January Rage Thread

• MM is stupid... I met a 5 man party where everyone is plat or higher and is around the same level as TangAce...

GG guys... It's a wonder I managed to last and only lose 2/4

• PC

I'm so confused... I look at TangAce's matches on guru just to see how things are going. Stalker 🙂

It shows qualified as Plat II then a day or two later shows qualifying again and places Gold I.

Everything everywhere is so f'd up. @TangAce , what does the game say your rank is?

• PC

@DaddyOoker sometimes Im curious about the ranks of the forum users and check them on guru as well and he is one of the users that plays the most. probably the one that goes up and down the most between gold-master ... in this case is probably his real rank since he has played 4 matches. I started at high-mid gold and ended the season in dia 3 so he should be the same more or less

• PC

@ShogunPukin I'm glad I'm not the only stalker..

I forgot he also plays on controller... Some of those are controller matches.

• 20200117215334_1.jpg
    Players with way less credits than others were crushed out from the game. Me too. 6 champions were bots coz of this. Game crush should be solved asap!

• PC

@DaddyOoker

ahah, it's confusing because I play ranked both pc and console 🙂
    the rank above is my console rank and the one under is pc rank, I placed P2 on console and didn't play since
    placed G1 on pc and ranked up to P2 few games later

most people think I'm like plat cuz they see my console rank (I don't play much on console so usually stays ni high plat low diam) while my pc rank is high diam or master, I swear it's pretty annoying to be called a plat when you are in master ^^' yaknow people complaining during draft...

• PC

I just remembered, I have to update all my guides and the lore chart, god I'm so damn lazy ufff

• PC

@TangAce Yeah, I had forgotten about the console. Curious, how does it show on the game? Does it show two ranks or switches based on your input method. How does it work?

• PC

What do I have to do??? I have top dmg, more obj than our front line - I capped twice... Come on people...

Also, something has to be done about healer Skye. Total BS.

20200118112420_1.jpg

• @DaddyOoker ahahaha, that healing skye legendary is the bigges BS i've ever seen in that game 😄
    but lets be honest... there wont be any change, just like for the matchmaking.... they dont care at all as long as they get money...

and in maybe 1-2 years this game will be shut down, because no one will spend money on that $h!7

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    well in game it tends to bug, in my profile it shows the correct one depending on input, but when I'm in a party it tends to show only console rank lmao

I don't understand how I can place higher on console than pc when I play way better on pc

• PC

Anyone know what these strange VGS keys are. Notice mine are as expected for PC.

Are these gamepad people? If so then training allows crossplay even though I have crossplay off?

20200118131110_1.jpg

• @DaddyOoker Until now, I assumed they are from Switch players, but I might be wrong

• This weekend I wanted to take a break from work and play some Paladins. But nooo. The game thought it would be fun to put me in four (yes four!!) matches in a row against the same full party of master and grand masters. I don't know why I bother anymore at this point.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in January Rage Thread:

Anyone know what these strange VGS keys are. Notice mine are as expected for PC.

Are these gamepad people? If so then training allows crossplay even though I have crossplay off?

20200118131110_1.jpg

Looks like Switch, but not sure.

• PC

You know what really sucks? When your ping spikes to seemingly at least 500, and you have a bad team that pays zero attention to the objective (the DPSes went for kills when they had the payload pushed up, and we were 0-3...), all while playing solo tank ATLAS of all things. Yeah it was a f***ing nightmare.

• PC

Do we have to have so many afks/quitters? It's not like these are noobs.

20200118171149_1.jpg

20200118172931_1.jpg

• PC

Another afk... WTF

20200118180107_1.jpg

• PC

Okay, I get it, people thought Architectonics was worse than it actually was. But did you really need to make it so OP, EM?

I'd prefer him to be good, but I don't want Barik to be OP by any means... Like he is right now... Just please nerf the turret health at the least... 1000 base is ridiculous...

• PC

Look at the Cassie damage and the comments.. If you don't fix this crap it will be true.

20200118193720_1.jpg