Paladins kicking me to main menu in the middle of a match

• I've been having this issue for almost 6 days, I've contacted everywhere I can think of, including Hi-Rez, and they have yet to respond to me with a solution (not that I expect them to right away bc I know they're busy). So I'll try here, maybe I can find people who've had similar issues or a fix I have yet to try.

I'm on PC. Basically, the game will load fine, I'll go into a match queue (training or real, it doesn't matter), pick a character. Most times I'll make it past the loading screen, though I've had a few times where I haven't. I'll get into the countdown. Half the time I don't manage to leave spawn without it kicking me. The other I make it through 2-3 minutes to about the first half of a siege match before it kicks me. Either way, I'm sent back to the main menu permanently (training) or I have to wait a few seconds and then I'm thrown back into the middle of the match for another minute or 2 until it kicks me again (real).

I've tried scanning the game and my computer for viruses that maybe are causing an issue (nothing there), I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, uninstalling and reinstalling Steam, disconnecting and reconnecting my internet, cleansing my system files. I've tried changing regions within the game to see if maybe it was just where I was located (I normally play NA but no other regions work either, the same issue happens). I don't know what else to do, unless I'm drawing a blank and the answer is right in front of me.

I've been trying to google it, I don't think its drophacking, because it doesn't matter if I'm winning or losing, the game kicks me anyways. And this doesn't seem to happen to anyone else either. None of my friends have this issue, no one else on planet earth seems to be dealing with this right now so its beyond frustrating.

I know this is long, I apologize for that, but I wanted to make sure I was thorough with my explanation so someone could try to help me. Season 3 is coming soon and I want nothing more than to sit down and try everything out on the PTS and get some practice in for ranked, but I can't even make it through a single match.

• I have been having the exact same problem recently.
    How do i solve this?