February Happy Thread

• PC

@shadowchess said in February Happy Thread:

@DaddyOoker if your going for troll bans then, SERIS and GROK !!!

I don't consider this idea as troll banning but I'm sure I'll get some flak for it. It will leave more OP shit on the table. Might work out.

I considered Seris as a candidate but one of my placement wins was with a Seris solo support so I was a little hesitant on that one.

Any others?

• @DaddyOoker Well i mean you could ban good stuff but just not the normal bans if you want to try this out....

• Cassie

• Lian

• Tyra

You could ban these guys and leave ** Torv Koga Strix Barik** in play

Even banning Ando or Evie

But banning people that are just crap is trolling in my brain... Even if you dont intend it as trolling everyone in your group is going to assume your a Troll and throw the match or play something stupid as well as they are not going to take it seriously..

I would try to think of some ban ideas that would work for specific maps... Might help you narrow down the strat you want to implement if you think about it on a map by map basis...

• Easy one for example

Ban Andro & Lian
    and play Wyrm Jets Drogoz on Bright Marsh

• PC

@shadowchess I'm not looking for sensible bans. Previously I have always banned what I thought was appropriate for a particular match. I even ask for bans when in doubt. I'm looking for a new approach. If it doesn't work out I'll try something else.

• PC

Well, there's frontline number 5 at 30+ without buying all the levels, like some people do. Even if I had to go through a couple of bouts with feeders and toxic $#!+s and then go into a game where almost their entire team countered me. I mean Atlas is also pretty close to 30, but he's trash right now so not doing him yet.

Nonetheless, I have a Raum title now. 😛

• I like the new balance changes! 🙂
    I just miss the card balance of Willo and Evie. They have many trash, one OP and some viable cards. I described them in their certain threads with explanations. Both of math (e.g. comparison with other cards) and my gameplay experiences point to the same. I don't understand why their card kits left to be one-sided. Just everybody runs for the same cards...

• PC

I think the best thing about the new patch will be the Ash dmg revert, so Ash is better again, instead of being made unnecessary weak, and better blbancing for flanks too. Cherish nerf however makes me sad, not like it was so much overperforming, and I would have rather buffed other supports.

• @Averey She still has her OP, must-pick Burning Oath, and her close range damage melts most of the champions.

• This is a test.

Bad news: I couldn't afford PlayStation Plus due to low pay and rising prices everywhere.

Then I got a raise that made me the highest payed employee in my department, but not enough to get Plus.

Good news: I was promoted to supervisor of my department, with a substantial raise. I can now afford PlayStation Plus and buy games. Until now, I could only afford one or two games a year.

Better news, hopefully: The minimum wage in my state may be going up soon and my pay may be double the increase.

Yay.

• PC

I am now a proud owner of the sexiest voice pack. 😛

• @Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

I am now a proud owner of the sexiest voice pack. 😛

Fernando, baby? 😄

• PC

Found a couple of people to queue with, seems to be doing my rank wonders. I'm almost Diamond now... 😮

Like went from Gold I to Plat II in about 10 games. Also helps I'm a Barik god. 😉

• PC

@KicsitCsicska 660 dps at base, which you need to build up, 940 dps with full wrath when we have 1200-1875 dps burst from flanks or dps.

I did the math, with Burning Oath at 5 you heal about 45 hp/s against damage of 1200-1875 incoming on you. It's almost nothing, so you need to wallhug as before, her self sustain is bad considering she also has no invincibility on movement or teleport.

• @Averey Her mobility sucks, coz her Righteous Path card is weak. And she ahs a huge hitbox. But she can kill the flankers with the beam stun plus with her max wrath dmg. She also melts down tanks. Burning Oath has tons of selfheal, so you don't have to wait 10s behind the wall, 4-5s is often enaugh. So she can go back to deal tons of damages again.
    Burning Oath is a must pick card. You have to use it on high level if you wanna deal much dmg. It doesn't help in fight but as I wrote makes you not rely on the long selfregen, what salves you tons of time per matches. She needs this time, coz her force relies on the close range damage she can deal.
    I suggest to buff her HP to 2650, as I wrote in the HP vs appearance thread and nerf Burning Oath by a ton as I wrote somewhere else.
    Now Burning Oath is just like Evie's Flicker, Barik's Double Time...

• PC

@KicsitCsicska her mobility is bad, that is true, but Burning Oath is not good on max level either. You need LoS to heal with Cherish (SB was made worse, imo, and is more unreliable than before cause you can not predict beams as good anymore with the nerf on speed) and while you doing that, you are focused and cauterized. You can not stay in open much, when focused, cause your self heal while cauterized with Furia is only 45 hps and that assuming you have a teammate near you to heal yourself (which you need to try to do always as well as wall hugging).

If anything, I would increase her self sustain a bit so it is not as low, its true that she is a close encounter champ because she has fall off, but the beam is very fair to avoid, most flanks have no issue avoiding it either by stepping away or using mobility/phasing abilities, after which they have an advantage cause of lower ttk cause of, in most cases, far bigger burst (2k Maeve CB burst, 2k burst BH Buck, Koga constant 1200 dps with claws for finish etc).

Her dps is fair considering how bad her mobility or self sustain are, and with the nerf on Cherish I would up her self sustain just a bit, cause Cherish is even more counterable now and SB is the worst Talent for self defense on a support.

This is my opinion, but its not a Furia thread, so lets discuss it more on the other ones Kicsit.^^

• PC

Paladins isn't the only game with stupid bugs... Invisible training bot.. lol.

Overwatch 2_9_2020 7_23_17 PM.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Happy Thread:

Paladins isn't the only game with stupid bugs... Invisible training bot.. lol.

Overwatch 2_9_2020 7_23_17 PM.jpg

I say to anyone complaining about Paladins bugs that they should play any Bethesda game and then they have a right to complain about bugs. 😆

Also "Blizzard Polish"

• Yeay @Dusklicious partied with me...

I mean at least I had fun (even though I lost some cuz of lag and such)... XD

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

Found a couple of people to queue with, seems to be doing my rank wonders. I'm almost Diamond now... 😮

Like went from Gold I to Plat II in about 10 games. Also helps I'm a Barik god. 😉

Bout time...not the rank but the party up. TBH, everyone thinks they're a Barik god this update. Even had a match where someone said exactly that.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

Bout time...not the rank but the party up. TBH, everyone thinks they're a Barik god this update. Even had a match where someone said exactly that.

It's not just me either. Pretty much everyone I've matched with aside from a salty feeding BK has said that I'm really good at him. 😛 I actually carried the f*** out of most of the matches that got me to Plat 2, and just almost got to Diamond but lost because of a couple of feeders... Unfortunately, if I promote now it will only be to Plat 1... sigh

But yeah, even the normies that aren't really good at him and only pick him because he's OP think they're the best in the world when they aren't (heard one say that and spammed No in chat after that, wasn't even good at him at all).