A Tigron’s Tale - PTS Update #3
As our Public Test Servers are playable our Dev team will be deploying updates to them as we fix bugs and make changes in this cycle. We will be updating you on the official Paladin’s forums and on Reddit with these as they come in.
Here is what you can expect in our latest update in terms of bug fixes:
Champion-Specific Bug Fixes
- [Live] Fixed an issue where Shoulder Bash could hit Players standing behind Ash.
- Fixed an issue where Vine saw enemy Players as valid pull targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Internal Cooldown for the Restore card was being reduced by less than the intended amount per rank of the card.
- Fixed a description error for Restore Soul.
- Fixed an issue where Restore Soul’s Area-of-Effect heal was healing for less than the intended amount.
- Sha Lin
- Fixed an issue where the explosion from the Sand Trap talent would not display the Cripple VFX on the affected Champion’s model for the duration of the Cripple.
- Fixed an issue where Trick or Treat Talus’ costume eyes were missing their pupils, making the skin seem less amusing than intended.
- Fixed a description error with the Dark Vision card.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where the effects of the It Follows card would not persist after a round ended in Siege until the Player expended Calamity Charges and acquired new ones.
- [Live] Fixed and issue where the effects of the Strength of Stone card would not persist after a round ended in Siege until the Player expended Calamity Charges and acquired new ones.
General Bug Fixes
- [Live] Fixed an issue where a Player’s Sort preference on the Champions menu did not persist between matches or after closing and reopening the client.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where the Ability Description screen in match did not display properly on some resolutions and aspect ratios.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where some 3D sprays played at Map Origin rather than above or next to the Player as intended.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where the Player would lose focus in match and would not be able to progress through the Talent Select UI properly if their Settings menu was open when the Match Lobby transitioned to the Loading Screen.
- Fixed an issue where opening one of the Default Loadouts in the Edit Loadout menu and not actually editing any values or cards in the Loadout could get the Player into a state where that Loadout would be unselectable for the rest of the game session. This issue could occur while editing said Loadouts in the Shooting Range or in the Champions menu.
- Fixed an issue with the chat message that displayed when using the “Objective” VGS command being different depending on whether Keyboard and Mouse or Gamepad used that command.
- Removed the temporary “Misc/Content” section from the Text VGS Input Type on Keyboard and Mouse and Gamepad. All items in that section of the VGS are still accessible and usable from the Cosmetic Wheel.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing the Battle Pass, or levels in the Battle Pass, would play the previous Battle Pass’ music.
- Fixed an issue where the titles listed on the Battle Pass Challenge screen were incorrect.
- Updated copyright date on the Loading Splash to display the year 2020.
As of this patch. Imani's first two default loadouts still have the wrong points. I'm not able to correct them either.
Lian's animation in the champion select screen and POTG: When she receives the rifle she gets substantially shorter - posted images in the rage thread if you want to see the effect.
Problematist last edited by
[Live] Fixed an issue where Shoulder Bash could hit Players standing behind Ash.
Thank you so much. This is a huge buff to Ash. This happens to other dashes like Maeve too though.
Fixed an issue where Vine saw enemy Players as valid pull targets.
How was this a bug? It should honestly be in his kit since that was way more reliable and it fits his playstyle of being close to allies.