A Tigron's Tale - PTS Update #2
As our Public Test Servers are playable our Dev team will be deploying updates to them as we fix bugs and make changes in this cycle. We will be updating you on the official Paladin’s forums and on Reddit with these as they come in.
Here is what you can expect in our latest update in terms of bug fixes:
Champion-Specific Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Buck had an Evie loadout as a default loadout.
- Fixed an issue where Evie had a Buck loadout as a default loadout.
- Fixed an issue where if Mal’Damba stacked two Gourds on the same target at the same time, the second Gourd would not heal the target.
- Sha Lin
- Fixed an issue where the explosion of the Sand Trap Talent was not dealing 100 damage to affected targets.
- Fixed description errors with the Windwall, Strike True, Run Them Down, and Mirage cards.
- Fixed an issue where the Run Them Down card did not function as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Mirage card did not function as intended.
- Added Burning VFX to targets hit by Talon Rifle while Strix had the Crack Shot talent equipped in 1P.
- Added the Burning HUD icon to targets hit by Talon Rifle while Strix had the Crack Shot talent equipped in 1P.
- Fixed a description error with the Primal Haste card.
- Fixed an issue where the Tigron’s Fury talent was making Heavy Blade deal significantly more damage than intended. This talent has been re-enabled for use.
- Fixed an issue where Striking Tigron (Tiberius’ Primary Fire in Ultimate) had the potential to hit the same enemy multiple times in the same instance of the ability.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where Torvald’s Nullify would remain locked onto a dead Champion’s model until it completed casting in Spectator.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the VGS menu could get stuck on a Player’s screen at the start of a game. Other cases of UI getting stuck is currently being worked on.
- Fixed an issue where the center of the VGS wheel using the Default setting would be highlighted in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Responses section of the Chatter submenu of VGS was in the incorrect location on Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the “Cancel That” message in the VGS menu still displayed as if “No” was merged in its VGS command on Keyboard and Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where “Help!/Need Healing!” and “Ultimate Status” messages were truncated when using the Default or Radial VGS Input Types.
- Fixed an issue where Top Play did not display 1P visuals for the Players viewing the Top Play.
- Fixed an issue where the Title unlock messaging was not displaying on the Battle Pass Challenges page.
- Fixed an issue where the Rewards section of the Challenges screen did not display a Reward message.
@EvilMojoSrixis Imani's first two default loadouts don't have 15 points. Here's one of them.
I get an occasional error saving loadouts - been happening every S3 PTS patch including this one.
Viktor's Frag Grenade SFX doesn't work properly. As in, it's silent when it explodes.
Where are you guys standing on the border issue where people have not received their correct borders & the new evie weapons' size?
escortsandfun Banned last edited by
This post is deleted!
naoziy Banned last edited by
This post is deleted!