What's Your Favorite D&D Class?

• PC

The question says it all!

Personally, I love the Monk, specifically Way of The Open Hand because I'm BASIC!

Edit: Wow, I didn't think there were people here who played D&D! I'm shooketh!

Edit 2: Hey just for fun, why don't we share our campaign stories below?

• I BECAME THE WHOLE DAMN PARTY

LET ME REGALE THE TALE OF ME.... THE MIGHTY DIMITRI... THE LAST CYCLOPS.... AN OVERTAONED BARBARIAN WE HAD TOO MUCH FUN UBER BUFFING TO MAKE THIS MAN TACKLE DRAGONS OUT OF THE SKY...
    I played his ranger best friend as well, the guy never died, he walked the land brought the forest with him, he would regenerate while the land was alive.

The other one I played was a trio of Necro, Paladin and a Goo Mage.... so an enchanted suit of armor paladin who was the prison for the skeleton necromancer who was pure evil, and inside the suit was this low level INT goo mage who only knew how to cast giant growth on himself to be a massive slow and flesh eating acid zone to consume foes for the necro to bring back... it was fun asf...

• Bard, cuz doot doot magic flute and 'nice villain you have there, would be a shame if someone...seduced them'. The DM's face when i rolled 20 on seducing his main villain was priceless. (He made my life hell after that xD)

• PC

I only really played a couple of games, and the only class I really ever used was a Ranger, but the DM was actually trying to end the game as soon as possible and I didn't realize it at the time.

Though why would anyone in their right mind even want to start a DND game at 1 in the morning when you need to get up at like 6? 😕 Made no sense. Plus one person in the party was using a level 13 or so Paladin (I think so the DM accounted for that, when I had a level 1 Ranger I made pretty much just for that game, while another actually killed off their character, don't remember how though. So pretty much I was under-leveled as f***.

• My favorite D and D class is DM

Because if I'm not the DM, I never. and by never. I mean... NEVER. Get anything above 12 for my rolls. (my rolls as DM usually get above 12 FFS XD)

Apart from DM, I like Bard ofc. I'm a musician!

• PC

The DM's face when i rolled 20 on seducing his main villain was priceless

@methylbenzen This remind me of when my group's fighter went up against the physical avatar of a death and madness goddess that I had homebrewed for the campaign. It went like this:

Me: What do you do?
    Player: I seduce the goddess.
    Me: Hold on! What? Ok FINE! Just roll.
    Player: Rolls Nat 20
    Me: Rolls a Crit fail.
    Also me: Well, shit.

It derailed everything I planned but it was still hilarious nonetheless.

Ah... good times!

• PC

@Demigod

Because if I'm not the DM, I never. and by never. I mean... NEVER. Get anything above 12 for my rolls.

May you roll Nat 20s this 2020!

• PC

I BECAME THE WHOLE DAMN PARTY

@AYYDIMITRI How did that happen? Was it a solo one-on-one campaign?

• PC

The couple of games i could play D&D my favourites were cleric, cause i like to support team with magic, heh. Wanted to get into bard, but I don't have the opportunity to play D&D again currently.

• I am more into "The Dark Eye". There my favorite class is Mercenary. I also like Druid.