Paladins PTS is Live! - Sands of Myth

• PC

Hopefully next we see this:

"Fixed an issue where the match found screen would be bugged and show more enemies than there actually are."

Also, sound bugs are everywhere on this one. At least Vik's nade isn't silent when it blows up anymore? Yay?

• i cant get in the shooting ranger and bot matches

• All of the Death Cards, apart from the Default one, are way too big that they cover the Kill Feed. Making really hard to see who been killed by which champion.

• I think Barik is now very weak, before he could last a bit on the spike and live up to a mid tank, but now he’s not lasting 1 second there.
    A Nerf was necessary, but I think they got rough, they could give a little Buff in this Nerf to see if it improves.

• PC

@jon1ta said in Paladins PTS is Live! - Sands of Myth:

I think Barik is now very weak, before he could last a bit on the spike and live up to a mid tank, but now he’s not lasting 1 second there.
    A Nerf was necessary, but I think they got rough, they could give a little Buff in this Nerf to see if it improves.

As a Barik main, I'd be inclined to disagree... majorly...

He's still really good in fact probably the best tank in the game since pretty much every other S-tier tank got nerfed harder. The Torvald nerfs in particular hurt Torv a f***load, not to mention the indirect nerfs through nerfing all of the characters he loved to pocket. Raum's nerfs while not really hard do feel like they will weaken him a bit, and the Term nerfs are a bit harder than they seem on paper (even if the silent ult skin problem is a thing).

You just have to change up the build a little. Currently still finding plenty of value in Field Deploy, and even then the Double Time nerf, while potentially a little excessive to tune down that specific card, is probably what was needed (I mean the Healing Station nerf was totally and utterly unnecessary, but I digress). I've even been able to use Double Time fine as is, though I'd say it's more of a mid-tier card now. All this really does is unbreak him.

• Ash still doing 360 damage!

• Steel Forged Terminus doesnt have a voice pack

• PC

Can't join queue still RIP.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!