February Rage Thread

TiBeRiUs Is Op, NeW vGs Is BaD, I qUiT pAlAdInS! Waaaaaait... Evil Mojo pls don't fire me 😓
    Tell us what you're raging about in this month's Rage Thread! 😡

• I was playing as maldamba and then as skye on bazaar map and noticed that both gourd and smoke bomb fall through the grass at spawn. So the ability goes on cooldown without really doing anything. It was a bit annoying.

• @methylbenzen Seems more like a bug than a rant.

• PC

@Lukash369 said in February Rage Thread:

Evil Mojo pls don't fire me 😓

Mmmhmm... 🤔

Finally can play Paladins again... When it's done installing... My old internet adapter went out a couple of days ago, just got a new one from Amazon, and it was saving to a external hard drive that went ka-poot yesterday.

D@mn thing wouldn't work worth a $#!+, constantly would go on and off... And occasionally my connection lagged something awful. Hopefully this new one does better than that old piece of $#!+ that I'm surprised I didn't beat to death first. 😠

• How do you rage? (I know its off topic but what is reputation)

• PC

When you're lagging insanely bad in a Paladins match, do ping tests, and don't you know it, the results say your ping IS PERFECTLY FINE... 😡 Pretty sure it felt like I had more like 300 ping instead of 30...

Also got matchmade into a premade with 2 GMs with a team that mostly just fed (Talus was good, everyone else sucked). Nice.

This sucks.png

• PC

@thenextyay The sum of upvotes and downvotes you have

• PC

Why is my internet so slow today...?

Yesterday it was working well, aside from a few hiccups, but today, it's hardly working at all...

My mouse scroll wheel is getting worse 😠

I swear whenever I use it, it goes in completely random directions.

• PC

Mostly the same as before: MM being great and mixing new players/old players together, which is not that bad in casual but ranked... A whole different story, u need to carry with all your might to win if u solo que 😕

Btw Pein u need a new mouse.: )

• with this new update they have completely messed this game up. deleted card layouts buffed characters that didn't need it, reduced wrecker by 50% and bulldozer, have completely messed everything up i only had one complaint before this update and that was that Rom was needed nerfed and thats all i had but i could have dealt with that but now i dont even want to play the game.

• Nice joke to start up 😄

• PC

@gasskan15 said in February Rage Thread:

with this new update they have completely messed this game up. deleted card layouts buffed characters that didn't need it, reduced wrecker by 50% and bulldozer, have completely messed everything up i only had one complaint before this update and that was that Rom was needed nerfed and thats all i had but i could have dealt with that but now i dont even want to play the game.

And last update was great? Okay. 🤣

Seems to me you clearly haven't played it for longer than a few minutes.

• Fucking stupid weekend

have you ever done 6 shows as a singer in 1 day XD

• PC

It's official: I need a new internet adapter. This one sucks. At least it works well enough for forums and YouTube, but definitely not well enough to play Paladins on.

Also, apparently this pile of $#!+ got an average of 4.4 stars on reviews from Amazon too. Seriously, 1 whole star seems a bit generous let alone 4.

• PC

@Dusklicious Is that a Wifi adapter you're talking about?

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Rage Thread:

Yep. It's been really finnicky, has barely been working at all.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in February Rage Thread:

Yep. It's been really finnicky, has barely been working at all.

My gaming is done only over wired. You should use wired if possible. Even so I had problems with the router's wifi just for the phones. I ended up putting a custom firmware on mine. Better control and more reliable. Even without the wifi stuff the custom firmware allows bandwidth control to guarantee some minimum bandwidth to devices even when the internet is fully loaded. This is for the technical minded though.

Are you sure your router is working correctly? Some routers have a problem with the WMM setting - you might want to switch the setting if it has it.

Is it on auto channel selection? If so you might want to force a channel that is "quiet". I use an Android app "wifi analyzer" for this. I take my phone near the router and the location of the wifi device and look for the quietest channel and force set that channel. Ideally you want it quiet on the router side and where your wifi device is located. If you have to compromise pick the channel that's quieter near the router.

• PC

Barik

Cards
        Double Time [Rocket Boots]
            Reduced Healing per second {80|80} ➡️ {50|50}
            Reduced Duration 4s ➡️ 3s
        Field Deploy [Turret]
            Reduced Healing per turret hit {30|30} ➡️ {20|20}
        Healing Station [Turret]
            Reduced Healing per second {35|35} ➡️ {25|25}

First one is good, but the other two? NOBODY ASKED FOR. Especially not a nerf to an already bad card, like Healing Station.

4f221863-c538-431f-aaab-2a819185a1eb-image.png

At least he won't be broken any more... Right...? 😑 (I'll say right now, wrong. Not only is this ignoring part of the problem, it's nerfing things that, for the most part, have nothing to do with what actually makes Barik really strong atm.)

But yeah most of the changes this patch, are not good, and some of them nobody asked for, in any way whatsoever.

Also, Damba's going to be SS next patch I'm positive. Not only did they nerf his competition (Furia), but they buffed back his Gourd healing...

• PC

S3 Issues:

• People turning into bots is far more rampant than before.
    • When selecting a loadout in a match and then decide to click the back arrow it closes the loadout screen instead of showing the available loadouts again as it did previously.
    • Still getting the intermittent loadout can't be saved message. Clearing then adding the cards again will allow it to work.
    • Imani still gets intermittent weapon lockout after death. I was in fire mode when this happened. Using elemental shift got the weapon working again.
    • Lian turns into a dwarf when receiving the weapon after champion selection and also POTG.
    • Healer Skye is ridiculous outhealing some supports while maintaining flanker level DPS and excessive self heal.
    • Training Siege has 400 starting credits instead of 450.
    • An ulting bot Willo is still bugged. When bot Willo reaches a certain height it instantly moves back to ground level and goes up again repeating this cycle until the ult is over.
    • Match history does strange things. If you view a match and then close it. The next time you view the history tab a match will show instead of the match list.

Unless I missed something only the 400 credits and the healer skye issue will be addressed. Edit - seems the back tracking loadout issue might be fixed too.