Viktor suggestions

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Viktor suggestions:

@Dusklicious said in Viktor suggestions:

(frankly he's mid-tier, and only not lower because of Burst's existence as his only good talent)...

Randomnoob lists Viktor at A in his "High Ranked Tier List", together with Lian and Cassy, so I doubt he is mid-tier. Cardio works well for mid-tier and his burst talent for high tier.

Some of the opinions I've seen in videos like that are a joke. Seriously, Bird's old videos are so cringe in hindsight...

But yeah I've learned not to trust videos like that. Better to just form your own opinions when you have enough experience.

In my own tier list, Cassie and Vik are in the same tier, but Lian is a tier higher than both of them (About in the same area as Drogoz and Andro). I don't consider Cassie that great right now either, although her DPS output is still quite a lot.

• @Dusklicious said in Viktor suggestions:

But yeah I've learned not to trust videos like that. Better to just form your own opinions when you have enough experience.

I don't play in high tier atm so I have to trust Randomnoob in this.

• @Shadowpuppy said in Viktor suggestions:

@HeartQueen I am a flank main so i dont appriciate the sterotype. There are people of all classes requesting unneeded nerfs...

Personally, most support mains don't really cry for nerfs. They usually want to buff their own class. Even with flanks dominating, supports aren't really crying for them to be nerfed. As much as support mains annoy me, even though I'm a support main, one thing I respect about them is that instead of nerfing everyone else, they would rather buff their own. That's one thing every other class should take from them honestly.

Instead of nerfing Barik's sustain, why not buff damages to be able to counter it more? Bring other tanks up to his level? Instead of nerfing everyone else, why not just give a good buff to flanks. Flank mains annoy me because instead of buffing their own class, they would rather nerf everyone else to shit.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in Viktor suggestions:

@Dusklicious said in Viktor suggestions:

I don't play in high tier atm so I have to trust Randomnoob in this.

Don't trust lists. Trust actual statistics. Most pros thought Sha Lin would catch on, and that didn't happen. Most people thought Gourd Mal'Damba would be broken, and it's clearly not.

Keyboard and Mouse: Bomb King, Vivian, and Willo reign supreme. Lian and Cassie have below average winrates, even in masters. Sha Lin never caught on.
    Kinessa is way better than Strix in higher ranks. Mal'Damaba is tied with Seris for having the lowest winrates in masters. This is on Keyboard and Mouse where he should shine, and in master elo games where the 'requires skill' excuse doesn't pan out here. Pros aren't always right.

"NeRf StRiX!" You mean the Strix that has a 52% winrate in masters when the average is 56%? lol.

• @HeartQueen

I have seen all classes requesting nerfs, and requesting nerfs to cauterize the only item that counters healers is the same thing. This item makes it hard for me to dominate, i think it should be nerfed.

I have seen flanks, tanks, damage, and healers are requesting stupid shit because they cannot deal with something.

This game is not that hard, play all the champs, learn all the champs and you will no longer be crippled by any one thing in the game.

The quickest way to learn how to counter something is to play that role and watch all these people counter the fuck out of you.

• @HeartQueen said in Viktor suggestions:

Don't trust lists. Trust actual statistics.

At Masters Viktor has a clearly higher winrate than Lian and Cassie. Judged by: The statistic he is one of the better damage champs with 56% winrate.

• @Shadowpuppy said in Viktor suggestions:

@HeartQueen

I have seen all classes requesting nerfs, and requesting nerfs to cauterize the only item that counters healers is the same thing. This item makes it hard for me to dominate, i think it should be nerfed.

I have seen flanks, tanks, damage, and healers are requesting stupid shit because they cannot deal with something.

This game is not that hard, play all the champs, learn all the champs and you will no longer be crippled by any one thing in the game.

The quickest way to learn how to counter something is to play that role and watch all these people counter the fuck out of you.

I don't see many support mains wanting to nerf people. Like I said, support mains are usually the type to suggest balance changes like: Io needs to heal for 2,000 health per second, she needs to do 700 damage per shot, and her dog needs to stun every 5 seconds and deal a consistent 500 damage. Not really a nerf to flanks, more like make my main broken as fuck. Flanks however are more like: Makoa needs to do 200 damage a shot, have 1,000 health, get rid of his hook and replace it with nothing, and he doesn't need a shield. A clear difference.

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Viktor suggestions:

@HeartQueen said in Viktor suggestions:

Don't trust lists. Trust actual statistics.

At Masters Viktor has a clearly higher winrate than Lian and Cassie. Judged by: The statistic he is one of the better damage champs with 56% winrate.

He has an average winrate, which is why I think he's in a good spot. You have console users saying he's op and PC users saying he needs a buff. I said he didn't need a buff even for PC because he's pretty solid on PC. Viktor is the most balanced damage champion, which makes sense. He has area control with his grenade, decent poke with burst mode, or self sustain with cardio, and he has good cards. It's also why I don't get why people consider him over powered. Statistics support my claim.

• @HeartQueen said in Viktor suggestions:

He has an average winrate, which is why I think he's in a good spot.

You said Viktor is only low-tear. If he is average winrate at masters her is not only low-tear.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in Viktor suggestions:

@HeartQueen said in Viktor suggestions:

He has an average winrate, which is why I think he's in a good spot.

You said Viktor is only low-tear. If he is average winrate at masters her is not only low-tear.

I didn't say he was lowtier, and I never said that. I've always held on that he was perfectly balanced, which is why he has average winrates. Console users want him nerfed and PC users want him buffed. I disagree with both because while he might be slightly above average on console, definitely a first pick priority, I don't consider him a ban priority, so he isn't overpowered. PC users want him buffed, which I also don't get. Viktor performs decent enough on PC, he doesn't need a buff.

I think Viktor throws everyone off because he's actually balanced. So people don't know what to make of him.

• This thread feels wierd when I don't main a class, but instead I main a character in each class.