Abomination

• Hi!
    Terminus has this card what was still used and good before this patch with 2% scaling. It have been buffed to 3% and became busted. It created the most boring meta:
    Abomination V, Necromantic Might V with Decimation.
    This combo allows him to defend himself all the time and generate tons of clamity charges. Use them for even more siphone charge and so on... Tons of damage and you just have to watch into the right direction.
    Abomination gives him too much charge rate, it's not funy at all. Please renerf this card to its original balanced state. It wasn't bad at all.

• @KicsitCsicska Srry to say this, but term isnt that hard to deal with, u play him yourself and ull see that its not that strong at all, not shooting in it is the biggest counter. Also the card used to be 1% scaling which was at that point my fav card, but it was really bad, just like every other of his cards. Im happy that hes kinda meta now

• @Carlolrac555 said in Abomination:

@KicsitCsicska Srry to say this, but term isnt that hard to deal with, u play him yourself and ull see that its not that strong at all, not shooting in it is the biggest counter. Also the card used to be 1% scaling which was at that point my fav card, but it was really bad, just like every other of his cards. Im happy that hes kinda meta now

I though it has had 2% scaling originally. If it had 1% it was definitly worthless. Im sure about 3% is OP, but 2% would be fine. Just watch this match:
    20200119135156_1.jpg 20200119135154_1.jpg
    Drogoz pushed his whole Salvos into the Siphon...
    This terminus did nothing just sit on the point use Siphon and Clamaity Blast all the time and dealt free 200k dmg. The only way we killed him was I have killed both of the defendless healers and attacked him from behind.

• @KicsitCsicska as I said, pros dont use him cuz they dont shoot into the power siphon, its like moji and skye being op in low tier but pretty bad in high tier

• I don't like that card either, they transformed term from a quite skilful champ that u actually had to manage ur siphon or else you were ded, to one that spams q and right click and gets quite some value from it, if the players shoot the siphon that is.

• Yea the counter is just dont shoot at his Siphon... If you have ever played against zhin or andro you should be able to deal with term....