Regarding the 2020 Assembly of Champions

@Rex9999 They will be reaching out to the next highest in votes for the Xbox Delegate role.

But more info soon

• PC

I heard something about that in the comments to Jay's video on the AoC members, didn't know it was that serious. Don't know who the others for Xbox were as all the candidates I voted for were in the PC/General Delegate roles.

• What happend exactly?

• PC

"I’m curious how AOC members feel of Chiva, with allegations that he’s impersonated women (pretty much proven) and stealing people’s artwork or something? And the whole Syberbolt thing that’s been going on, as I don’t really find him the nicest guy but he gives fair criticism most of the time."

Apparently he's impersonated women (don't ask me, this is from a YouTube comment), stolen artwork, and supposedly has wished harm on Syberbolt, who I'll admit is a toxic user (that part I gleaned from this, since deleted, Reddit post, assuming that was what this comment was talking about).

Though also seemingly almost everyone in that comments section thinks that Z1 is a god or something so, it may be taken with a grain of salt... But yet again, maybe it's only me that sees that he's far from a perfect PC rep.

• z1unknown is good in that he is advocating allot of the same things that the community is asking for...
    A good example a nerf to cassie .... He is honest and i think that is why allot of people voted for him because he just tells it like he sees it even if that is not the most popular view point.....

The other plus is i want reps that provide videos talking about what they are doing and why it matters.
    Jay Flare is the only one that really did that last year....

I voted

• Jay

• Z1

• Bitty

I expect each to provide you tube content and if they do not, ill vote for someone else next year.

• PC

@shadowchess said in Regarding the 2020 Assembly of Champions:

z1unknown is good in that he is advocating allot of the same things that the community is asking for...
    A good example a nerf to cassie .... He is honest and i think that is why allot of people voted for him because he just tells it like he sees it even if that is not the most popular view point.....

The other plus is i want reps that provide videos talking about what they are doing and why it matters.
    Jay Flare is the only one that really did that last year....

Problem with Z1 is that he can get a bit whiny about it... I mean a lot of the time it sounds like he's providing this input in a way that comes across less as advocating for a change and more just bickering that the game isn't the way he wants it. Which is why I went with Hyuga again over him, even if he wasn't out there with it like Jay was and will be (which is why pretty much everyone I know voted for him to come back).

Plus Hyuga actually did provide a lot of valuable input, main thing being that he advocated a lot for Maeve and Strix nerfs in recent meetings, which the community really wanted at the time, and although I don't agree when he said in the final meeting that Maeve is still broken (she's good, but not necessarily broken from what I can tell), I and plenty of people seem to agree, Predation is too strong.

• @Dusklicious Well there is a difference attitude from someone talking about something that has no way of changing and being part of a team that has direct feed back with the devs.. We shall see, the great thing is if they dont work out se can vote them out.

@Dusklicious Tbh we probably will never know the whole truth about him. Syberbolt screens doesn't proof anything.
    What is true only Chiva and Romanova know. Now he left so we can forget about the case and continue living our lives.

• congrats chiva you earned this
    alt text

• Of course, Z1 is very partial towards Andro; he of course would complain about champs that have effective counters (Cassie being the prime).

• @Loosebit If you think cassie is balanced, i cant even pay attention to you

• PC

This AoC is worse than last AoC if I'm being honest. Almost makes me wish I was able to run this year and makes me hope I can run next year, because we can't be buffing broken characters and acting like Atlas is fine. Last year's actually made good suggestions all in all, but this year's has fallen WAY short. I have little respect for Jay anymore, and Z1 is turning to not be as bad as I thought he might be, but still not great as a rep. Though Libra has been amazing so far on representing console issues, I will say, those two haven't, and most of the other reps I've been meh about on their job so far.

Because yeah, let's buff the most broken character in the game while in general nerfing the ever-living $#!+ out of the worst class in the game right now by saying "oh no we can't have healers that are better than mid-tier. That's not OK." What's worse is that a good few of the issues stem from a member that did A GREAT JOB last year... Instead of nerfing the only two supports that are good, may i suggest BUFFING the low tier supports that EVERYONE says are BAD?

Please don't necro, create new threads instead.

Locked.