Willo Feels Bad Right Now and Ideas Given

• Two big things:

1. Revert elimination card back to 10/10% from 8/8%
    2. Some base kit changes with implementing aspects of Blastflower and Scorn into it and making brand new talents that are more interesting and allowing for 3 viable talents with unique gameplay.

Examples of base kit:

1. Ammo increased to 10 from 8. Attack speed increased to 0.7 from 0.75 second. Damage changed to 400 from 500, damage now stacks by +70 whenever you hit an enemy against that target for the next 4 seconds (old Blastflower was 5 seconds, current is 3 seconds), up to a total of 750 damage as the cap. [Stack cap increased to 5 from 3.]

2. Seedlings fuse time decreased to 0.5 from 1 second. Damage lowered to 350 from 400.

3. Deadzone impact damage increased to 250 from 100.

Examples of new talents:
    (Under the rules of above kit changes.)

1. [Talent 1]: The second explosion of seedlings now each explode into 2 more seedlings. [Clarification tip, it would make them explode from 1 to 4 to 8] Seedling damage is increased to 500.

2. [Talent 2]: Willo now descends 75% slower while in the air. Hold the jump button to descend at normal speed. You can now infinitely jump while in Fae Flight.

3. [Talent 3]: Deadzone's radius is increased by 100%, base cooldown decreased to 12 seconds, but only reduces healing by 75%. Additionally, allies and Willo inside Deadzone receive 25% increased healing from other players.

The Wrap Up:

So let me know what you think and your thoughts on all of this. If you have any other ideas, present them below!
    Peace and love!

UPDATED CHANGES:

~ Removed the idea of adding a passive to Flutter, moved the idea as a talent instead.
    ~ Agree with not turning Willo into an off-healer with a talent choice, idea removed.
    ~ Adjusted idea to Blastflower implementation to her base kit, ammo count to 10 from 12, attack speed to 0.7 from 0.6, damage to 400 from 300, damage per stack to +70 from +75, and stack count changed to 5 from 6.
    ~ Seedling talent changed from a bomber run seedling idea.
    ~ Talent three idea changed from a 3-round burst idea which stacks the damage faster.

Moved to Gameplay & Balance Feedback

• @Stacona said in Willo Feels Bad Right Now and Ideas Given:

Two big things:

1. Revert elimination card back to 10/10% from 8/8%
    2. Some base kit changes with implementing aspects of Blastflower and Scorn into it and making brand new talents that are more interesting and allowing for 3 viable talents with unique gameplay.

I like this so far...

Examples of base kit:

1. Ammo increased to 12 from 8. Attack speed increased to 0.6 from 0.75 second. Damage changed to 300 from 500, damage now stacks by +75 whenever you hit an enemy against that target for the next 4 seconds (old Blastflower was 5 seconds, current is 3 seconds), up to a total of 750 damage as the cap. [Stack cap increased to 6 from 3.]

I think the fuck not. Starting off at 300 damage is bad no matter how you slice it. Her damage should start off at 400 at the absolute lowest, and it should stack up to 5 for 4 seconds.

1. Seedlings fuse time decreased to 0.5 from 1 second. Damage lowered to 350 from 400.

2. Deadzone impact damage increased to 250 from 100.

I like these 2.

1. Flutter passive gained: Now holding the jump button holds Willo in place at her current altitude, but cannot move, for up to 2 seconds. New card added that increases this maximum duration further. New card added allowing for the ability to move and more movement with more points into this card.
      [This will help Willo get off damage and help her out on more maps, but at the risk of being a sitting target while doing it and not make her super mobile to give her viability on weaker maps.]

No.

Examples of new talents:

1. [Talent 1]: Deadzone now heals on impact for 800 health and an additional 100 health per second to those within the zone, appropriate Deadzone cards now applies to allies as well, but no longer deals damage to enemies.

Absolutely fucking not. Please stop with the non supports being actual supports. Please. How about we create new viable supports and buff the existing ones instead of giving non supports pseudo support kits? Thanks.

1. [Talent 2]: Seedling now drops seedlings as it travels through the air every 0.15 second, up to 10 additional seedlings, but they no longer explode into multiple seedlings. Seedling damage is increased to 500.

I don't see the point of this talent, I'm going to be honest. I think an increase in the damage of seedlings is fine in my opinion.

1. [Talent 3]: Your weapon attacks now burst in shots of 3 over 0.3 second and your ammo count is increased to 18, but damage per shot is decreased by 65% / decreased to 35% damage. [105% total damage per burst, ammo consumes 3 times faster, you have 6 shots essentially, will stack the damage increase 3 times faster though]

Good idea, but her base kit needs to be reworked, and this in turn too or it'll be broken.

The Wrap Up:

So let me know what you think and your thoughts on all of this. If you have any other ideas, present them below!
    Peace and love!

I like the new ideas, but some are very much no. No more non supports trying to be supports. The support class literally has no respect. People disregard the support class so much that they'll make anyone a support. It's actually sad. Pausing in place during flutter is a no. And 300 damage in base kit, even with the stacks, is a hard one.

Though overall, I love your ideas about the seedlings and deadzone. I like the idea of faster shots and more stacks, but less damage initially. If I could add one, it would be deadzone is affected by rejuvenate. That way with rejuvenate 3, the tanks can at least get 15% healing if they step in it. It's still a good zoning tool, but tanks won't be completely out of options either.

• I have to admit I am glad that willow is shit now. Her circling me like an Apache helicopter throwing bombs at me was very frustrating. I really needed a break from Willo. 😊

• @M3RC3N4RI0 Willo is not shit.

People play broken shit till its not broken and then look for other broken shit to play.

Every one played Tinkerton Barik... Its OP. its broken..They removed 20 damage a shot. Entire community... Its gargage its just ok.. 20 damage really broken to just soso... No its just that barik has other more broke shit to play... Willow doesnt have any broken shit to play so every is playkng other things

• @shadowchess said in Willo Feels Bad Right Now and Ideas Given:

@M3RC3N4RI0 Willo is not shit.

I don't play Willo but compared to other damage champs (Bombking) she seems less dangerous. She is still annoying with her seedlings/deathzone, maybe more effective as it seems but I think since the patch I didn't saw a willo own a match like I saw many Bombkings.

I checked Randomnoobs tierlist and he puts her at tier D, the lowest ranked damage champ. So yes, she is officially shit. 😉

• @HeartQueen I made changes.

• @Stacona said in Willo Feels Bad Right Now and Ideas Given:

@HeartQueen I made changes.

I like the changes. I personally don't think the talents are all that balanced, which is fine. You'll always have a meta talent, but the question is: are they all viable?

Talent 1: the clear meta talent. It's basically like having a nerfed blastflower and scorn in one go. The damage of blastflower and the zoning of scorn.

Talent 2: this will be niche, but still viable depending on certain things though. Do you have air control in the base kit for this talent? If not, will the air control be a card? If you have air control, this talent could actually be viable, but not meta of course. Still, viable talents are good even if not meta. Before the changes, Barik's meta talent was tinkering, but archetectonics was still viable.

Talent 3: this is the exterminate of her talents. I like the idea of deadzone being bigger and deadlier, but this doesn't make it deadlier. It makes it weaker. I wouldn't want deadzone to be too overpowered, but this is a severely neutered version of it. I was thinking of Willo's deadzone being countered by rejuvenate (so it stops 85% healing with rejuvenate 3). I think this talent should stop 90%, but not be countered by rejuvenate. That'll make it a lot more devastating late game.

• @HeartQueen i think they should give willo andro drift l