Can you put the 1vs1?

• (Im from latam, english is not my main laguage, i'm gonna try to explain mysefl as good as i can)

Dude i'm so tired for playing DM, ranked and siege casual because i play Koga, Maeve and champs like that and ALWAIS i lose the fights because the enemy are all a babysitters, if i try to do a 1v1 againts a lian (who is realy broken) and a random drege come to destroy the party, if i try to do a 1v1 againts a Koga while i am a koga (what is a balanced and fun 1v1) and a Beatyful lian appears killing me just pressing "Q".

Please put a FFA to being in a fight all vs all, or a 1v1 mode to do the game more fun, i play the most part of the time in bots because online is to stressing, men my back hurts 'cause that and i don't wanna let the game, i like the game but the game modes are trash right now, i've be waiting for the new game mode, see ya

• Custom Games has a Duel Map with smaller team size.
    It is possible to have some good 1v1 / 2v2s there.

• Yeah but i mean, if they put a 1v1 in casual will be better, be cause i go to the custom games and i don't found any games and i don't have much friends to create a custom lobby, that's the point

• I feel that classes are not balenced equally to support the idea of 1v1s as a true game mode.

Characters are situational and dependant on positioning and synergy in order to complete an objective.

Certian characters counter other champions depending on ability and environment.

However, a duel based mode does have its pros as it allows people to learn how to develop tactics vs certain champs.

• Yeah i agree, but if they create the 1v1 with predeterminated lodaouts and characters that will be "Balanced" because all depend of the ability of the player in that situation, obviusly, we cannot put a Jenos againts a Khan of a Lian, that have no sense, but if you have a predeterminated loadout for a Khan and you play 1v1 with khan's in the same conditions that can be fun, nono you know some? PUT ALL AS VIKTOR AND IN A MAP LIKE CSGO, solved XD

• PC

@JavesBlads said in Can you put the 1vs1?:

Dude i'm so tired for playing DM, ranked and siege casual because i play Koga, Maeve and champs like that and ALWAIS i lose the fights because the enemy are all a babysitters

Paladins is a team based game. If you're flanking and the enemy team groups up to protect whoever you're targeting for a '1v1', then they are comminicating and playing smart. Going against more than one enemy generally results in your own death, especially if it involves a Lian because of her auto aiming and 'I win' easy button of an ultimate. If you find yourself losing as was stated, then ask your teammates for help.