A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1

• PC

What happened to Tigron's Fury Talent? Vanished from the PTS.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

I think they may have broken it, maybe. For now I just use Predatory Instincts when I very rarely get to play Tib (because Vicious Assault is easily his worst talent).

• PC

@Dusklicious said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

I think they may have broken it, maybe. For now I just use Predatory Instincts when I very rarely get to play Tib (because Vicious Assault is easily his worst talent).

The only reason I used the other two talents at all was because Tigron's Fury wasn't available.

Predatory Instincts - I played a couple of real matches with it. I found almost zero benefit from the extra bounces except for a few lucky instances I hit something shooting into a cave (Frozen Guard). Maybe if the projectile size increased for additional bounces. A new talent idea might be better.

Vicious Assault - Not useless but high risk if you want to use it aggressive. You better have a competent team to work with. The matches I played using Predatory Instincts I think I would have been better off with this talent.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

The only reason I used the other two talents at all was because Tigron's Fury wasn't available.

Predatory Instincts - I played a couple of real matches with it. I found almost zero benefit from the extra bounces except for a few lucky instances I hit something shooting into a cave (Frozen Guard). Maybe if the projectile size increased for additional bounces. A new talent idea might be better.

Vicious Assault - Not useless but high risk if you want to use it aggressive. You better have a competent team to work with. The matches I played using Predatory Instincts I think I would have been better off with this talent.

Interesting, I've had pretty much the opposite experience.

Predatory Instincts is good to get clutch hits with the bounces in closed tight spaces, but Vicious Assault's damage is so hard to confirm that it's essentially just a far worse Bounce House. Honestly both talents need reworks, because Tigron's Fury is his best talent no contest and it's not even a particularly great talent.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

It's back by the way.

• PC

PTS is back but I can't find any note about the healers changes. Does anyone has a link?

• @EvilMojoSrixis said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

e is what you

Wrong with this card. The note patch: Scramble [Hustle]
    Reduced the damage-reduction benefit {5|5}% ➡️ {4|4}% but in-game its {3|3}%

Talent: Willo Blastflower still bonus 100 dmg each stack. In note patch: its Reduced damage bonus 100 ➡️ 80

• PC

@MegaEdu13 said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

PTS is back but I can't find any note about the healers changes. Does anyone has a link?

The Update was for a few bug fixes. I'd imagine the healer update is probably coming up in a few days.

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/1934/a-tigron-s-tale-pts-update-2

• PC

@ShadowConfessor said in A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #1:

Bro, what are you talking about? The only nerf she got AT THIS MOMENT IS THE MEME-ISH CHANGE OF HER HoT FROM 500 TO 400.

To list all the nerfs she got:
    HoT nerfed for 100
    SB CC reliablity completely removed with -40%
    Solar Blessing healing halved from 6k to 3k, nerfing her ult charge, along with HoT nerf.
    CD on KS is still 0.25 secs slower

You make assumptions and end up in conclusions about someone very fast. And sadly this is such a huge mistake. I play supports too. In fact, I main Frontline and Support with 412 and 278 hours spent respectively on the classes.

I have 353 hours on supports and 332 on frontlines, so what now. Playing the champion in question matters too, to understand her balance and limitations.

I have also watched JayFlare's video about supports and the only things he said about Furia is the CD from Light Forge being taken away and making Cherish unviable (which CD by the way is back, WHILE HER HEAL IS BARELY TOUCHED). Also, JayFlare SAYS the Solar Blessing change is a BUFF.

It is not a buff. It is a nerf, which many in the community were saying, and most support players who I talk to agree. SB is unplayable on PTS. Please, use logic, I already explained more than once, or test it out yourself. Any self defense she had with the Leg was taken away.

If you refer to the nerfs to her Shield Card and her dmg on LMB, I'm sorry but I'll have to say these were needed because they caused major balance issues. Furia is still very strong in live, she can duel Flanks while any other support except Io can't do as decently.

Both Pip and Grohk can as well, though Grohk is more situational, not only Io.

And also weaker? Yes, I'm very serious. Also, Solar Blessing didn't get ANY nerf to its healing numbers.

That's where you wrong. It was, again, halved, affecting her ult charge as well. And it got another nerf to it because of the beam speed, making the beam not reach the targets to be healed in time, making it more unreliable than it was.

??? Come again?

Yes, because I don't want to troll my team. Solar Blessing doesn't allow you to heal your Flanks in the enemy backline.
    Level 40 and 21 hours in-game with her.

Just as info, before the range increase, Cherish was considered a troll talent, not SB. But I think you did not play her back then, with that amount. Having played about 110 hours of Furia, I know that time all too well.

All I can say is that you are probably a Solar Blessing (ab)user that got salty with even the smallest healing nerf to Furia's kit (which is the change from 500 to 400 on her HoT).

That's quite mature, calling someone an abuser of a Legendary just out of the blue, how exactly was it abusable, care to explain? You did not dim that necessary, just throwing out that unfounded and wrong accusation. So someone is an abuser of a Legendary which exists in game (and is not even that good) if you disagree with them.

Sure. Have a good day.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!