February Rage Thread

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Is that a Wifi adapter you're talking about?

Yep. It's been really finnicky, has barely been working at all.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Is that a Wifi adapter you're talking about?

Yep. It's been really finnicky, has barely been working at all.

My gaming is done only over wired. You should use wired if possible. Even so I had problems with the router's wifi just for the phones. I ended up putting a custom firmware on mine. Better control and more reliable. Even without the wifi stuff the custom firmware allows bandwidth control to guarantee some minimum bandwidth to devices even when the internet is fully loaded. This is for the technical minded though.

Are you sure your router is working correctly? Some routers have a problem with the WMM setting - you might want to switch the setting if it has it.

Is it on auto channel selection? If so you might want to force a channel that is "quiet". I use an Android app "wifi analyzer" for this. I take my phone near the router and the location of the wifi device and look for the quietest channel and force set that channel. Ideally you want it quiet on the router side and where your wifi device is located. If you have to compromise pick the channel that's quieter near the router.

• PC

Barik

Cards
        Double Time [Rocket Boots]
            Reduced Healing per second {80|80} ➡️ {50|50}
            Reduced Duration 4s ➡️ 3s
        Field Deploy [Turret]
            Reduced Healing per turret hit {30|30} ➡️ {20|20}
        Healing Station [Turret]
            Reduced Healing per second {35|35} ➡️ {25|25}

First one is good, but the other two? NOBODY ASKED FOR. Especially not a nerf to an already bad card, like Healing Station.

4f221863-c538-431f-aaab-2a819185a1eb-image.png

At least he won't be broken any more... Right...? 😑 (I'll say right now, wrong. Not only is this ignoring part of the problem, it's nerfing things that, for the most part, have nothing to do with what actually makes Barik really strong atm.)

But yeah most of the changes this patch, are not good, and some of them nobody asked for, in any way whatsoever.

Also, Damba's going to be SS next patch I'm positive. Not only did they nerf his competition (Furia), but they buffed back his Gourd healing...

• PC

S3 Issues:

• People turning into bots is far more rampant than before.
    • When selecting a loadout in a match and then decide to click the back arrow it closes the loadout screen instead of showing the available loadouts again as it did previously.
    • Still getting the intermittent loadout can't be saved message. Clearing then adding the cards again will allow it to work.
    • Imani still gets intermittent weapon lockout after death. I was in fire mode when this happened. Using elemental shift got the weapon working again.
    • Lian turns into a dwarf when receiving the weapon after champion selection and also POTG.
    • Healer Skye is ridiculous outhealing some supports while maintaining flanker level DPS and excessive self heal.
    • Training Siege has 400 starting credits instead of 450.
    • An ulting bot Willo is still bugged. When bot Willo reaches a certain height it instantly moves back to ground level and goes up again repeating this cycle until the ult is over.
    • Match history does strange things. If you view a match and then close it. The next time you view the history tab a match will show instead of the match list.

Unless I missed something only the 400 credits and the healer skye issue will be addressed. Edit - seems the back tracking loadout issue might be fixed too.

• PC

Training Ground's got a potentially annoying bug. Apparently the portion with the Cassie bots that fire straight forward, there's a way to make it impossible to stop without leaving. Don't know how I managed to trigger it, but if you step on the circle when the Fernando and Cassie bots are active, instead of despawning them, it spawned an extra pair of Cassie bots. 😕 And stepping on it again, instead either despawns or respawns the extra bots instead of despawning them all and respawning the proper amount of bots.

Could get really annoying thus the placement here.

• PC

Why do they nerfed Torvald's protection without an exchange?

• PC

@DambaKing said in February Rage Thread:

Why do they nerfed Torvald's protection without an exchange?

Also, why didn't they buff Atlas? And why did they NERF Makoa AGAIN after they already pretty much killed his viability completely? Also still not seeing Khan buffs either... 😡

When I see people insta-lock quad DPS in Siege

Oh and I GET PUNISHED FOR OTHER PEOPLE TROLLING LIKE THAT with a random 15 minute deserter penalty when I hadn't deserted once before that in at least a few weeks...

• PC

Some crickets we have.

When you lose the ranked match before you'd promote because of a toxic DPS, a bad healer, and somebody trolling because they had to tank. It really doesn't help when you get CCed into oblivion while it's happening. Worse off, I was going to skip probably at least 2 divisions...

• I'm annoyed there hasn't been any update on the state of third person from the devs. its just kinda crazy that you have the option for 2+ years then randomly decide its no longer a game feature.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in February Rage Thread:

Some crickets we have.

crickets.jpg

• PC

Wow, I just got top damage playing Barik against a Raum (Pretty bad matchup, by the way, if you don't know) with a f***ing Vivian on my team, and look at the death counts... f***.... I only had six deaths, but everyone else had at least twelve...

Screenshot (1).png

Oh and I just saw how bad the Pluck loadout is... 😬 Strongarm should ALWAYS be maxed for those builds... 🙄 And Tidal Grace V.... Yikes...

• PC

Last night I only had time for a few bot matches. I played Kinessa and almost everyone was intentionally dragging out the matches. No mention of challenges - I don't know what to think.

Here's one:
    m2.png

• The last 5min of my life:
    20200207204123_1.jpg

vwvIyEj.jpg

There were Makoa nerfs? Hurray!

• @Peinzius said in February Rage Thread:

Is it for rage tread? Probably I missed someting xd

@KicsitCsicska said in February Rage Thread:

@Peinzius said in February Rage Thread:

Oops.

I meant: Only nerfs? He's still not removed????

• PC

Imagine playing Kinessa against an entire team focused on making sure you can't even play the game, with a team with zero awareness, and with a flank that wasn't even trying to flank. Trust me when I say it's a f***ing nightmare.

• @Peinzius

I just... wanna laugh at this... XD

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in February Rage Thread:

Oops.

I meant: Only nerfs? He's still not removed????

This was probably the average PC player's sentiments before he became the tank equivalent of Androxus, when he was at his worst. 😬

Also, just had the most toxic healer ever last match... In the same game as two bots and a Viktor that clearly thought they were supposed to flank and totally abandon pressuring the objective. Which, you know, KILLED ME SEVERAL TIMES.

• Steam buddy decides to try Paladins. Send a group invite, doesn't group up.
    Took 10 invites and I shut down the game and restarted from the steam invite to finally group as 2?

How's a guy supposed to rock a 5 stack if groups of 2 are almost impossible?

A game breaking problem if it's always like that I'd say.