Tibetus needs balanced

• Wow you guys made a worse toon viktor. If you were to rank tiberus him skill is brain dead. The primary with bounce is way to strong and obnoxus for the way game is right now. His buff skill make him go from obnoxus to almost brocken in a second for the fact in half a second i go from 2.2k to 0. I do hate when games give a new toon but make them brocken as hell for noobs. Remember this be a competiteve game not like call of duty were all you balance is guns. I just see tiberus as a pointless play to win toon that needs work. I am a little byus becouse i prefur skill over cheep stuff to win.

• I find this post non-constructive, because of very little solutions provided and more on the subject of ranting. (Something you should do in our rage thread instead)

Remember you can check our forums code of conduct and definition of constructiveness so you can make more constructive and helpful threads.

I'll just mention the mods in case they would like to lock it @Lukash369 @Borvik

@Demigod said in Tibetus needs balanced:

I find this post non-constructive, because of very little solutions provided and more on the subject of ranting. (Something you should do in our rage thread instead)

Remember you can check our forums code of conduct and definition of constructiveness so you can make more constructive and helpful threads.

I'll just mention the mods in case they would like to lock it @Lukash369 @Borvik

Locked.