This Week in the Realm | Feb 10-16

TWITR-Banner.png
    This Week the Realm is filled with exciting activities and love!

We’ll be starting off the week with Trivia Tuesday, and working our way to the weekend for some festive fun! Whether you have a sweetheart or are flyin’ solo, we have epic content for you.

Here’s what you can expect:

• Paladins Valentine Quiz
      • Ever thought about what Champion you’d be matched with for a Valentine’s Day date? Our Valentine Quiz is back and ready to help you find your match in the Realm, with a whole new lineup of Champions we know you’ll love! No? Yes? Well regardless you can find out this week when we launch our revamped test for you all.
    • Valentine Twitter Contest
      • Our team here at Evil Mojo Games will be posting a few Valentine’s Day card templates online for you to use in celebration. Whether you want to send one to a sweetheart in the Realm or create a good meme -we’re looking forward to seeing your creations! If you’re proud of your creation, be sure to send it to us on social media in a reply for a chance to win a skin for the Champion featured on your card!
    • Weekend Event
      • More details will be coming towards the end of this week, but for now? Let’s just say you should prepare yourself for an event with rewards for all of our players logging in on this heart filled weekend.

WEEKLY CHAMPION ROTATION:

• Ash
    • Bomb King
    • Maeve
    • Mal’Damba

• YEAY A VALENTINE'S DAY EVENT!!!

This means I won't be sad since I might not be going on a date this Valentine's Day because video games are a good solution to run away from your life's problems.

• PC

@Demigod

What's Valentine's day anyway

this event will be a good excuse for me to play this trashy game for a day or two then go back to being a total no life with nothing to do all day long

• Who would've thought I got 3 votes for a single joke XD

Anyway, to answer @TangAce 's question.

Valentine's day is a celebration for the execution of a very kind saint that allows Catholic Marriages under the reign of Roman Empires.

This version is 18+ don't read if you're under 18.

I seriously mean it.

Valentine's day is a capitalist holiday for grown ups so they get an excuse to be romantic on a single day for the entire year and heavily supporting the chocolate industry just to get laid, or have a meaningless one night stand because there are many desperate people who would love to cater the need of capitalists purely to fulfill physical desires with someone else..

• PC

@Demigod Nothing wrong with under 18 seeing that.. Also add flower and jewelry in there.

• PC

@Demigod said in This Week in the Realm | Feb 10-16:

Valentine's day is a capitalist holiday for grown ups so they get an excuse to be romantic on a single day for the entire year and heavily supporting the chocolate industry just to get laid, or have a meaningless one night stand because there are many desperate people who would love to cater the need of capitalists purely to fulfill physical desires with someone else..

That is spot on, just going to say it. Even if I like chocolate...

• So it's valentine's day...

I'm gonna bake my signature cookies for miserable people to accompany me playing Paladins...

Also, for the first time in my life, a girl genuinely called me sweet.

But I already made up my mind in saying that today is Paladins day, not Valentine's day.

Also @DaddyOoker Your wife wants flower and jewelry?

and don't you think under 18 shouldn't see the phrase get laid... XD

• PC

@Demigod Most wives would want those things. She doesn't want chocolate though.

I don't know how it is where you are but here 13 year olds have kids and if you hear what comes out of the mouths of 10 year olds these days that is literally nothing. If it were 30 or 40 years ago maybe I would think differently.

• @DaddyOoker I'm asian, we're more conservative these days

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in This Week in the Realm | Feb 10-16:

if you hear what comes out of the mouths of 10 year olds these days that is literally nothing.

“Internet”