Flood

• Hello.

A same player musn't be able to repeat more than twice in a row the same voice command.
    And more than twice in a short time.

And more if needed.

Have a nice day.

• PC

This a as MUST. I second that!

There is absolutely no need for one to be able to spam the same VGS repeatedly over and over again. This is just something to get the players mad about each other and raise the toxicity. No other reason.

Two times maximum the same VGS. 4s CD, I say.

Edit: 4s between 1th and 2th repeat. To use the same again, 10s seem OK.

• Having that restriction also for text people send and having the option to option to mute a player's text, so their flood will never blot out our chat logs, would be nice.

• I ignore VGS communication as it's almost always spam or requests for healing. As a strategic policy, in Seige or Onslaught, I primarily heal only those on point - at the capture point and payload. I prefer Team Voice Chat. It's more reliable for me.

• The vgs voice should only trigger once every few seconds.
    The continous spam would not be so bad if the sound que did not trigger everytime.

I will only trigger it probs 3 times max in casual with strangers... with some spacing in between...

Even then I like chat as most of my commands are BIG, SHOUTY BATTLEFIELD COMMANDS....
    But what would you expect for the tank in casuals...
    Each time you finally die you work out a push strategy.
    Quickly stating your plans in a...
    I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW... I'M SINKING THE SHIP MY WAY... THIS IS HOW I WILL DO IT... SUPPORT ME...
    Sort of way.
    And generally people can trust a level +50ish tank... those who do are my comrades.

Damage I pretty much call what angle I am taking, or am I denying the point with pressure, or covering the tank.

All I can say as support is, can you guys not eat so many bullets, and where I want to hold position.. which is counter productive to the team...

• Banned

Isn't there a mute function? If that doesn't work, make it work, no need to stop people from goofing off with VGS