Removing 3P mode - your opinion

• @roiwtto999
    Come up with a NEW argument.

• @Dusklicious
    I'm not the only one who wants it back, use Google for two seconds and you'll see all the post on Redit, the petitions, and so on. You call me toxic, you FPS die hards are some of the most toxic people in all gaming for years.

In an opinion post for example you came in and started going after me simply because i was trying to get it back, is that not toxic? (By the way "Mod" nice doing your job, not).
    Not only that but every argument you people made has lashed at me in some way rather then providing reasoning for it not to be added, all it really breaks down to is wall peeking. You have NOTHING ELSE.

• PC

@VorxDargo your the only one who is active on 3rd person complaining......you only want it back to do wall peeking plain and simple

• @VorxDargo
    I love how the people lashing at me are down voting my post, like it matters.
    Face it everything you people are trying to say has zero base. All you keep coming back to is "Just accept it" Wall Peeking" You have nothing else to use.

I've given options they could use, i've given reasons people want it back, and so on. This is an opinion post about it and i'm giving mine. Don't like it? Don't read it. SIMPLE!

• @roiwtto999
    Redit..
    Petitions..
    Twitter..
    So the tons of post on other stuff are what? Non existent?
    You do know why people don't post here right? They feel the Devs don't look here despite it being more a direct communication to them then say Twitter.

• PC

@VorxDargo If not having 3P is so much of an issue to you that you have to personally attack people and project your toxicity onto other people, why not just not play the game? It really has no f***ing reason to be such a massive problem for you in the first place, so.

Also, Whining and complaining aren't opinions we can use. All they do is prove us right when we say that all you're doing is finding an excuse to whine and complain about something and to attack people on the internet. Get a f***ing life.

• @Dusklicious
    ME ATTACK PEOPLE? Are you insane? look over the past few posts and say that again.
    I'm posting opinions on this topic, ideas, and so on. You and your cronies are the ones who came here to lash out. Pot meet kettle.

• PC

@VorxDargo said in Removing 3P mode - your opinion:

@Dusklicious
    ME ATTACK PEOPLE? Are you insane? look over the past few posts and say that again.
    I'm posting opinions on this topic, ideas, and so on. You and your cronies are the ones who came here to lash out. Pot meet kettle.

I've legitimately only posted four times in this entire thread, and yeah looking over the past few posts I'd say that's about right that you're just acting like a complete manchild and attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you. The fact you're trying so desperately to pick a fight with me right now is proof this has nothing to do with just posting opinions. It has to do with proving to yourself you know more than everyone else.

You only seem to know how to prove me right instead.

• @Dusklicious
    Oh you are so delusional..
    Easily most of your comments could be flagged as harassment, if the "mods" actually did something here.

You did nothing but toss insults since you first commented me. How am I at fault?

It's time to close this thread.

There is more and more toxicity here and this thread becomes offtopic.

For now there is no plans to restore 3p mode. If there are such plans, there will be information about it in social media.

Locked.