A Tigron's Tale - PTS Update #4

• I didn't mention it on the Google Forms feedback but the new card for Maeve was not necessary at all. At level 5 (which everyone should be running at) it's - 2 seconds on prowl if you hit your two daggers which is not hard to do. Plus the synergy is just too perfect because Cat Burglar got massively buffed because of the card itself but also when you shot you are already cancelling prowl, so in reality it's -3 seconds on your prowl on the first 2 shots.

You should do something about that card in priority. Do not introduce this card on live servers !

• @Xovann I've been preaching this on reddit since I saw the patch notes day 1 and people down vote me into oblivion. People are going to be cry for a nerf after a week, we'll just have to endure it while it's on the live servers. I've also been calling for a Willo dead zone adjustment/nerf since Caut is getting nerfed heavily in favor of healers but we'll see what happens I guess.

• RETURN OLD VGS!!! THIS NEW SHIT IS REALLY SUCK! I DONT WANNA LEARN NEW COMMANDS!!!!!alt text

• Yeah. Whats the point in this new VGS? mb someone knows how to change it back?(changed to the old style, but command are still in new order)

• PC

@EvilMojoSrixis

Not one bug I reported has been fixed.

• Lian still turns into a dwarf
    • Imani's first two loadouts are still wrong.
    • I still get the intermittent loadout can't be save message.
    • Training siege still has 400 credits.

Sure these are trivial/low priority but it should take maybe 10 seconds to change 400-->450.

GL getting people to test in the future.

The worst thing I've noticed is the number of bots has increased. 80% of my matches had a bot on either team. Prior patch was maybe 20%.

@DaddyOoker said in A Tigron's Tale - PTS Update #4:

Imani's first two loadouts are still wrong.

What's wrong with them? I will pass these bugs on immediately, although as far as I know, 1 and 4 are already known.

• PC

@Lukash369 They don't add up to 15 points. One of them can't even be corrected and saved.

Done. Thanks for the info! 😄

• PC

@Lukash369 Some more info on the loadout save error.

I had two prior loadouts in slot 5 and 6. I click the x to delete both of them. I import a loadout into slot 4 from another account which saved fine. I import another loadout into slot 5 and it would not save. I tried numerous things to try to get it to save but it refused to save. Then I import that same failed loadout into slot 6 and it worked perfectly.

• PC

@Lukash369 Imani's first two loadouts problem has been fixed with today's patch. I don't know about the other loadout save problem due to the nature of it. Lian still turns into a dwarf and credits for siege training still 400. One confirmed fixed out of four... Better than zero.

Good to hear! As far as i know work on fixing other bugs is already underway!