I am always last as choise champions

• Hello,
    In ranked, l am always last to choise my champion and i can't ban good champions (talus and tyra). You can explain why ?
    Thanks

You have the lowest MMR in your team.

More info --> CLICK

• @boxmaster972 Talos is not a good ban and Tyra is questionable based on map tank and what is already banned

Zhin is a must ban

Torvald is a must ban but he is team dependent so ifs not a sure thing if he doesnt have a good pocket

Koga is super crazy with Jenos so if you dont ban him you need to take Jenos

Stix is still god tier on some maps

Bomb King is a stong conter to any and all tanks

Raum is annoying, is he is picked you have to have a super high damage to deal with him. So ban him or plan on countering him with jenos lift or other CC or bombking tyra drogoz.

• PC

@boxmaster972 said in I am always last as choise champions:

Hello,
    In ranked, l am always last to choise my champion and i can't ban good champions (talus and tyra). You can explain why ?
    Thanks

You probably have a low MMR and rank (can guess the latter based on what you say are "good bans")

Talus is a bad ban pretty much period (Koga is better than him at literally everything aside from raw burst) and Tyra's only a debateably good ban for Gold or so and below where you usually will get bad tanks, so not sure about them being "good bans."

If we were talking about Zhin/BK/Koga (or Jenos to cripple his potential)/Torv, then I'd really sympathize with you here because people complain when I ban BK even in Diamond, yet he's one of the strongest characters in the game which is particularly apparent the higher ELO you get to.

@shadowchess BK doesn't have a great matchup into Mother's Grace Inara, but other than that pretty much spot on (especially Raum). He also has good matchups into non-tanks, like Evie, and on specific maps he's downright Guillotine Zhin tier cancer (Ice Mines...)

• @boxmaster972 I think you answered your own question here, if you think Talus or Tyra needs banning over certain tanks and healers or more oppressive flanks and damages depending on the map you're on then you aren't experienced enough to be making those decisions yet.

Matches are often won or lost during the champion screen so it's important to have someone who knows what they're doing making the choice to improve your chances of winning and being first pick someday. So be patient and fill, young Padawan.