like 2 supports/3 tanks or like 3 tanks and 2 supports, it was an unstoppable force. Then they nerfed supports/tanks, and buffed flanks. So then you had mobility meta where the flanks had a bunch of burst and could get in and out effectively. Now the flanks are nerfed and damages buffed to become the burst meta that we have now. Where certain damages could burst you down before you even blink as a flank, and can burst through a support's healing. They seem so scared to bring back mobility and sustain meta, that they're sticking with the burst meta. Except the burst meta is even worse because off tanks don't have enough sustain to really dive the backline like that, they nerfed tank's self sustain and support's healing, so burst is even more problematic now.

Though they buffed flanks like people asked, nerfed off tanks, and fixed some of the damager's bursts (Trya and Cassie for one).

• PC

@HeartQueen said in Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?:

Though they buffed flanks like people asked,
    nerfed off tanks,
    and fixed some of the damager's bursts (Trya and Cassie for one).

Not all of the flanks got really significant buffs. Though they do seem to be generally in a better spot. Probably the first time in a while that at least half will probably be viable. Buck in particular got some really nice buffs that finally make him not a C tier champion. In fact, I've heard some mutterings of him actually being GOOD. Though I'm really not sure about taking it that far.

They nerfed some of the tanks a bit too hard (Khan and Ash, also Atlas IMO). Ash particularly, she's almost useless right now. She's easily the worst tank in the game at that point and one of the worst champions in the game also. Khan isn't faring much better. Though I suppose it's better than all of the tanks being good and only a single flank being actually good (though I think about 2 or 3 were viable). Also, I will say for the first time, it's looking like Makoa won't dominate the meta.

Tyra was already nerfed hard enough when they nerfed her the first time. Now she's essentially a much worse Vivian with tank shred. Cassie's nerfs are actually decent this time and well appreciated. BUT, Strix's nerfs didn't do enough at all, Lian actually got buffed, and for some reason they decided to buff Drogoz when he was already in an OK spot. Also, they essentially killed any hope for Sha, because why not right... Really most of the changes to Damage champions were bad IMO, they did a worse job with them than the other classes.

• @Lukash369 said in Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?:

@ImABot09 Just click "New Topic" button in proper subforum 😄 a7bdb6a9-2fef-40b8-8d7f-877bc8a95d28-image.png

Keeps saying enter a llonger title

@ImABot09 You must simply write longer title 😅 f0d059f0-0288-456c-b472-e130329dec3f-image.png

• This post is deleted!

• side note, wasn't there a thread full of questions for the devs on the old forums?

back when Wallachia was a mod,

did they ever fucking reply?

• @PutridSmegma bro, u guys dont know what you want, you ask for caut nerfs and wrecker nerfs but then u say that its dumb, first, i would recommend u to try the pts and ull see how big the changes actually were, i like the whole update tho im dissapointed with strix and cassie nerfed wrong, but its hard if you have this much to balance, ik that the maeve 'buff' was too much but at least she got a nerf on her damage reduction, and believe me, a lvl 52 maeve, that nerf is huge.

• @Carlolrac555 said in Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?:

@PutridSmegma bro, u guys dont know what you want, you ask for caut nerfs and wrecker nerfs but then u say that its dumb, first, i would recommend u to try the pts and ull see how big the changes actually were, i like the whole update tho im dissapointed with strix and cassie nerfed wrong, but its hard if you have this much to balance, ik that the maeve 'buff' was too much but at least she got a nerf on her damage reduction, and believe me, a lvl 52 maeve, that nerf is huge.

Caut needed a nerf to [25/50/75]%. So did wrecker and bulldozer. Just nerf the supports that perform too well. Like Nerf Furia's Solar Blessing healing in half, and increase cooldown of Seris (but buff her close allies healing to 50% instead of 30%) from potential 1.5s-->2s flat. Wrecker got a severe nerf, and they nerfed the shields too much to compensate. Keep the base wrecker the same, but nerf the increased value, so [75/100/125]% bonus damage. Bulldozer would be [50/75/100]% bonus damage, and buff Grohk's, Barik's, Inara's, and Ying's deployables to compensate. Grohk's totem health increased from 1,000-->3,000. Barik's turrets increased from 600-->1,000. Increase the health of Inara's Warder's Fields from 1,500-->2,500. Ying's illusions health increased from 1,000-->2,000.

This would keep early game shields kind of strong, but not too strong, but would still make them viable late game. Same with deployables. It would make bulldozer 2 and 3 mandatory. Instead of Kinessa and Strix being able to one shot Grohk's base totem without bulldozer.

Strix isn't hard to nerf. Just cut UU in half, make his damage like Grover where it scales (1,000/1,500 close range and 1,200/1,800 long range). Cassie got a good nerf for big game. The only dumb nerf was her dodge roll because it nerfed the base cooldown, but buffed the card cooldown. Should have kept the card the same, and then nerfed the base cooldown like they did.

Maeve just needs a nerf to her weapon and talents. Like maybe her projectiles are slower or they have damage falloff (but not too severe). Nerf Cat Burglar's bonus damage from 30%-->15% (with the prowl buff, it's still viable), and replace Street Justice with a buffed artful dodger (cleans cc AND poisons, burns, reveals, and cauterize) since the artful dodger's 400 health was put in her base kit.

• @HeartQueen said in Does Evil Mojo really look at what we have to say?:

r would

idk man, shields are still kinda good in the pts, i like how the off meta talents for the tanks, like fortify and siege breaker are stronger and have a great use, having another 1000HP on your shield is a big difference with the wrecker being so low. i feel like deployables will indeed be stronger, but now they will actually have a use instead of being wiped out the same second as it got up. I wouldnt nerf strix like that, but i would just make him shoot slower and make his scope slower. Cassie, just lower her damage and put in a delay after using blast shot, so she cant combo that much, maeve didnt need that buff, though her strongest card got nerfed. Maeve is meta because she has no dropoff, if they would put dropoff on her, then she wouldnt be good, and honestly, idk if id still enjoy to play her.