The Champion DECKS Guide

• PC

Pretty self-explanatory. Essentially the Talents guide, but for decks. I'm only adding decks for characters I know, and on some of these even I'd appreciate input, and of course you may add your own in here.

Of course, most of these will likely be for the upcoming Season 3 so these decks as of the making of this thread may not be usable or useful in live games. I'll start off with a few deck ideas for Barik after the Season 3 changes.

Architectonics

• Brave and Bold IV, Forged Alloy IV, One Man's Treasure III, Failsafe III, Field Deploy I (Field Deploy filler, focused on CDR and turret sustain)

Fortify

• Brave and Bold V, One Man's Treasure III, Failsafe III, Bunker III, Field Deploy I (Focused on CDR and shield sustain)

• Hmm Hmm...

I like this concept @Dusklicious

I'll add stuff on Lian, Khan (since my Khan is better than yours KEK), Cassie, and Strix

EDIT: this will take ages to complete, I mean it took my talents guide like, 1 month and a half... GLHF

• PC

Some ideas for S3 Fernando:

Scorch

• Incinerate IV, Looks that Kill IV, Hot Pursuit III, Fearless Leader III, Launch I (Launch filler, focused on mobility/flanking)
    • Incinerate V, Looks that Kill III, Fearless Leader III, Hot Pursuit III, Brand I (Similar but with Brand as Filler)

Formidable

• Cavalier IV, Fearless Leader IV, Towering Barrier III, Dire Need III, Launch I (Build focused on shield uptime and mobility while shielding)
    • Cavalier IV, Fearless Leader IV, Incinerate III, Hot Pursuit III, Brand I (Build focused on offensive potential with fireballs)

EDIT: @Demigod has a point. Fireball Formidable builds aren't looking so hot anymore, pun intended. Shield builds are looking better with the buffed Dire Need, and the Wrecker nerfs. Though fireball variants are more than certainly capable in their own right, they aren't the only viable option anymore, and is in fact less preferred thanks to the Scorch buffs.

• @Dusklicious Formidable without Towering Barrier? Kinda odd if u ask me

• PC

@Demigod said in The Champion DECKS Guide:

@Dusklicious Formidable without Towering Barrier? Kinda odd if u ask me

I was going to make a Towering Barrier version with Dire Need, but for some reason I just didn't.