Skye suggestion v3

• The problem with Skye is her base kit is too much sealth oriented and her loadouts and damage potential is too much Poison oriented. It makes Illuminate realy efficient against her and limits her viable loadouts to use many Poison buffer cards.

The first thing what I would add to her kit is a base ability. Like Androxus has drift, Ying has low gravity, Koga has climbing, Skye would have 25% speed bonus while sealthed. It would concern to Hidden's, Smoke Screan's and the card Emergency Exit's sealth as well. The speed bonus can make sealth less counterable, because she will be also fast enaugh.

The other change for decrease her sealth is change Smoke Screan: Reduce it's duration from 5s to 3s, but it also deals 300 damage by direct hit an enemy. The dmg bonus is needed, because her Poison will be nerfed:

The card Poisoner literally always used on lvl5, because it garants her tons of dmg and it's too good by combinated with other ammo buffer cards (Decrepify and Nimble Fingers). So I suggest to decrease the scaling of this card from {1|1}s to {0.5|0.5}s.

So the less Poison burst will make Decrepify and Nimble Fingers weaker what is needed, because these are too efficient. It would make the other ammo based cards more needed (Twilight Armor and Tactical Reload) what is also good, because these are real opressed. The missing dmg would be added by the new base dmg of Smoke Screan. Poisoner no longer would be her superior talent, so these changes could balance her talents as well. And the less sealth would be compensated by some more movement speed.

Some more needed card balance changes:
    Emergency Exit: You automatically activates sealth for 3s when you drop below 40% Health. This effect can happen once every 60/30/20/15/10 sec. (its OP on lvl1, and would be even better with the new sealth speed bonus without a rework, but its current scaling makes its higher levels don't woth to use). The new scaling would solve all of these problems.
    Slip Away: Increase its bonus from {3|3}% to {5|5}%. (this card is realy weak, always substitute by Victory Rush)
    Victory Rush: Reduce its duration from 8s to 5s. (its speed bonus is still too much compared by the similar cards of the other champions)

• @KicsitCsicska I agree with your suggestions but you've probably forgot to mention delibitate.
    That burst is stupid and way too high for a flanker. And if skye really wants to be a flanker she needs less burst and, as you mentioned , more mobility, at least during stealth!

• @KicsitCsicska said in Skye suggestion v3:

The problem with Skye is her base kit is too much sealth oriented and her loadouts and damage potential is too much Poison oriented. It makes Illuminate realy efficient against her and limits her viable loadouts to use many Poison buffer cards.

The first thing what I would add to her kit is a base ability. Like Androxus has drift, Ying has low gravity, Koga has climbing, Skye would have 25% speed bonus while sealthed. It would concern to Hidden's, Smoke Screan's and the card Emergency Exit's sealth as well. The speed bonus can make sealth less counterable, because she will be also fast enaugh.

The other change for decrease her sealth is change Smoke Screan: Reduce it's duration from 5s to 3s, but it also deals 300 damage by direct hit an enemy. The dmg bonus is needed, because her Poison will be nerfed:

The card Poisoner literally always used on lvl5, because it garants her tons of dmg and it's too good by combinated with other ammo buffer cards (Decrepify and Nimble Fingers). So I suggest to decrease the scaling of this card from {1|1}s to {0.5|0.5}s.

So the less Poison burst will make Decrepify and Nimble Fingers weaker what is needed, because these are too efficient. It would make the other ammo based cards more needed (Twilight Armor and Tactical Reload) what is also good, because these are real opressed. The missing dmg would be added by the new base dmg of Smoke Screan. Poisoner no longer would be her superior talent, so these changes could balance her talents as well. And the less sealth would be compensated by some more movement speed.

Some more needed card balance changes:
    Emergency Exit: You automatically activates sealth for 3s when you drop below 40% Health. This effect can happen once every 60/30/20/15/10 sec. (its OP on lvl1, and would be even better with the new sealth speed bonus without a rework, but its current scaling makes its higher levels don't woth to use). The new scaling would solve all of these problems.
    Slip Away: Increase its bonus from {3|3}% to {5|5}%. (this card is realy weak, always substitute by Victory Rush)
    Victory Rush: Reduce its duration from 8s to 5s. (its speed bonus is still too much compared by the similar cards of the other champions)

As a diehard Preparation player, this change is pretty good and can rlly make her a good flanker without impacting her other talents as much. Im definitely voting for this thread. Some of the changes you made with the loadouts needs more work like with "slip away" for example, her victory rush is still superior no matter the nerfs. Her talents should be brought up as well becuz of the changes u made with smoke screen which affects smoke & Dagger for example. ive got some ideas about card changes as a sort of replacement if it helps.
    Slip Away- Dropping at or below 50% HP grants 15/30/45/60/75 (no internal CD as her Victory rush is pretty strong as it is i guess).
    Tactical Reload(scale buff)- Eliminations grant 6/12/18/24/30 (Its max is more than base clip but Kinessa has a card that is completely useless at lvl 5 so i think its good).
    Thats all i have in mind for now. Hope it helps