A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1

• PC

@Dusklicious said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

I literally laughed at the first Seris bug, You could actually do that? 🤣

No comment

• PC

@EvilMojoSrixis

Tiberius is missing his own "Credits Reminder" voice line. Instead it used Torvald's "So many credits, what should I buy" in Torvald's voice.

• OH so Seris healing output... was a bug ;-; I wonder if it will feel trash now.
    It seems to heal 150 every 0.15s , which is 1000/sec, so I still don't understand how she is supposed to heal 1400 over 1.5s.

More Imani F buffs? Wasn't it already good? Jesus

• @Aveney said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

That doesn't make sense, if you read the nerfs she got

Bro, what are you talking about? The only nerf she got AT THIS MOMENT IS THE MEME-ISH CHANGE OF HER HoT FROM 500 TO 400.

but for someone who calls it a non issue while practically everyone who plays supports or has gameplay experience with them, including top tier play, disagrees. You obviously did not watch JayFlares video about supports, and, specifically Furia, either.

You make assumptions and end up in conclusions about someone very fast. And sadly this is such a huge mistake. I play supports too. In fact, I main Frontline and Support with 412 and 278 hours spent respectively on the classes.
    I have also watched JayFlare's video about supports and the only things he said about Furia is the CD from Light Forge being taken away and making Cherish unviable (which CD by the way is back, WHILE HER HEAL IS BARELY TOUCHED). Also, JayFlare SAYS the Solar Blessing change is a BUFF.

But that does not change the fact that she is still worse on PTS than on live, or was overnerfed in the first place with the beam and CD and heal nerf

Again, she got Light Forge in her base kit and, as JayFlare said (I'm quoting him since you refer to his video), the Solar Blessing speed change is a buff

not to mention previous nerfs, which you ignore.

If you refer to the nerfs to her Shield Card and her dmg on LMB, I'm sorry but I'll have to say these were needed because they caused major balance issues. Furia is still very strong in live, she can duel Flanks while any other support except Io can't do as decently.

VS Caut who is now cheaper and lasts longer? Are you even serious at this point. Its not an issue at all.

And also weaker? Yes, I'm very serious. Also, Solar Blessing didn't get ANY nerf to its healing numbers.

I am sure more and more that you do not really play her, and base your claims on anecdotes.

Again, it's sad watching someone coming up with conclusions so quick. I have played her and got her at level 40, like levels mean anything now since you can pay for it... I don't base any of my claims to anecdotes. Instead, I see how she feels in live games and gameplay videos from YouTube, and I don't see any issue at all right now.

She is barely playable if at all with SB, with the huge nerf on speed of the beam,

With "huge nerf" you mean "buff" on the talent?

and you ignore again how important it is for both self defense and healing.

No. If you pick Solar Blessing, you have to understand that you sacrifice that option of defense to strengthen your healing

I don't know what to say, if you think one viable talent is enough for a champion with three other Legs available, with other two being unviable and weak,

I'm sorry to say this, but welcome to Paladins my friend.

I don't think that ignoring whole champion kit's drawbacks is a good idea, like you do here.

??? Come again?

You apparently don't play her or play her sometimes as Cherish only, if ever, that's all what you base your claims on. What Furia level are you and how much did you play her?

Yes, because I don't want to troll my team. Solar Blessing doesn't allow you to heal your Flanks in the enemy backline.
    Level 40 and 21 hours in-game with her.

This is 100% wrong. With such logic, no champion ever should be adjusted or balanced. Willo would have never received her substantial mobility buff, like that. No mobility buffs or other buffs for champions who lack it.

Yes, buff every support's mobility to the level of a Flank, would ya? ... Facepalm

You claiming Furia doesn't have the drawback of being slow, and having no meaningful escape, contradicts the experience of actual support players, including myself.

I guess dashing backwards or getting cc and dmg immunity during ultimate cast is part of her "having no meaningful escape". Would the lord be pleased if she had a blink like Evie?

And some patches ago Cherish was called a troll pick, compared to SB, which was her only viable talent. But I don't know if you played back then, cause you don't know it. The balance changes, but better balance is the goal, not worse.

That's even before Furia was meta. The Cherish buff on the range made her viable. And btw I play since Sha Lin's release.

Solar Blessing was much better the way it was before, there is no way around it. Two different speeds is not the way to implement it, as the devs said before. Because of an already big drawback on SB of healing tied utility and its being too slow to be viable.

I have nothing more to add. You make so fast assumptions about others and end up with mistaken conclusions.

You keep bringing up issues in her kit (if there are any) regarding defending herself/mobility/past nerfs while all EvilMojo / HiRez wanted to do is tweak her healing numbers and cooldowns on the healing abilities. Seriously, I'm wasting my time debating for irrelevant hypothesis regarding her flaws in her kit when TWEAKS IN HEALING NUMBERS AND COOLDOWNS IS THE MAIN TOPIC for supports in this patch.

All I can say is that you are probably a Solar Blessing (ab)user that got salty with even the smallest healing nerf to Furia's kit (which is the change from 500 to 400 on her HoT).

Also, Solar Blessing got buffed, don't forget that. JayFlare's words. 😉

Have a nice day/afternoon.

• Sorry to ask, will things like voice packs and Seris be refunded to those who bought them, otherwise that's a couple hundred gold or gems down the drain.

• why buff shields so much? with wrecker becoming obsolete there is no reason to. wrecker should be buffed to 90% or 120% at max not 60%. meanwhile supports feel so bad to play. caut got a minor nerf but you can get it faster. also with rejuv nerfed (which is a mandatory item for tanks) caut gets down to the same 60% as before, but healers have been nerfed themselves and they feel very bad and caut got a buff from 1.5 sec to 2 sec duration (which in my opinion is a stupid change). so in the end healing a tank feels worse because your healing is lower, max caut plus max rejuv adds up to the same amount as before and caut duration is longer. all and all caut got a buff while wrecker got a massive nerf. tanks are now op while supports are so so weak.

• @ShadowConfessor I agree with points you make, but i just want to mention that a pro players by the name of Vex30 made a video on solar blessing vs cherish argument. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20bBfa88GiY tho this was made a while before the pts it still stands

• They finally fixed Imani's annoying quest bug. Hope they will fix Evie's blink bug too.

• PC

@Sorin32 shields are felling good now. And it's already said that healers will be touched next week.

• PC

Funny PTS bug:

Screenshot_1.png

Tiberius is running Tremors apparently.

• PC

What happened to Tigron's Fury Talent? Vanished from the PTS.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

I think they may have broken it, maybe. For now I just use Predatory Instincts when I very rarely get to play Tib (because Vicious Assault is easily his worst talent).

• PC

I think they may have broken it, maybe. For now I just use Predatory Instincts when I very rarely get to play Tib (because Vicious Assault is easily his worst talent).

The only reason I used the other two talents at all was because Tigron's Fury wasn't available.

Predatory Instincts - I played a couple of real matches with it. I found almost zero benefit from the extra bounces except for a few lucky instances I hit something shooting into a cave (Frozen Guard). Maybe if the projectile size increased for additional bounces. A new talent idea might be better.

Vicious Assault - Not useless but high risk if you want to use it aggressive. You better have a competent team to work with. The matches I played using Predatory Instincts I think I would have been better off with this talent.

• PC

The only reason I used the other two talents at all was because Tigron's Fury wasn't available.

Predatory Instincts - I played a couple of real matches with it. I found almost zero benefit from the extra bounces except for a few lucky instances I hit something shooting into a cave (Frozen Guard). Maybe if the projectile size increased for additional bounces. A new talent idea might be better.

Vicious Assault - Not useless but high risk if you want to use it aggressive. You better have a competent team to work with. The matches I played using Predatory Instincts I think I would have been better off with this talent.

Interesting, I've had pretty much the opposite experience.

Predatory Instincts is good to get clutch hits with the bounces in closed tight spaces, but Vicious Assault's damage is so hard to confirm that it's essentially just a far worse Bounce House. Honestly both talents need reworks, because Tigron's Fury is his best talent no contest and it's not even a particularly great talent.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

It's back by the way.

• PC

PTS is back but I can't find any note about the healers changes. Does anyone has a link?

• @EvilMojoSrixis said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

e is what you

Wrong with this card. The note patch: Scramble [Hustle]
    Reduced the damage-reduction benefit {5|5}% ➡️ {4|4}% but in-game its {3|3}%

Talent: Willo Blastflower still bonus 100 dmg each stack. In note patch: its Reduced damage bonus 100 ➡️ 80

• PC

@MegaEdu13 said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

PTS is back but I can't find any note about the healers changes. Does anyone has a link?

The Update was for a few bug fixes. I'd imagine the healer update is probably coming up in a few days.

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/1934/a-tigron-s-tale-pts-update-2