Can we make healing Skye viable? [Suggestions]

• As the title says. I think this is one of few talents that really change the way you want to play your character. It feels rather disheartening that nothing was really made to help that talent during its entire life span.

Here are some suggestions that would help this talent:

Smoke And Dagger

• OLD EFFECT: Smoke Screen now Heals allies inside it for 400 Health every 1s.
    • NEW EFFECT: Smoke Screen now heals allies inside it for 500 health every 1s and its initial deploy stealths them for 3 seconds.
    • Has new visuals indicating that player has picked healing talent;

Base kit

Smoke Screen

• Cooldown reduced {12} → {9}s.

It doesn't affect damage Skye as much, but would help healing Skye tremendously.

Cards

Dissipate:

• OLD EFFECT: Gain {8|8}% Movement Speed for 2s when entering Smoke Screen.
    • NEW EFFECT: You and your allies gain {8|8}% Movement Speed for 2s when entering Smoke Screen.

Opinions?

• I also made a thread about the same topic on the old forum. Healer Skye sucks, it's a fact. But! All of the Smoke Screan buffer cards are OP combinated with this talent. These are Confound, Quick Smoker and Specter. These cards should be less effective with the Smoke And Dagger talent, for reach the corrent balance. Here's my solution:

Smoke And Dagger: Smoke Screen now Heals you, and your allies inside it for 500 Health every 1s and increase the Cooldown and the Duration of Smoke Screen by 2s.

Make the heals different for you and your allies would overcomplicate the things. Rules should stay simple. But the increased duration and cooldown (these cancel each other's bonus) would make the Smoke Screen buffer cards weaker, less OP combinated with this talent. We still spend many loadout points to buff Smoke Screen even with this low talent bonus, these wold be even more OP with the decent talent. If their bonus had smaller ratio (cd reduction isn't that great if the base cd is realy high and the longer duration wouldn't be so much, if its basicly realy high) these cards would be less Op combinated with this talent.

I know that it's not simple, I wish it was understandable. So what I did it's made the talent realy strong but make it less upgradable by cards. Because these card are too important with this talent. This is why it needs higher cooldown, not lower.

• Well good news for all of you cuz Smoke and Daggers talent aka healer skye is gonna be buffed. Either a rework or maybe a full overhaul of the healing capabilities. Jay Flare simply said its gonna be changed in his balance video so lets hope its gonna be great.

• @SNIper-poTAto said in Can we make healing Skye viable? [Suggestions]:

Well good news for all of you cuz Smoke and Daggers talent aka healer skye is gonna be buffed. Either a rework or maybe a full overhaul of the healing capabilities. Jay Flare simply said its gonna be changed in his balance video so lets hope its gonna be great.

That's some great news!

Let's hope they up her healing to 500/sec and reduce CD to at least 10 seconds. That would make her healing sustainable.

Once we manage to do that, we can talk about giving her proper support utility.

I hope they don't remove this talent tho! It's fun and one of privileged few that actually change the way you play a character.