The Least Needed for Balanced Enough Items

• @Dusklicious It pretty frequent that i see over 100k healing in matches with 4 people running caut 3 so i dont really see the issue with caut in its current state.

• I dont get the caut changes, its supposed to lower the time to kill of champs, not to counter healers.

The only rework needed for an item would be veteran for me, I have some ideas in mind, like:

• respawn 10-30% faster
    • gain 1,5-4,5% of your maximum health per second (passive)
    • reduce the time to go out of combat by 0,5-1,5s

• @Carlolrac555 I would like Veteran reworked to 500 1000 1500 health to dismount a horse.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy Yes it’s good for flankers and tanks

• PC

@Carlolrac555 said in The Least Needed for Balanced Enough Items:

I dont get the caut changes, its supposed to lower the time to kill of champs, not to counter healers.

The only rework needed for an item would be veteran for me, I have some ideas in mind, like:

• respawn 10-30% faster
    • gain 1,5-4,5% of your maximum health per second (passive)
    • reduce the time to go out of combat by 0,5-1,5s

A lot of those sound like... really bad ideas.

My idea for what it should do is something like increasing self-healing received by (12/12)%.

@Shadowpuppy said in The Least Needed for Balanced Enough Items:

@Dusklicious It pretty frequent that i see over 100k healing in matches with 4 people running caut 3 so i dont really see the issue with caut in its current state.

The fact that 4 people are running caut 3 in the first place is an issue. Nevertheless, a good supp will get that much healing regardless in a decent length match. 100k really isn't all that high as far as healing is concerned in a normal length Siege match.

• @Dusklicious Ngl, Im really happy with the current state of balance and items, except for veteran, u said that my ideas were terrible, well then explain why they would

• PC

@Carlolrac555 said in The Least Needed for Balanced Enough Items:

@Dusklicious Ngl, Im really happy with the current state of balance and items, except for veteran, u said that my ideas were terrible, well then explain why they would

Aight.

• Respawn timer decreases would more than likely be either useless or broken, depending on the meta.

• Second idea straight up breaks tanks, especially Raum. You realize how much healing, how consistently that would be on tanks?

• That sounds like it won't really do much for anyone except maybe flanks. Reducing the timer for OoC is really only going to put it in the Caut window when you get up to rank 2-3.

• @Dusklicious said in The Least Needed for Balanced Enough Items:

t window when

The numbers arent exactly on point, this is just a quick value I gave them,
    respawning faster can mean a lot since there would be more chance to contest, a team being staggered would be less of a problem and it could turn a 4v5 back faster into a 5v5, making more fights to both teams, this is however potentially broken, but with the right numbers it could make great sense rather than getting more healing OoC

Again, the passive healing is just a number and would help out every kind of champion, but the healing isnt enough to heal someone up in 5s, rather just make them 'revive' quicker to get OoC (less healing needed from OoC).

It's probably indeed an item best suitable for flankers, but this could help out healers and long range damagers as well. Not every item is suitable for every class as well, like rejuvenate for healers, bulldozer being only viable against some champions etc.

These might not be the best ideas for everyone, but I feel like EM needs to be more creative with their reworks as they might turn out to be really helpful and fun.

• @Carlolrac555 Messing with respawn timers should not happen. I personally dont want to see Androxus with master riding and lower respawn timers diving my healer over and over using the item shop to negate all the negatives of being killed from playing stupid.

Out of combat healing is already a really strong mechanic, we do not need to make it OP....

They should just change it to something entirely different. I still like the horse health idea so players can make it to point for touch easier.

I think they should make it base that players cannot be dismounted 3 seconds from leaving spawn. I am all for zoning but its pretty crappy when a team is camping your spawn door and you cant even get out of it without taking 75% of your health.

• I'm not sure if I misunderstood something or you want to reduce Cauterize to 60% at max and increase Rejuvenate to 24% at max, so people would heal by 64% of the base healing when both items are at level 3 (100-60=40; 40+24=64).
    If that's correct, I say "Nope".