February Rage Thread

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in February Happy Thread:

PTS TIME.

Cool, cant wait for the no MM pts and for the Grand Masters' party what will ruin everything again with like 0/20/0 stats in your gold team. I skip pts until Evil Mojo doesn't do someting against them.

Well, if you don't like it don't play it then. It's not like input about no MM in a game that's never going to get above 1500 players even in a patch that entirely changes in the game really makes little difference and being toxic about it seems a bit immature. I sometimes get better games in PTS than on live if we're being honest.

• PC

@Dusklicious I don't care about the lack of MM. I can't get a match at all and all the training modes don't work either. I think I'll pass on the PTS this time.

• PC

@Dusklicious
    Diamond is elo hell, I've been here since original beta. You need to play several matches per day (I cant), be insanely better than the rest or the division to get out of here (wish but Im not) or pray to the god of MM.
    I mean I had months I played like a master, I had months I played like a plat... didnt go up to master or down to plat either way. MM doesnt help but is a mentality problem as well, there a lot of diamonds with egos bigger than their head.

• PC

RIP... Guru probably next.

rutrow.png

• @DaddyOoker NOOOO

NOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• PC

@DaddyOoker I feel like we really need some staistical info of our performance showing in game, like in some other team based games. Another site went down (was not using it much though), and now we have only guru left it seems, and guru is very slow on updating and ignores to count some games, unfortunately. 😞

• PC

@Averey said in February Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker I feel like we really need some staistical info of our performance showing in game, like in some other team based games. Another site went down (was not using it much though), and now we have only guru left it seems, and guru is very slow on updating and ignores to count some games, unfortunately. 😞

They've been having issues with funding from what I hear. They've asked Hi-Rez for funding but have gotten no response. Probably dead soon. RIP.

• PC

@Dusklicious you mean guru, or playpaladins?

• PC

@Averey said in February Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious you mean guru, or playpaladins?

Guru has, though seems like MyPaladins is probably not doing well in that department either considering they haven't paid for their domain.

Why the f*** would somebody use aimbots in a PTS match? I don't know either. Had a Lian aimbotting in one of my PTS games. Funny enough, I was playing Sha (who still definitely has a harder time aiming and consistently getting damage out) and I WON a couple of duels against this Lian... Who was aimbotting... 😆

• After a losing ranked match where I could barely heal as lv 55 Jenos because I kept getting focused by a Willo and whatever the enemy Flank was with a load of Cauterize, our Tyra decides to hit the chat and complain about how I'm a total noob and a failure at the game.

But this isn't your typical healer rant. And you wanna know why? Because this fool wasn't even complaining about heals.

He was complaining about my small damage output compared to his.

The T y r a was complaining that I only had 20k damage, compared to his 150k.

150k dmg that was focused on a enemy Barik who barely died at all because he was getting healed by Furia.

150k of damage that never went into the enemy Willo, who kept Dead Zoning our Raum and killing me whenever she ulted. In Brightmarsh, so I had nowhere to even go to avoid it.

The best part about this is that the Raum said in VC at the end that I was clearly a noob as well and blocked me.
    Even though I have 1,000+ hours. And I was a level 55 Jenos. And he even commented on this.

Uninstalling for the last time.

• PC

0/7/2 Makoa and a 2/8/0 Evie, when I'm getting f***ed non-stop by a Drogoz playing Barik and only going 0/6/6 and Cassie is going a rather decent (considering it was an 0-4) 4/5/1? NEXT MATCH PLEASE. And I hope I get players that play like Plat or better next time... I swear EVERY ELO in this game is ELO Hell.

• Still impressed rage thread 2.0 not being closed on a monthly basis...

Oh and idiots saying unreasonable things getting upvoted, while me saying reasonable things getting downvoted

• PC

@Metromoon777 20200216081023_1.jpg

I go in this match as L1 Jenos on my noob account so you'd think people would expect mediocre heals, right? Nope. Fernando writes "Jenos heal me". As you can see healing wasn't the problem.

It doesn't matter what you do. Someone will always get blamed for failures. Don't quit for this just ignore it.

• PC

@Averey @Dusklicious

It would be great to have decent stats in game.

There is another site but information is minimal: https://paladins-tracker.de/
    Interesting it shows the PTS version. Why can't paladins own status page show the version and status?

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in February Rage Thread:

@Averey @Dusklicious

It would be great to have decent stats in game.

There is another site but information is minimal: https://paladins-tracker.de/
    Interesting it shows the PTS version. Why can't paladins own status page show the version and status?

It doesn't work. At all. Assists read zero on every match, when on most I had at least 10. Also, it has the same problem Guru does with displaying matches from what I can tell. Still need a GOOD stat site that doesn't also display the wrong stats.

Also, PTS doesn't work. Nice. Hoping they at least are making a hotfix with balance changes. If not, it more than justifies its place here.

• PC

@Dusklicious I know it's buggy and slllloooowww. The assists show if you view the match details. It's the only site that shows my noob account right now.. or the android app.

Your data refreshes on a schedule that shows on the left pane:
    site.png

• PC

Hot take on 3.2: Only one tank is above A+ (Barik). Yikes. Granted, there are 5 tanks in my tier list's A+ tier, but still. That just puts them above average, no more.

That's only one problem with the patch...

• PC

I'm the only one with caut on my team. The wrecker on both teams did what here? OMFG. If this doesn't show the problem with lack of an item tutorial then I don't know what does.

20200217145524_1.jpg

• PC

Can't we just have 1 reliably functional stat site anymore?

• PC

Healing record!! I think he threw one gourd. Our Damba is one account level away from being able to play ranked. Absurd to let these people in ranked.

20200217193336_1.jpg