Paladins PTS is Live! - Sands of Myth

• Evil Mojo

Hello all!

PTS is up with the Sands of Myth patch. The build you will want to be on for now is 3.2.3573.0. You can download the patch by going to the Paladins page on Steam and selecting the “Click here to install Public Test Server” button just below the cool videos and images: https://store.steampowered.com/app/444090/Paladins/
    a77cac5e-2815-4fd9-9d4b-adce1dbcc134-image.png

NOTE: Crystals will not be automatically awarded for logging in to PTS. If you are using PTS on Steam, you will be able to "purchase" Crystals using the Store (using the Steam interface) without expending any actual money. To do this, perform the following actions:

• Select Store
    • Select "Buy Crystals" button
    • Select any bundle on the screen
    • Select Authorize on the window that pops up

Crystals will be added to your account specifically on PTS. If the HiRez Store pops up instead of a Steam window, DO NOT CONTINUE. We are investigating.

Please use the #report-a-pts-bug channel to report any bugs you find in PTS! Thank you so much for participating in the Public Test Server! You can find the discord at https://discord.gg/paladinsgame!

Live issues fixed since Update Show (on top of dozens of bugs fixed related to new content):

• Fixed an issue where Players who had a piece of Mad Scientist Pip but not the full collection did not see that piece as owned and could not equip it.
      • We have completed Players' collections of Mad Scientist Pip, so if you had only either the skin or the weapon previously, you now have the full collection!
    • Fixed an issue where Drogoz would fire an additional Weapon Shot at the end of Salvo being fired
    • Fixed an issue where Vivian could cancel her Deflector Shield and proc the effect of the Suspect Everyone talent
    • Fixed an issue where Imani could dry-fire Inferno Cannon in certain circumstances
    • Fixed an issue where opening chat on Switch would display a message telling Players to "press Enter to chat"
    • Fixed an issue where Steel Forged Mal'Damba's Mending Spirits audio was too quiet for himself and too loud for allies being healed
    • Fixed an issue where the Scope Sensitivity would always round to a whole number
    • Fixed further issues with the Death Recap UI
    • Fixed various text overlap issues

Currently known major issues with PTS Build 3.2.3573.0:

• The following music / SFX sounds are WIP (Work-In-Progress) and are not in for this build:
      • Temple Raider / Emerald Bandit Maeve Ult
      • Temple Raider / Emerald Bandit Maeve Prowl
      • Divine Daughter / High Priestess Ying Ult
      • Various Battle Pass sounds
      • Booster use audio
      • 3D Spray audio
    • Issues with purchasing acquisition notifications (delay, not appearing, doubling)
    • Default Death Card and Sky Rider Death Card are not equippable when the client loads in the Russian Language
    • Various localization issues
    • There is no UI tell to let the Player know how many Commendations they have remaining to give out each day
    • Players' Items Equipped UI when using Centered Ability Bar disappears after dying for the first time
    • Projectiles that pass through enemies do not pass through enemies that they kill
    • Clearing acquisition notifications while on the Battle Pass screen temporarily visually removes icons of the same type from the Battle Pass Track
    • Battle Pass level displays incorrectly when displayed in chat

• @EvilMojoSrixis Torvald gold skin change beard colour to black pls

• @EvilMojoSrixis said in Paladins PTS is Live! - Sands of Myth:

Fixed an issue where Imani could dry-fire Inferno Cannon in certain circumstances

YESSSSSSSSS

• PC

Hopefully next we see this:

"Fixed an issue where the match found screen would be bugged and show more enemies than there actually are."

Also, sound bugs are everywhere on this one. At least Vik's nade isn't silent when it blows up anymore? Yay?

• i cant get in the shooting ranger and bot matches

• All of the Death Cards, apart from the Default one, are way too big that they cover the Kill Feed. Making really hard to see who been killed by which champion.

• I think Barik is now very weak, before he could last a bit on the spike and live up to a mid tank, but now he’s not lasting 1 second there.
    A Nerf was necessary, but I think they got rough, they could give a little Buff in this Nerf to see if it improves.

• PC

@jon1ta said in Paladins PTS is Live! - Sands of Myth:

I think Barik is now very weak, before he could last a bit on the spike and live up to a mid tank, but now he’s not lasting 1 second there.
    A Nerf was necessary, but I think they got rough, they could give a little Buff in this Nerf to see if it improves.

As a Barik main, I'd be inclined to disagree... majorly...

He's still really good in fact probably the best tank in the game since pretty much every other S-tier tank got nerfed harder. The Torvald nerfs in particular hurt Torv a f***load, not to mention the indirect nerfs through nerfing all of the characters he loved to pocket. Raum's nerfs while not really hard do feel like they will weaken him a bit, and the Term nerfs are a bit harder than they seem on paper (even if the silent ult skin problem is a thing).

You just have to change up the build a little. Currently still finding plenty of value in Field Deploy, and even then the Double Time nerf, while potentially a little excessive to tune down that specific card, is probably what was needed (I mean the Healing Station nerf was totally and utterly unnecessary, but I digress). I've even been able to use Double Time fine as is, though I'd say it's more of a mid-tier card now. All this really does is unbreak him.

• Ash still doing 360 damage!

• Steel Forged Terminus doesnt have a voice pack

• PC

Can't join queue still RIP.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!