The Paladins Game of Things

• I am returning with a forum game! Why a forum game? I need reputation Because they are fun!

This is something called the game of things...

RULES

• Start with a category using the sentence "Things That..."
    • List a minimum of 5 per thing
    • Include at least 4 in Paladins, may input random stuff about Pop culture or ur life too

I will start...

Things that last forever

• Imani's Dragon
    • Dusk and TangAce's Archi versus Tink debate
    • Makoa lasting in the meta wait no... Cassie lasting in the meta
    • Vivian's Shield
    • Time to login using Hirez account to the forums (still won't move on)
    • My heartsickness

• Switch

Things that thing my thing:

• A flaking Raum

• Someone taking Io

• Not playing Support or Tank

• Someone attempting to speak Chinese, excepting me to know what they're saying when I speak Japanese (あなたはくそです)

• People in a position where I can die if I try healing them,ASKING FOR くそ HEALING ,YOU ビチド!!

• PC

Things that bother me:

• Drogoz's Salvo having free Wrecker 11 (Well, next patch anyways).
    • "Need Healing" spam... Especially when it's a bad tank doing it, because bad tanks hurt my soul.
    • Sun Kissed Cassie exists (Seriously, though the voicelines are obnoxious).
    • People who want to tell me how to play my own main when they only have a tenth of my experience with the character (Need some ice for that one).
    • IRL: The far right's prevalence in US politics. Seriously, far right $#!+ is everywhere.

• PC

%(#DfDfDf)[Things that make me want to cut the doer's nut (if he is a male):]

• Me: Group up! Him: Need Healing! Me: "Group up so I can heal you" Him: Need Healing, Him: "Report Damba"

• First four teammates: Picks four DPS, Me:
      Really, Bruh

• Someone who speaks spanish/german, WHEN HE IS IN THE NA REGION!

• LVL 5 viktor: "Noob Team!" (Did 25k damage in a 10 mins match)

• IRL: Someone tries to Bully me (well he is 15cm shorter than me, and very coward 😑 )

• Things that make me wish I lived in the Sims (Lauv song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36IMLszdhD4&list=PLWFz96RhKjnR4Hz9ZMeBscaUV9WMYl4Pa&index=2&t=0s )

(By that, things that should never have existed)

• Vivian. Vivian. Vivian... VIVIAN
    • Season 3 Predation
    • Death and Taxes Lian
    • Sun kissed Cassie
    • Taylor Swift collabing with Shawn Mendes

• PC

Now to elaborate on things that hurt my soul:

• Bad tank players, really hurts to watch as a tank main. Especially bad Barik players really hurt.
    • When people say "Grover is a bad healer." He's not, but it hurts to see people think he sucks because they can't play him.
    • The fact that Sha'Lin is getting nerfed next patch instead of buffed like he should be. RIP.
    • The fact that Ash is getting nerfed so hard that Slug Shot is looking like her best talent in 3.1, and it didn't even get a buff.
    • IRL: Listening to people say things that are blatantly homophobic, sexist, racist, etc. Those three in particular hit close to home in some ways.

• @Dusklicious Come on, Sha isnt half as bad as he would have been man...

The Silence is damn good, Recurve is busted (1.175 sec), and he can cripple plenty of people with 2 buttons

Rapid Sh*t might be an issue but it is not that bad

• PC

@Demigod2-0 said in The Paladins Game of Things:

@Dusklicious Come on, Sha isnt half as bad as he would have been man...

The Silence is damn good, Recurve is busted (1.175 sec), and he can cripple plenty of people with 2 buttons

Rapid Sh*t might be an issue but it is not that bad

Silence is pretty stupid, but it requires a talent, Recurve really doesn't feel that much different, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't carry over.

Rapid $#!+ isn't the only thing wrong with it, but it is the main thing. They also nerfed Wanderlust, got rid of his knockback/stun (which is honestly as good if not better than what he got in return)...

• Thing that should be deleted

1. Lian
    2. Lian
    3. Lian
    4. Lian
    5. Lian

• @Pazmazz

Mine is

1. Vivian
    2. Vivian
    3. Vivian
    4. Vivian