Willo

• I think her talents are finally balanced, but her cards still need some polishing:

Antics: Increase the reload speed from {5|5}% to {8|8}%.
    // E.g. Zhin also got a good buff on his reload speed card, coz 5% scaling isn't enaugh.

Fauna: Increase the speed bonus out of combat from {8|8}% to {12|12}%.
    // While you are already out of combat you already walked a lot, and you are close to your no spot. You don't want to walk out of the combat a lot, coz you have to deal damage. This is why this card is so useless. A higher scaling maybe could help it out by a little.

Hijinks: Buff the heal from {50|50} to {70|70}.
    // 50 heal per a 10s cd skill is crapy. Evie has 50*2 heal per 4s with wormhole...

Nectar: Buff the heal from {75|75} to {120|120}.
    // 75 heal per a 15s cd skill is also bad. Just compe ir with Lian's Present Arms. It has 100 scaling and a talent what reduces the cd of the skill by 4s.

Photosynthesis: Put back its old bonus!
    // It gave a decent movement speed. It was some of the card what were good for her. And now we got this: 6% projectile speed boost for Seedlings. If you gave 100000000% speed boost for Seedlings and put it anywhere instantly it would be still weak. It has a long fuse time for get out. 6%...

Pixie Dust: Increase its healing from {65|65} to {140|70}.
    // Waste your best skill for some self heal isn't benefitial. It needs certainly higher bonus for be benefitial. The lvl1 gained higher bonus, coz it also needs to waste your skill for a low bonus It would make no sense with a realy low bonus.

Shenanigans: Activating Dead Zone reduces the Cooldown of Flutter by {1|1}s.
    // Its low speed bonus for 2.5 isn't realy worthy. 5%/level for 2.5s in every 16s. Compare it with Vivians' One Step Ahead: It has 6% scaling (more than 5%) and permanently! It's current form is trash. But a new Flutter could help her out.

Spritely: reduce he damage reduction from {5|5}% to {4|4}%.
    // This card gives her tons of sustain in every battle. She just have to activate Flutter before she recieves damage. It's worth anyways, coz it makes her harder to shot, puts her onto a good position where she can deal damage even with missing and the card Hummingbird also can help her. Use Flutter isn't a waste. I doesn't need any balance for using a skill. But the 25% DR is too strong.

• Lol 2 downvotes but can't write a single reason where is any mistake :DDDD
    I imagine these guys play as her with the standard loadout: Spritely, Flora and Just Believe! only Things they think about Willo is, she is easily counterable with flankers, Blastflower nerf killed her (coz they used only the most popular talent ofc) and deadzone is OP XD
    But don't use e.g. Antics and Fauna, her trash cards I try to solve, just simply downvote, coz they write only about the meta they know.
    This post is too long and contains too many numbers as well. Posts like this get much more votes:

Hey, ma favorite talent has been f*cked up! It was @ss kicker but now it's a trash!!! Gimi back ma OP fairy, coz I won't pay any more Hi Rez!!!

• PC

@KicsitCsicska I was about to downvote this TBH, cuz her dead-zone still make her strong 👀

• @DambaKing said in Willo:

@KicsitCsicska I was about to downvote this TBH, cuz her dead-zone still make her strong 👀

@KicsitCsicska said in Willo:

I imagine ... only Things they think about Willo is ... deadzone is OP XD

• PC

@KicsitCsicska I miss read this sry

I mean Nerf Dead zone like I mentioned in:
    @DambaKing said in A little change to balance willo:

current:
    Fire out a toxic spore that deals 100 damage and blocks all healing in an area for 5s. Enemies affected by the spore that move out of the infested area cannot heal for 1s.
    my suggestion (edited): Fire out a toxic spore that deals 250 damage per second for a second and Reduces healing by 50% in an area for 7s. Enemies affected by the spore that move out of the infested area The effect will remain for 1.5s. ( Also increase the range of dead zone by 20% )

and everything will be ok imo

• @DambaKing Do you use the cards I suggested to buff? No? Don't you think those are weak? If don't please use them on ranked. If you don't want to use them you should agree about those are under average and need a buff. I suggested to buff them. You downvoted it. So you want to keep her kit unbalanced. Let's thinking about it.

...they write only about the meta they know.

This is what I'm talking about.

• PC

@DambaKing Do you use the cards I suggested to buff? No? Don't you think those are weak? If don't please use them on ranked. If you don't want to use them you should agree about those are under average and need a buff. I suggested to buff them. You downvoted it. So you want to keep her kit unbalanced. Let's thinking about it.

I am just trying to help. I didn't force you to agree with me. It was just an opinion. also I didn't downvote your post. (No Offence meant)

• @DambaKing Skill reworks are REALY rarely, these needs realy strong arguments. I'm sure about Dead Zone won't be removed or reworked, coz it's a simply, characteristic, and unique mechanic in the game. Your suggestion doesn't even contain any argument.
    And it has no clue to my points. How could your rework suggestion solve the problems of those cards I suggested to buff? (Not at all.)

• Her talents aren't balanced, blastflower sucks now. That was her only option to 1v1 flanks since night shade got killed, and flanks are too mobile for scorn to make a huge difference. With the nerf to blastflower her damage is: 500, 580, 660, and 740, 740, 740, and back to normal. When it used to be 500, 600, 700, 800, 800, 800, and normal. That might be overkill with the 100% anti-heal that can't be countered, that's only because of deadzone. Nerf deadzone so that it can be brought down to 85% or 75% anti heal with rejuvenate. That'll make her more viable, while not broken.

• TBH.. willo needs better talents.

Her talents are halfassed and not really noteworthy.
    The only ones that have any effect are just alternate damage options and that does not really add to the utility of the game... its just what if willo gains a damge bonus like this, rather then adding anything impctful to the game other then area damage of a differenrt kind.

Blastflower needs to be a base kit thing, but not as strong. The weapon attack talent is not really all that game braking, it just amplifies the general role of the weapon.
    Scorn needs a rework to do something greater then what it currently does.... its not like it turns seedling into proximity mines or something good like that... its just 'catch' pressure damage.

Nightshade, it can do damage but it should not do burst damage... like 100% and Poison Damage Over Time would be an ample talent if the base ability was nerfed to 75% caut... but I don't like the thought of gutting the caut without making willos kit work better as a whole.

• Willo is an anti tank, like Drogoz and Dredge. Not a 1v1 damage dealer, like Lian or cassie. She doesn't have to win 1v1 fights. Her job is don't let enemy tanks onto the objective. She, and the other anti-tank damage dealers need defense against 1v1 champions, like the supporters need too.
    Willo has inbuild caut, Drogoz has inbuild wrecker and Dredge has inbuild insane area damage. Willo doesn't need high damage for being useful. Her talents are weak, but her base kit with deadzone is strong. So she is balanced overall.
    Her poroblem is her card kit: she has few viable cards what keeps her in the meta and the most of her cards aren't realy worth to use. This is what I tried to solve.

• I wouldn't want a single buff by any shape or form on that cancer champion.
    she is finally balanced enough, this champion been been for a whole year to never step a foot in ranked in nearly every ranked match.
    Willo deserves 0 buffs, and if she have any she will be beyond annouying DPS.
    The last thing i want to see are this fresh new breed of willo players with that one special annouying card like a new maeve version of sixth sense.

it's fair to me she is flankable now.

So far only the exprienced can use her which is something i like.
    I don't want people to go back to their 0 exprience bunny hopping trash players who get quadra kill with willo which shows how much of a broken champion willo is.

• @allmighty01 said in Willo:

I wouldn't want a single buff by any shape or form on that cancer champion.
    she is finally balanced enough

Is she finally balanced enaugh????
    LOL!
    This is what I was talnking about. Ppl who don't know about balance think that the force of the meta of each champions means balance.

So she is balanced. Ok. Lets use a loadout with Antics level 5 and Photosynthesis lvl 5!
    I will spactate your match with some crisps! Having a good time xDDD
    After I will play with Flora 5 and Spritely 5!
    If we will have same score she is balanced :)))

• @allmighty01 said in Willo:

I wouldn't want a single buff by any shape or form on that cancer champion.
    she is finally balanced enough, this champion been been for a whole year to never step a foot in ranked in nearly every ranked match.
    Willo deserves 0 buffs, and if she have any she will be beyond annouying DPS.
    The last thing i want to see are this fresh new breed of willo players with that one special annouying card like a new maeve version of sixth sense.

it's fair to me she is flankable now.

So far only the exprienced can use her which is something i like.
    I don't want people to go back to their 0 exprience bunny hopping trash players who get quadra kill with willo which shows how much of a broken champion willo is.

Willo always had counters though. Androxus, Lian, Kinessa, Strix, Viktor, Drogoz, Maeve, Lex, Talus, Atlas, etc. I've lost as Willo before. I saw a good Willo player get her ass kicked by a good Lian player. That's not broken. I think of broken as they have very few counters, and the counters they have they can work their way around them. Willo cannot work her way around an equally skilled Androxus, Lian, Kinessa, Strix, Drogoz, Viktor, Maeve, etc. That's just it.

Meanwhile Cassie literally has no counters because if a flank tries to get her? Just burst them down. If an off tank tries to get her? Disengage and shred them with big game. They shred main tanks with big game. And flexible enough to adjust to other damages. Kinessa and Strix sniping you? Just adjust your playstyle to flank them. Lian giving you trouble? Focus her down and out shoot her.

And it wasn't Willo's damage that made her op, it was her deadzone. They should have just nerfed it to 90% this patch and have it countered by rejuvenate (so 75% cauterize with rejuvenate 3). Tone down the damage reduction card, and she'll be balanced. They didn't need to nerf her mobility or her damage. She actually has less damage than every other blaster. That's why her most viable talent was blastflower because you could have up to 800 damage per shot for a few seconds.

• I think her Deadzone's post effect duration should be reduced from 1s to 0.5s, but unnerf her Flutter: 20->24 units. So she could be more mobile and less painful.

• @HeartQueen
    Believe me if willo gets a deadzone nerf her value will fall to the ground in high ranks.
    Willo to me been always pain in the ass in some maps even when i have counters in my team, if willo has aggressive support to shoot down the flanker nothing stopping her from bullying the tanks.
    i lost many times to willo players that literally stayed in same spot shooting effortlessly at the point and throwing deadzone. One of the reasons why i hate her because of the matchmaking, if the first pick on the other team has her that means she will most likely won't be flanked unless i picked flank myself knowing how most often and nearly all the time the last 3 picks will suck at flanking and she will just be free, while i'm trying to fill major role like tanking or support.
    i have spent about like 10 or so hours playing willo, majority of my time i get easy kills and making it nearly impossible to capture, i mean when i pick her the last thing i think about is trying to 1v1 smeone, her whole playstyle design goes around camping somewhere and spam deadzone on point or tanks and change position as well watching your back from any flanks to run in middle of your team for help and back up. Since you can no fight them 1v1 in most cases, specially if they are flying.
    She just falls in my eyes in category of camper champions, like dredge, imani, vivian.

I do heavly agree about cassie though, but i gave up complaining about her.
    It just seems to me hi rez love her so much and refusing to nerf her bursts and just taking away her mobility more and more trying to make her a vivian or something.

But still personally speaking I wouldn't want to see her having any buffs (speaking of willo).
    maybe very few minor ones for sake of gameplay or mobility to retreat but nothing something that can help her in 1v1 she wanted to start with a flank or dps, as i believe champions like cassie should have less chances of survivability in 1v1 for sake of balance.

This is just for sake of the argument don't take it personal (speaking to you KicsitCsicska)

• She got no changes. Half of her cards are trash... Same as Evie.