February Happy Thread

• PC

Found a couple of people to queue with, seems to be doing my rank wonders. I'm almost Diamond now... 😮

Like went from Gold I to Plat II in about 10 games. Also helps I'm a Barik god. 😉

• PC

@KicsitCsicska 660 dps at base, which you need to build up, 940 dps with full wrath when we have 1200-1875 dps burst from flanks or dps.

I did the math, with Burning Oath at 5 you heal about 45 hp/s against damage of 1200-1875 incoming on you. It's almost nothing, so you need to wallhug as before, her self sustain is bad considering she also has no invincibility on movement or teleport.

• @Averey Her mobility sucks, coz her Righteous Path card is weak. And she ahs a huge hitbox. But she can kill the flankers with the beam stun plus with her max wrath dmg. She also melts down tanks. Burning Oath has tons of selfheal, so you don't have to wait 10s behind the wall, 4-5s is often enaugh. So she can go back to deal tons of damages again.
    Burning Oath is a must pick card. You have to use it on high level if you wanna deal much dmg. It doesn't help in fight but as I wrote makes you not rely on the long selfregen, what salves you tons of time per matches. She needs this time, coz her force relies on the close range damage she can deal.
    I suggest to buff her HP to 2650, as I wrote in the HP vs appearance thread and nerf Burning Oath by a ton as I wrote somewhere else.
    Now Burning Oath is just like Evie's Flicker, Barik's Double Time...

• PC

@KicsitCsicska her mobility is bad, that is true, but Burning Oath is not good on max level either. You need LoS to heal with Cherish (SB was made worse, imo, and is more unreliable than before cause you can not predict beams as good anymore with the nerf on speed) and while you doing that, you are focused and cauterized. You can not stay in open much, when focused, cause your self heal while cauterized with Furia is only 45 hps and that assuming you have a teammate near you to heal yourself (which you need to try to do always as well as wall hugging).

If anything, I would increase her self sustain a bit so it is not as low, its true that she is a close encounter champ because she has fall off, but the beam is very fair to avoid, most flanks have no issue avoiding it either by stepping away or using mobility/phasing abilities, after which they have an advantage cause of lower ttk cause of, in most cases, far bigger burst (2k Maeve CB burst, 2k burst BH Buck, Koga constant 1200 dps with claws for finish etc).

Her dps is fair considering how bad her mobility or self sustain are, and with the nerf on Cherish I would up her self sustain just a bit, cause Cherish is even more counterable now and SB is the worst Talent for self defense on a support.

This is my opinion, but its not a Furia thread, so lets discuss it more on the other ones Kicsit.^^

• PC

Paladins isn't the only game with stupid bugs... Invisible training bot.. lol.

Overwatch 2_9_2020 7_23_17 PM.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Happy Thread:

Paladins isn't the only game with stupid bugs... Invisible training bot.. lol.

Overwatch 2_9_2020 7_23_17 PM.jpg

I say to anyone complaining about Paladins bugs that they should play any Bethesda game and then they have a right to complain about bugs. 😆

Also "Blizzard Polish"

• Yeay @Dusklicious partied with me...

I mean at least I had fun (even though I lost some cuz of lag and such)... XD

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

Found a couple of people to queue with, seems to be doing my rank wonders. I'm almost Diamond now... 😮

Like went from Gold I to Plat II in about 10 games. Also helps I'm a Barik god. 😉

Bout time...not the rank but the party up. TBH, everyone thinks they're a Barik god this update. Even had a match where someone said exactly that.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

Bout time...not the rank but the party up. TBH, everyone thinks they're a Barik god this update. Even had a match where someone said exactly that.

It's not just me either. Pretty much everyone I've matched with aside from a salty feeding BK has said that I'm really good at him. 😛 I actually carried the f*** out of most of the matches that got me to Plat 2, and just almost got to Diamond but lost because of a couple of feeders... Unfortunately, if I promote now it will only be to Plat 1... sigh

But yeah, even the normies that aren't really good at him and only pick him because he's OP think they're the best in the world when they aren't (heard one say that and spammed No in chat after that, wasn't even good at him at all).

• PC

YEYEAH I'M D4 NOW! 😄

Yeet.png

• PC

@Dusklicious Congrats.

You must be fake diamond to be getting matches like this.. lol. Seriously MM is horse shit.

hs.png

• PC

@Dusklicious Congrats.

You must be fake diamond to be getting matches like this.. lol. Seriously MM is horse shit.

hs.png

I was actually plat when I played that match (that was from the match where I promoted to D4). But nonetheless the MM felt a bit stacked, and could kind of tell that with the Dredge and Atlas picks (Dredge is considered not very good past around Gold or so, and Atlas is just not good at all). But I've had to beat pros and Masters along the way, so MM really seems like a scapegoat to me to some extent. Carried the f*** out of it though. Only 3 deaths when everyone else had at least 10.

• PC

Certified proof that Barik is busted. Granted, my Nando winrate this patch is actually higher and well my 100% Skye WR doesn't matter because I've only played one match of her, but still with the KDA factored in, this is crazy even for me.

If this doesn't prove Barik is busted.png

And the healing card nerfs aren't looking to fix that. 🙄

• PC

@Dusklicious double time is overperforming, true, but he got other parts of his kit nerfed, like Bowling ball being a bit underperforming imo. And they nerf him further. The tinkerin nerf also hurt, barely anyone plays it now, or very rarely, cause it is easier to spam turrets.

• PC

@Averey said in February Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious double time is overperforming, true, but he got other parts of his kit nerfed, like Bowling ball being a bit underperforming imo. And they nerf him further. The tinkerin nerf also hurt, barely anyone plays it now, or very rarely, cause it is easier to spam turrets.

Yeah Tink and Bowling Ball do suck, granted, but his turrets have way too much sustain and they did nothing about that. His shield is also really strong and he has the second best DPS in the game out of every tank, by a sizeable margin along with really good sustain even not considering double time.

• @Dusklicious

Congrats.

Maybe this patch now that Nando is doing well I could go to Platinum...

• PC

@Dusklicious wow grats another diamond in the forum!

• PC

@Dusklicious yeah btw, congrats on Dia^^ nice work, it can be challenging with the MM (needed quite some time to reach D5 from Plat II).

• PC

@Averey said in February Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious yeah btw, congrats on Dia^^ nice work, it can be challenging with the MM (needed quite some time to reach D5 from Plat II).

I actually got there from Gold II in a matter of a few three or four hour sessions... Mostly needed the nudge to get to Plat so I wasn't getting teams of feeders. Diamond ranked is pretty hard, though, especially when you have Masters and GMs to deal with every other match. Taking quite a while to get enough TP to promote from here, pretty much relying on MM and a team that doesn't do weird strats that only work at high level with very good communication, and pretty much never work in Ranked. At least I don't see how they possibly could. All I have to say here is try point tanking without touching the point. Doesn't work? Thought so.

Still happy that most of the time I lose it doesn't feel like it's because of some idiot teammate that has no idea what they're doing (still happens more often than it should even that high up though... No Caut Koga...).

• PC

Curious to see what's changed for noobs I created a new account and did the tutorial. That made me account L2. I played 7 siege matches - it still doesn't tell you it switched to training after all this time.

Anyway, I reached L5 so I Q again. Below is the result. The Androxus is a diamond player. Turns out he's level 240 and everyone else is 40 and below. Another player picked Ying and then switched out after I locked in Ruckus. Baited.. lol. Turns out the enemy was just as bad off. Our Cassie was bot for a while but came back.

How in the world does a L240 diamond player get in a match with noobs like this? I mean this is the first match against real people.

Edit: Turns out he was in a party with a L32.

• Discovered possible bug. Before I reached L5 I had created multiple loadouts.
      I did not get the 50 crystals for creating a loadout until after I reached L5 and created yet another loadout.

20200212202350_1.jpg