Assembly of Champions Voting Results!

You voted and the results are in!

Please give a warm welcome to your 2020 Assembly of Champions!
    PC:
    z1unknown_
    Xbox:
    chivauk
    PS4:
    L1BR_A
    Switch:
    yago_custodio
    Community:
    JayFlare132
    CoachBitey
    CouchtripBr
    GabbonetYT

For full info and info on each Council Member, please visit https://www.paladins.com/aoc/.

Keep in mind that this thread was created for informative purposes, and we will not tolerate attacks on Council Members as has been happening. We understand your concerns, but they should be left to those who can handle them.

Evil Mojo will investigate any concerns when they return to work on Monday.

• PC

I'm happy for... most... of these people getting in. Definitely would take Hyuga over Z1 any day of the week for a PC rep, but that's how it goes I guess. Also heard bad things about chiva from people on YouTube, but can't really judge them on that.

Otherwise, I will say although I didn't vote for them, I'm happy to see Libra and Gabby in the AoC, Bitey was also a favorite I saw a lot on YouTube, but don't know them. I enjoyed Gabby's funny videos and think he'll likely make a good contribution to the AoC and Libra in general seems like a very solid rep for PS4 who genuinely cares to represent, I suppose you could say, her constituents. Also very glad that Jay is still a part of the AoC, he was probably the most dedicated member from the last AoC to helping out the community, and especially does a great job notifying the community of what's happening regarding the AoC while leaving out things he's supposed to leave out. He is a bit shilly at times, but honestly he will more than likely still prove a great member for the AoC. I'm a little upset Hyuga isn't back in the AoC as well because I liked him, but he seemed a bit inactive compared to Jay anyways.

Also, although I fully expected him not to get in, it was a shame @PWNDotcom didn't make it.

• PC

I am glad that Libra and JayFlare made it into AoC, I voted for them and I think JF made an overall good job of covering the AoC activity throughout they year, I find it a pity that Hyuuga did not get in, but PC is a highly contested place, and it was a close run.

• @Averey voted for people that are in contact with the players... Jay kept us updated on what he and others where advocating... Great job...

I think Z1 understands the game to a level that will help the game and he will update us on whats happening.

Bitty will provide a pro player view which will and should be present in the meatings.

• @Dusklicious said in Assembly of Champions Voting Results!:

Also, although I fully expected him not to get in, it was a shame PWNDotcom didn't make it.

Oof, what a vote of confidence 🤣

• You know, I think someone downvoted when I said i was disappointed my man Tang didn't get voted for AoC

Truthfully? I think we need someone who's actually active on the forums on the AoC, and I only see @L1BRA who's only partially active... Please be more active my man 😉

• PC

@PWNDotcom said in Assembly of Champions Voting Results!:

@Dusklicious said in Assembly of Champions Voting Results!:

Also, although I fully expected him not to get in, it was a shame PWNDotcom didn't make it.

Oof, what a vote of confidence 🤣

I mean there was stiff competition on the PC side of things with Z1 and Bitey and Jay and Hyuga and Gabbo... I didn't expect you to get in because you aren't as big of a name in the community.