What Your Main Says About You

• PC

@HeartQueen
    how can you say that about resoying T.T
    it's so not true, people playing resonance play it while there is an other support on the team, and they generally are better than people using lens, cause they know what they're doing despite everyone not trusting em
    also the reason reso is better than lens it's because it's burst damage

imma do one
    Skye : you wanted to play the least played champ in the game, wanted to be the weird dude using what's considered the worst, but then, people noticed how strong it was, since then you aren't using your main anymore
    you hate to see so many people playing Skye, and not knowing how to play it
    you hate to see Skye getting nerfs every patch for no reason
    you love to complain how the entire enemy team bought illum 3 first round, just for you
    but you actually know you can play even if they all have illum
    you obviously hated the smoke screen rework, but you're finally happy because you'll soon be able to be a support
    surely you hate being insulted and reported for your pick, while it's not your fault you lost (or maybe it is but you won't admit it)
    and last but not least, you like to snowball the entire enemy team, cause it's fun to rekt everyone

sorry for the bad quality, wasn't so much inspired 😛

• @TangAce said in What Your Main Says About You:

@HeartQueen
    how can you say that about resoying T.T
    it's so not true, people playing resonance play it while there is an other support on the team, and they generally are better than people using lens, cause they know what they're doing despite everyone not trusting em
    also the reason reso is better than lens it's because it's burst damage

imma do one
    Skye : you wanted to play the least played champ in the game, wanted to be the weird dude using what's considered the worst, but then, people noticed how strong it was, since then you aren't using your main anymore
    you hate to see so many people playing Skye, and not knowing how to play it
    you hate to see Skye getting nerfs every patch for no reason
    you love to complain how the entire enemy team bought illum 3 first round, just for you
    but you actually know you can play even if they all have illum
    you obviously hated the smoke screen rework, but you're finally happy because you'll soon be able to be a support
    surely you hate being insulted and reported for your pick, while it's not your fault you lost (or maybe it is but you won't admit it)
    and last but not least, you like to snowball the entire enemy team, cause it's fun to rekt everyone

sorry for the bad quality, wasn't so much inspired 😛

When I play Inara and see Resonance Ying as the only support, I have to brace myself for a loooong game. I've seen maybe 1000 Ying users, and like 400 of them were Resonance Yings. Of those 400, only 2 were actually good. One is my friend who mains Yings. The only is some random doucebag in ranked. They were a jerk, but they were actually good with Resonance Ying, I have to give them that. Even then, they were also a Ying main, and they mostly use Life Exchange (only Resonance as a damage support). I don't have a lot of good experiences with Resonance Ying users. Sorry. lol.

As for Skye, it was just annoying. You have a flank that is a better support than most supports. She could give ammo regen, speed boosts, turns allies invisible, while healing for over 500 per second. Why pick any other support in that case? Forget Torvald and Jenos pocket, it's a Skye and Torvald pocket. Why even make her a flank if they nerfed everything that made her a flank, and buffed her healing? They're making her useless as a flank and only viable as a healer (except debilitate for when you want to bust some tanks). They need to decide whether or not she's a flank or a support. Hi-Rez needs to stop straddling the fence and just jump.

If they want her to be a flank, change Smoke Screen to a movement ability that teleports her to where she throws it. Nerf her primary weapon damage to 700 every .1 second (700 per second, but can headshot for about 1,050 per second). Make poison bolts do 100 burst damage per bolt (300 burst overall). Change debilitate to where the first poison bolt deals 500 extra damage (800 burst). Nerf the cooldown reduction for poison bolts from {1|1}s to {.5|.5}s. Her second talent is reserves, that allows Hidden to heal for 150 per second. Hidden would be nerfed to last for 5 seconds at base and then nerf the card that allows hidden to last for {1|1}s longer to {.5|.5}s longer. Her third talent would give you two consecutive uses of her teleport smoke screen. Then give her more self sustain like other flanks: smoke screens heals for {75|75} upon use, gain {5|5}% life steal for 3 seconds after using smoke screen, and reduce damage taken by {4|4}% when you get at or below 50% hp. I balanced flank Skye around Buck. Both do similar damage and have similar cards and talents, but with slight differences. Skye has slightly more burst and longer poke to account for her weapon inaccuracy, but she has less sustain to account for her smaller hitbox.

If they want her to be a support, just nerf her damage and give her kit a slight rework. Poison bolts heal for an upfront 100 each, and heal for 100 per bolt over 4 seconds (300 per second overall with an upfront burst of 600), instead of damage; the cooldown card for poison bolts would give a flat cooldown of {.8|.8}s (can be reduced to 4 seconds. And another card that allows you to heal for {50|50} per second after using poison bolts. (Hidden changed to Surprise Attack, a move that shoots out a dagger that does 500 damage (fully effective up to 150 units) and stuns the target for 1 second with a 10 second cooldown (cooldown can be reduced by {.5|.5}s. Nerf her wrist crossbow to deal 50 every .1 second (500/s), can headshot for 75 every .1 second (750/s). Smoke Screen would be a thing you throw that gives you damage and cc immunity and cleanses all status effects for 1.5 seconds in the form of a 50 unit radius circle. Then change up her talents. First one would be called Queen Pontus where your poison bolts cleanses damage over time effects and provide 15% damage reduction for 5 seconds. Second would be called Smoke Screen where your smoke screen provides a 50% slow to anyone entering. Third would be called Surprise! where Surprise Attack does an extra 300 damage.

Long winded comment that really should be in the balance section, but too late now. shrugs I just wish they would stop these meme builds. Why are Grohk and Pip damages? Why is Skye a support? Only exception I'll take to the 'meme builds' are off tanks. That's only because off tanks are supposed to be off point, so they would be similar to flanks only with more health and cc, but less mobility and damage to compensate for it.

• @HeartQueen andro is kinda wrong, u should see LaDji's flicks

• @Carlolrac555 said in What Your Main Says About You:

@HeartQueen andro is kinda wrong, u should see LaDji's flicks

He's a hitscan with even more poke now and an area punch with only a half second cooldown with the same range as Skye's smoke screen. The only hard thing is that similar to Buck, he has an all-in style. If you fuck up, you're punished harshly. If you do it right, then you'll continue the momentum of dominating. I played Androxus for like 2 whole days and pulled decent stats (only bad stats against hard counters like a Lian or Maeve ruining the day). I even screenshotted my stats to my friends like, "this is the guy people say is super hard? lol, he's actually easy."

Like I said, the flank edgy trio are Maeve, Evie, and Androxus mains who think their characters are harder than they actually are. They want to nerf their counters (Makoa, Lian, Cassie, Strix, etc.), but buff their own mains. They really are fundamentally the same which is why I put them as the same, but with slight differences that I explained.

• @HeartQueen said in What Your Main Says About You:

@Carlolrac555 said in What Your Main Says About You:

He's a hitscan with even more poke now and an area punch with only a half second cooldown with the same range as Skye's smoke screen. The only hard thing is that similar to Buck, he has an all-in style. If you fuck up, you're punished harshly. If you do it right, then you'll continue the momentum of dominating. I played Androxus for like 2 whole days and pulled decent stats (only bad stats against hard counters like a Lian or Maeve ruining the day). I even screenshotted my stats to my friends like, "this is the guy people say is super hard? lol, he's actually easy."

Like I said, the flank edgy trio are Maeve, Evie, and Androxus mains who think their characters are harder than they actually are. They want to nerf their counters (Makoa, Lian, Cassie, Strix, etc.), but buff their own mains. They really are fundamentally the same which is why I put them as the same, but with slight differences that I explained.

First of all Andro actually counters Maeve, he can easily 1v1 her if he hits shots and uses dashes to dodge her shots. And secondly Strix, Cassie, Makoa and Lian DO need nerfs, it's an undisputable fact. Koa needs a hook rework and a nerf on the ult, and the other three need their burst dmg to be nerfed, so flanks can actually go into the enemy backline and kill them without being blown up immediately.

• @HeartQueen believe me, im a lvl 52 maeve, i stopped playing her because shes too strong, theyre gonna buff her even more with season 3. But if u say every champion is ez, let me ask u what champion isnt, cuz I cant think of one

• @schachmaty said in What Your Main Says About You:

@HeartQueen said in What Your Main Says About You:

@Carlolrac555 said in What Your Main Says About You:

First of all Andro actually counters Maeve, he can easily 1v1 her if he hits shots and uses dashes to dodge her shots. And secondly Strix, Cassie, Makoa and Lian DO need nerfs, it's an undisputable fact. Koa needs a hook rework and a nerf on the ult, and the other three need their burst dmg to be nerfed, so flanks can actually go into the enemy backline and kill them without being blown up immediately.

Strix just needs the Grover treatment, and his talents reworked. Less damage up close, more damage at range. UU cut in half, and Crackshot nerfed to 15% extra damage for only 3 seconds.

Makoa just needs the cc base kit reverted. He also needs his damage nerfed to about 550. That'll make him more balanced. Though a lot of people want his hook removed which is bad. He's supposed to be able to counter flanks by using cc. The problem is that he does as much damage as Cassie per shot, has a lot of health, and can get the bonus damage of Pluck with the cc immunity of Leviathon in one talent. I would say just take the cc immunity out of his kit altogether as well. Then he'll be balanced.

Cassie is a really good point. Cassie has very few weakness because she can burst flanks and tanks due to percent damage. Her damage needs to be nerfed to 650. Big Game's bonus nerfed from 10%-->8% bonus. Then her dodge roll just needed a flat nerf. They increased the cooldown to 7s which is good for exaction because with 5 seconds, you could get it constantly with incitement and excitement. The problem is they buffed incitement when they nerfed dodgeroll, which means it had the same problem. Wtf where they thinking?

Lian is actually fine. Why give her a nerf? Maybe a powershift. Her only utility is burst, nothing else. If you get rid of that, then she'll suck. The problem is that people just want to nerf her damage without giving her ANYTHING in return. If I were to nerf her burst, I would take away the 4 second cooldown of Eminence and nerf Presence to 700 damage. Take away the damage of grace and make it a strict movement ability (like Cassie's dodgeroll). Buff her base damage to 500 per shot. Give Valor a knockback. Keep the talent of Eminence without the cooldown. Make a talent based on grace where the first shot after grace does 30% bonus damage. Make a talent based on Valor where it stuns enemies that aren't knocked off the stage, and does 100 extra damage. That way she'll have less burst, but more utility to compensate. She'll still counter flanks, but flanks will still have an option against her, and she'll be better against tanks.

@HeartQueen believe me, im a lvl 52 maeve, i stopped playing her because shes too strong, theyre gonna buff her even more with season 3. But if u say every champion is ez, let me ask u what champion isnt, cuz I cant think of one

Sha Lin isn't easy because his aim is very unforgiving, and his mobility sucks. Cassie, because of her think projectiles, is sort of hard to aim. Bomb King, without royal subjects, is hard to use. Mal'Damba is hard to use. Atlas is hard to use. Kinessa is hard to use. Strix is hard to use.

The rest are more midtier use or ez. Evie has blast damage which makes her aiming easier on ground targets. Unlike Bomb King though, she's very forgiving in her positioning. Maeve's daggers aren't the hardest thing to aim, and she's very forgiving in her positioning. Androxus isn't as forgiving in his position, but he's a hitscan and his shots aren't hard to hit. Willo is more midtier. She's hard initially, but once you get the hang of her, she's kind of easy. Same with Drogoz. The only thing you have to get over with Willo and Drogoz is hitting shots while midair, and Drogoz has an easier time hitting aerial targets than Willo does.

• Sha lin is unbalanced, compared to imani who fires one of her primaries 0.3s faster for the same damage, imani has better mobility and instacast, no drop when her fire isnt fully loaded and she is off meta as well. Sha lin is not hard to play, hes just way worse than any other champions on paper.

AND BRO u talk to me like evie maeve and andro are ez, from what u say, u must be better than ladji, techno and UBERSPAYDY combined.

Sha lin is unbalanced, compared to imani who fires one of her primaries 0.3s faster for the same damage, imani has better mobility and instacast, no drop when her fire isnt fully loaded and she is off meta as well. Sha lin is not hard to play, hes just way worse than any other champions on paper.

AND BRO u talk to me like evie maeve and andro are ez, from what u say, u must be better than ladji, techno and UBERSPAYDY combined.

I never said I was as good as them. Just that they aren't as hard as everyone makes them out to be. Evie is the hardest of the three because it's actually hard to aim with her, but she has so many cooldowns that she's very forgiving in her positioning. The only problems I had as an Evie were Drogoz, Maeve, Lian, and Barik. Barik because he prevented me from getting too close and moving with my team (his turret was always everywhere it seemed). Lian because she bursted me from long range and constantly focused me. Maeve and Drogoz because they were hard to hit while constantly chasing me. The other two were pretty easy though. Androxus is easy to hit shots with. I literally just snipe with Maeve from a safe spot, and her shots are easy to land once you get used to the projectiles. They seriously aren't as hard as people make them out to be.

I'm guessing you main all three, two of them, or at least one of them? In that case, you're actually proving my point.

• @HeartQueen said in What Your Main Says About You:

us

Ive got maeve at lvl 52, and im currently maining andro.
    I gotta admit, maeve is pretty strong and thats the reason why I stopped playing her, though I feel like maeve actually requires a rlly good amount of skill: you need to be aware of your surroundings and how to aim with a quick flick after you just pounced, a good maeve will be pounceing the whole game, which will require a lotta skill.
    Evie doesnt need good aim, its awareness of where your enemies are and where you will be when you teleport, thats the reason why shes hard, you need to be able to actually have really good orientation in short amounts of time, she needs different kind of skill than the other champions.
    Andro on the other hand has good burst indeed, but his dropoff is insane and u should see the small hitboxes on his bullets. Andro probably has got the highest skill cap in the whole game, cause it has three dashes, like maeves pounce, so you need to quickly flickshot to your enemy in a really short time.
    Hope this changed your mind 🙂