The forums are finally back!

• The forums are finally back!

I'm very happy to be able to enter again after so many months without being able to enter. I had many things to ask and share with you all and I couldn't do it.

I hope you are all well and have a good summer vacation!

By the way, what happened to the forums / topics / old posts, they were lost forever?

Thanks again to everyone and I'm sorry for my bad English ^^.

• PC

Old forums are here -> http://oldforums.paladins.com/

@Maeve Glad you're here! It's good that the new forums are working so well, so many great ideas are happening, and there's a lot of OG players and new players coming through. Can't wait to see your thoughts!

FYI: Your English is 👌

• @marantzz
    @CMS
    Thanks to both partners! ^^

I don't know if he lets me quote you both, I have to get used to the new forum. 😛

@Maeve

@CMS said in The forums are finally back!:

@Maeve Glad you're here! It's good that the new forums are working so well, so many great ideas are happening, and there's a lot of OG players and new players coming through. Can't wait to see your thoughts!

FYI: Your English is 👌

You can indeed quote^

Bottom right of the reply, it'll say Reply Quote. Hope this helps!

• Been lurking around the old forums for over a year I think, unable to log in and interact for whatever reason, glad they're allowing console players in now lol

• So we're not going to shift post over to here? I need to manage between this and the other? Quite frankly the layout of the other is better in my opinion. Catagories are more specific. Still I welcome it. I'd just want a way to spread a specific topic I made back in the other forums. It needs to be heard.

• um i have a serious question, does anyone even care about the game anymore, a HUGE amount of the posts are old and i don't want to make a new post to feel like i'm spamming AND toxic gamers will just thumbs it down anyways like yesterday (i had some feedback and without any explanation why it got a thumbs down with no constructive talk, this forum mechanic should be like blizzard and removed, too toxic)

we have old OPEN posts scattered everywhere and i just got accused for being a necro by a mod (i.e rezing dead old posts) so what? we have tons of topics dying and abandoned everywhere and i can't join in any as its wrong? and I MUST make a new topic? lock it immediately or delete it why am i the back guy here? FYI game hasn't had a patch since august and i don't even think its even addressed anything

• @U1222201596, people obviously do care as there are quite a number of new messages posted everyday of suggestions, complaints and sharing. If you had bothered to actuslly read them you woukd have known this.

As for "necroing", here you are again and you don't care. The reason necroing, or bumping old threads, is not allowed is because often the subject matter is no longer valid or no longer of any intetest. A complaint may have been resolved yet somrone added a new compaint to a months or years old thread, or a more current duscussion of the same topic already exists. And multiple threads on a similar topic can become confusing.

Lastly, outsiders, or angry players, have often attacked and dusrupted forum activities by bumping tons of old threads, thus confusing forum members and keeping Moderators very busy straightening out the mess.

^
    And remember - always feel free to make new posts instead of necro old posts.

Locked.