Balance Suggestions (Beginning of Season 3)

• Before you read, I'd like to give respect to EM at this point of time.
    They are on their way to make game better, and not simply milking the game till the end. Thank you.
    P.s - this was made just before Sands of Myth PTS release, some champions were not included due to incoming buffs/nerfs, or need more time to figure out their place in meta

Androxus
    Cursed Revolver - Deal 560 Damage instead of 600.
    Reason : Andro kinda overperforms right now. His falloff damage does not exist most of the time (not mentioning headshots), he needs small nerf

Atlas
    Chrono-Cannon - Deal 800 damage instead of 750
    Reason : Opposite of Andro, Atlas does not feel good to play in current meta
    (I know, EM said they'll shift tanks into actual tanks, not damage dealers, but Atlas wasn't meant to be an actual tank from start, in my opinion)

Buck
    Shotgun - Increased range, increased spread (would be nice range buff)
    Buck Wild - Gain x% Damage Reduction OR x% Movement Speed during this ability
    Reason : Buck is limited by his weaknesses too strongly. That means, he cannot adapt his strategy toward late game, compared to other flanks who can poke or ult on the right time. Plus, his ult is bad, some spice would be nice

Cassie
    Health decrease from 2200 to 2000
    Reason : easier to flank her, less risk she'll be taking while "deleting" enemies

Dredge (oh boy , here we go)
    New talent idea : Detonator
    Projectiles of Cursed Howitzer and Broadside can be detonated earlier with reduced damage, by clicking respective buttons for abilites
    Which means, you can LMB (projectile released) + LMB (projectile explodes)
    Reason : Pirate's weapon is clunky, which is main reason he cannot fight back most of the time. Would be good tho if he did, since he has no other options (portal excluded)

Fernando
    Aegis - New effect - Gain CC immunity while holding your shield and remain CC immune for 3s longer after shield is dropped
    Reason : why not

Imani
    Pyromania - Increased range of explosion, also explodes on surface
    Reason : Talent is meh, cannot confirm the explosion most of the time

Khan
    Lian's Shield - no movement speed penalty at all
    Storm of Bullets - deal 150 damage/shot
    Vortex Grip - Reduced duration from 2s to 1.5s
    Reason : Vortex Grip is too strong, and others are too weak

Kinessa
    Health decrease from 2100 to 2000
    Oppressor Mine - Now invisible for enemies unless they are affected by the mine
    Reason : Mine sucks, probably need rework or new fun talent for mines

Lian
    Eminence - No more 4s cooldown reduction on Presence OR no longer pierces enemies
    Precision - Now deals 500 Damage every 0.7s (or 0.65s)
    Inheritance - Reduce CD by (6%/6%) on eliminations (was 10%/10%)
    Reason : Eminence wasn't touched at all, which is frustrating for flanks having to deal with big burst in matter of seconds. Plus, Precision is not good at the current state

Maeve
    Cat Burglar - Now increases cooldown of Prowl by 3s OR duration decrease from 5s to 4s and reduced Damage bonus from 30% to 20%
    Predation - Reduce cooldown of Prowl by (0.1s/0.1s) (for now 0.2s/0.2s)
    Reason : Kinda same as Andro, just too much damage

Makoa
    Cannon - Increased damage from 550 to 600
    Dredge Anchor - Now has start-up animation for 0.65s, (after wind-up, hook is released), also reduce cooldown from 15s to 14s
    Pluck - Decreased damage bonus from 75% to 55%
    Now applies for two weapon shots instead of one
    Leviathan - Also gain x% Damage reduction when over x% of health (x% health or more = x% Damage reduction)
    Reason - In my opinion, Koa's hook felt powerful because it was instant, enemies couldn't react fast enough. Indicator would be nice. Half shell is prioritised too much by devs, I think other talents should have spot too

Mal'damba
    Mending Spirits - more heal
    Reason : Ask Vex30

Seris
    Restore Soul - You can now shoot during Restore Soul's duration
    Rend Soul - Now stuns for 1s if orbs are max stacked (4 orbs)
    New talent idea : No Escape - Convergence can be detonated mid-air OR Convergence will create an area (around the center of projectile), where enemies are slowed by 50% and Crippled. Area lasts for 10s. (maybe increased ult charge rate as well)
    Reason : yes

Talus
    Health increase from 1900 to 2000
    Veracharger - Increased damage from 110 to 130 (Overcharge damage would be reduced by 20% if needed)
    Blitz Upper - Now you can charge this ability. Charge lasts 0.8s, releases automatically. When fully charged - dash with more distance, dealing 750 damage (with wide hitbox)
    OR Simply reduce cooldown from 10s to 7s at base
    Reason : Talus will feel more like a flank, not damage

Torvald
    Field Study - Changes how Protection works.
    Create a (rectangular) shield in front of you with x health instead of applying shield onto allies. Cooldowns, uptime are same as normal Protection. Size of shield and range is your choice

Viktor
    Burst Mode - Decreased damage from 220 to 200
    Firing Stance - Decreased speed bonus from (10%/10%) to (8%/8%)
    Fire in the Hole - Generates (3/3) ammo instead of (6/6)
    Predator - Gain (6%/6%) lifesteal instead of (8%/8%)
    Reason : Same as Andro

List is done, thx for reading

• PC

@Stem300 Agree with everything, except viktor's cards (not talent) changes, Viktor's cards you mentioned are balanced and doesn't need a nerf IMO

• Androxus

Cursed Revolver - Deal 560 Damage instead of 600.
    Reason : Andro kinda overperforms right now. His falloff damage does not exist most of the time (not mentioning headshots), he needs small nerf

• They need to put the damage fall off and fire rate into Androxus base kit with his normal damage of 560... No one is ever going to play anything else in the current state.

Atlas

Chrono-Cannon - Deal 800 damage instead of 750
    Reason : Opposite of Andro, Atlas does not feel good to play in current meta
    (I know, EM said they'll shift tanks into actual tanks, not damage dealers, but Atlas wasn't meant to be an actual tank from start, in my opinion)

• Atlas damage is fine in the damage department. They need to reduce some of his cool downs or give him some better cards for creating loadouts to use parts of his kit more often. All his cards blow and that is is main issue.

Buck

Shotgun - Increased range, increased spread (would be nice range buff)
    Buck Wild - Gain x% Damage Reduction OR x% Movement Speed during this ability
    Reason : Buck is limited by his weaknesses too strongly. That means, he cannot adapt his strategy toward late game, >compared to other flanks who can poke or ult on the right time. Plus, his ult is bad, some spice would be nice

• Buck range is already stupid for a shot gun, giving him more would be nuts. Bucks ult is really strong but its really easy to use it at the wrong time but thats just takes practice

Cassie

Health decrease from 2200 to 2000
    Reason : easier to flank her, less risk she'll be taking while "deleting" enemies

• Cassie does need a nerf but 2000 is probably to much. I think 2100 would be ok. They need to remove her health card... Her with 2450 health is impossible to kill as a flank.

Dredge

New talent idea : Detonator
    Projectiles of Cursed Howitzer and Broadside can be detonated earlier with reduced damage, by clicking respective buttons for abilites
    Which means, you can LMB (projectile released) + LMB (projectile explodes)
    Reason : Pirate's weapon is clunky, which is main reason he cannot fight back most of the time. Would be good tho if he >did, since he has no other options (portal excluded)

• This is just a bad idea, that is bomb king mechanic and we should not give it to dredge. They intend him to be a spam champ, they have not done anything to address the spam which tells me that is how they want him to play. His weapons destructive if you know how to use it.

Fernando

Aegis - New effect - Gain CC immunity while holding your shield and remain CC immune for 3s longer after shield is dropped
    Reason : why not

• This is not a good reason to change something, i do like the idea of it though. Making people be forced to kill the shield. It is pretty easy to counter that talent with almost half the champs in the game so it might be worth looking thinking about further.

Imani

Pyromania - Increased range of explosion, also explodes on surface
    Reason : Talent is meh, cannot confirm the explosion most of the time

• Never see any one use it but i dont use it either so i cant argue for or against

Khan

Lian's Shield - no movement speed penalty at all
    Storm of Bullets - deal 150 damage/shot
    Vortex Grip - Reduced duration from 2s to 1.5s
    Reason : Vortex Grip is too strong, and others are too weak

• Vortex Grip is fine, you play around just like Koa hook and buy resil
      Storm of Bullets has no value with the extra rounds. It reduces your damage so the rounds give the damage back in round count. Now Storm is just a nerf to your main hand. Lian Shield idea is solid and i like it.

Kinessa

Health decrease from 2100 to 2000
    Oppressor Mine - Now invisible for enemies unless they are affected by the mine
    Reason : Mine sucks, probably need rework or new fun talent for mines

• Mines are ok as they are, they are not great but they can be pretty useful if you build a load out around them. People have not figured out the crazy range a mine has with cards and being able to throw them every two seconds can get pretty silly for the other team to deal with. Her health is fine. I would like to have a mine based talent

Lian

Eminence - No more 4s cooldown reduction on Presence OR no longer pierces enemies
    Precision - Now deals 500 Damage every 0.7s (or 0.65s)
    Inheritance - Reduce CD by (6%/6%) on eliminations (was 10%/10%)
    Reason : Eminence wasn't touched at all, which is frustrating for flanks having to deal with big burst in matter of seconds. Plus, Precision is not good at the current state

• Precision idea is not good at all 400 damage every 0.45 seconds and you want the talent to be 500 every 0.7...
      The current precision is just to target specific and you are always changing targets in this game. If your other abilties triggered the stacking then it might work allot better. Agree on the 4s cool down removal. Inheritance should be 8%.

Maeve

Cat Burglar - Now increases cooldown of Prowl by 3s OR duration decrease from 5s to 4s and reduced Damage bonus from 30% to 20%
    Predation - Reduce cooldown of Prowl by (0.1s/0.1s) (for now 0.2s/0.2s)
    Reason : Kinda same as Andro, just too much damage

• Increasing cool downs when picking a talent is just bad, really bad. I dont like it on Atlas either, here is this really cool thing but you dont get to do that cool thing very often. Predation has already been nerfed to not proc on anything other than people which is going to make it way less effective. If it does need balancing the damage bonus reduction is an idea. I would rather they just remove the damage bonus and make it Maeve can throw two attacks in prowl without breaking it as a talent.

Makoa

Cannon - Increased damage from 550 to 600
    Dredge Anchor - Now has start-up animation for 0.65s, (after wind-up, hook is released), also reduce cooldown from 15s to 14s
    Pluck - Decreased damage bonus from 75% to 55%
    Now applies for two weapon shots instead of one
    Leviathan - Also gain x% Damage reduction when over x% of health (x% health or more = x% Damage reduction)
    Reason - In my opinion, Koa's hook felt powerful because it was instant, enemies couldn't react fast enough. Indicator would be nice. Half shell is prioritised too much by devs, I think other talents should have spot too

• Damage increase is not good he is where all the other tanks are in damage. Pluck damage for two shots could be workable. The hook wind up is just not good at all. Might as well remove the hook before putting that in. Wind ups are for skill that do a shit ton of damage. This would be like putting a wind up on Commanders Grab or Fernando fireball.

Mal'damba

Mending Spirits - more heal
    Reason : Ask Vex30

• You should not be asking for buffs based on nothing. If Vex wants to post this on the forums he would do so.

Seris

Restore Soul - You can now shoot during Restore Soul's duration
    Rend Soul - Now stuns for 1s if orbs are max stacked (4 orbs)
    New talent idea : No Escape - Convergence can be detonated mid-air OR Convergence will create an area (around the center of projectile), where enemies are slowed by 50% and Crippled. Area lasts for 10s. (maybe increased ult charge rate as well)
    Reason : yes

• No to all of this, Reason: No

Talus

Health increase from 1900 to 2000
    Veracharger - Increased damage from 110 to 130 (Overcharge damage would be reduced by 20% if needed)
    Blitz Upper - Now you can charge this ability. Charge lasts 0.8s, releases automatically. When fully charged - dash with more distance, dealing 750 damage (with wide hitbox)
    OR Simply reduce cooldown from 10s to 7s at base
    Reason : Talus will feel more like a flank, not damage

• Talus is a flank that people play as damage... This damage increase would bust him badly. The only thing talus needs is the ability not to teleport to his spot in his base kit and Faustbargain just adds the cool down reset.

Torvald

Field Study - Changes how Protection works.
    Create a (rectangular) shield in front of you with x health instead of applying shield onto allies. Cooldowns, uptime are same as normal Protection. Size of shield and range is your choice

• He needs a rework for sure, not sure if this is it but its not a bad idea.

Viktor

Burst Mode - Decreased damage from 220 to 200
    Firing Stance - Decreased speed bonus from (10%/10%) to (8%/8%)
    Fire in the Hole - Generates (3/3) ammo instead of (6/6)
    Predator - Gain (6%/6%) lifesteal instead of (8%/8%)
    Reason : Same as Andro

• I dont think i have seen anyone having issues with Viktor, Burst mode is his only viable talent and its just average. i dont think anything needs to be done about it unless they plan on buffing his base kit to make other talents viable.