Some questions for the devs

• Hello devs i have some huge questions for you that i have. Why dont we have a bug record or bug reportcard page? To clarify thks is a page were you have a list of bugs were next to the bug geting a descripter of pending meaning trying to find, investigating meaning you found the bug but trying to find couse of it, and the last one is fixed or set for patch were you think that this bug is fixed. Why cant we report a bug in game as we get it? Why dont you have a bug thread for us to tell you about bugs becouse some pepole can not use discord to report bug becouse its bug? Are you going to try to straiten out the lore of this game? Did you know as of right now you have a totale of 1232 things to try to keep balenced? This be talents skills and cards 132+220+880=1232. This is some of my major questions i have for the devs.

Why dont we have a bug record or bug reportcard page?

Click

Why cant we report a bug in game as we get it?

Bugs --> Click
    Crashes --> Click

Are you going to try to straiten out the lore of this game?

There is a chance for "lore events" but I don't know anything more about this yet.

Did you know as of right now you have a totale of 1232 things to try to keep balenced?

There is many things but balance team working on this.
    Latest patch notes --> Click

• Um that is sad you just avoid the questions with old link. For example why cant i report a bug from me being in game? You take it as why cant i report bugs no while in game cant i report bugs as i see them? Most players never visit the forus to report bug becouse from your methid it a giant pain to get to make a bug report. So why cant we report bugs we fing while in a match or in home page? The lore events are both good and bad becouse you redcon lore with other tons making the real lore a muduled mess iseas with no cohesent line. Look at overwatch lore and you will see a full story but look at paladins lore its ideas with no real conection. Its sad that i have to explain my questions in sutch long winded way to get a real yes or no or even a simple we never thought about it. Most of the responses missed the whole point of the questions. Right now i am chalenging you all to iron out issues with fully thought out responses to make every thing better for you all and us the players. I do hop this helps you all move forward with a little more hop and vigure.

• Lol i just tolk a look at the bug report and were are the bugs? This is what i am asking about if i go to your bug page and see no bugs how am i to know what bug you know about? On top of that what status are they? When i ask if thare is a bug record or bug reportcard i exspect to see bugs from what you know and when they will come like in next patch. I looked at that bug page 0 bugs listed and 0 info if you know any of my bugs are geting looked into. I am geting tired of geting jerked around trying to get helpful info and an idea if any of my bug new. Sigh....Pleas put way more info for us to know what bugs you know about and just post about it in a live stream. I am slowly losing hop the thare is any idea in the team for smothing your game out. If im rong help me then breack the wall of poor comunication and make a few new forum threads like for bugs and lore and weekly dev questions. You will be suprissed that that will go a long way for starters. Pleas pass all this to the dev team Luk.

• Some lore questions becouse everything is so vag. What planet/realm we on? Who are gods of this place if any? What year is this all taking place? What is the full back story of all the factions? I know i am told to read the ingame stuff but its so vag most of it is random ideas leading to nowere. I do not understand the lore at all for this game. Lore needs a lot of work.

Stop replying to your own thread. You can just edit your most recent post.

make a few new forum threads like for bugs and lore and weekly dev questions

I will ask if this is possible.

Some lore questions

Click

• @Lukash369 ya like i have stated the lore is way to random making me ask the questions i have. I keep replying here so its easy to keep my questions in one spot instead of like 30 threads so its easy to manige. Thanks for sending some stuff to the devs. You have locked 3 of my threads becouse the system you have is a masive headace for. Will you be fixing any of it or are you just going to lock my threads and make the system worse? Pleas do not lock this thread its supper helpful for to try to get you devs on the right path. Will you be fixing the bug anytime soon were i can not post my bug in the right area? I looked at the lore thread and everyone is as lost as i am on lore why is this? Is thare any plain to fix the confusing and conturdictory lore? I ask becouse most pepole can't make out the lore in any timeline.

• Will the netcode be fixed in the new update? If you did not know most what is plaging this game is poor netcode that couses random death and incosistiont hit/misses and could be cousing the mm system issue. I am wondering what guys think about this observasion devs. Am i way off the point or am i hiting the nail on the head?