M3rc's tierlist

• I played with the statistic and decided to make my own tierlist based on that data. I use the winrates from Platin and Diamond players (which are similar with one exception) for this.

Frontline:
    S: Barik, Raum, Torvald
    A: Fernando, Terminus, Ash, Khan, Inara
    F: Ruckus, Makoa, Atlas

The S(tars) of the tank class all have above 55% winrate in Platin/Diamond and all of them will be nerfed in next patch from what I've read. Barik and Raum may hold their winrates after the nerf (while Torv will not) but who knows, so use them whilst they are still good. At F are those tanks with less than 50% winrate. Poor Atlas has below 44% and really needs some love.

Damage:
    S: Vivian, Bombking
    A: Willow, Tyra, Drogoz, Imani, Dredge, Viktor
    F: Kinessa, Cassie, Lian, Strix, Sha Lin

Vivian and BK are high above the rest with over 58% winrate. Those at F under 50% winrate are the "snipers", Kinessa and Strix, but also Shalin, Lian and Cassie with their precise long range weapons. Seemingly excellent aim is needed to make those champs effective.

Flank:
    S: Moji, Skye, Koga, Zhin (Diamond), Buck, Maeve
    A: Talus, Androxus, Evie, Zhin (Platin)
    F: Lex

The flanks are a very effective class in Platin/Diamond, only one flank is below 50% winrate: Lex. I am surprised that Maeve is not better and Moji so good.

Support:
    S: Furia, Io, Grohk, Pip
    A: Grover, Ying, Jenos
    F: Seris, Mal'Damba

No big surprises here, it's almost exactly like I experience it. Mal'Damba has a winrate of 40%(!). What have they done to him!? His snake doesn't like you HiRez.

All in all there is still some balancing too do. I think the most played class in ranked, the tanks, could need a little buff. Except the "big three" they are all below 53% winrate what is below average for a platin/diamond player, and even those three get nerfed.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in M3rc's tierlist:

Mal'Damba has a winrate of 40%(!).

Because of those people who go flankdamba or so.

• @DambaKing yea, 50% of the damba work force played snake toss. Removing that deft hands card turned all them into shit.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 I find the list showing us how OP or how ez to play a champion is rather than telling us the real champs to go with in games, like makoa and atlas to me seem fine, but need insight in the game, therefore theyre not ez to master, for damage I can't quite understand why cassie and lian are so low as they are soooo strong, I dont see them picked often and if they do, then those guys will know how to play them.
    Id see grover and jenos in S tier, but yeah, theyre played so often and by everyone, that they have a statistic leaning towards 50%

• @Carlolrac555 said in M3rc's tierlist:

I find the list showing us how OP or how ez to play a champion is rather than telling us the real champs to go with in games, like makoa and atlas to me seem fine, but need insight in the game

And the diamond players lack that insight? Well, that was the idea of the tierlist, to show with which champion you will probably be successful in Platin and Diamond. If you have deeper insight, in other words, if you are master rank, then Atlas and Makoa might work better.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 I think that the list isn't completely legit to high ranks, to me it just shows which champions are the most succesful because of their lower skillfloor. For example: Zhin and Evie are extremely good and with the right playstyle they fit into these higher classes. I expect ppl in diamond to be really good with at least one of the harder champions: like evie, andy, cassie. Cassie and Lian are hella strong, but requires you to be used to how they shoot and play, this doesnt take that long and gives great reward. And Makoa isnt hard to master in my eyes, atlas tho is

• @Carlolrac555 said in M3rc's tierlist:

Cassie and Lian are hella strong, but requires you to be used to how they shoot and play, this doesnt take that long and gives great reward.

But Cassie and Lian have very bad winrates at Plat and Diamond what kinda contradicts your argument if I got you right.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 Its just because of Raum, Him running up into Lians face makes it really hard to do your job. Most people are still trying to play Eminence into this and it just gets them killed as it doesnt do any extra damage at close range and 900 damage is nothing to Raum....

You have to increase your distance of your mobility skill so when he stops in front of you, you can create some space as his weapon blows at anything other than in your face. Cassie players are making the same mistakes though they can counter him with increasing the disengage distance or roll distance.

The reduction of cauterize has also hurt both these champs as they are all about burst killing and if they cant eliminate the target they cant survive. People have been playing Lian and Cassie this way so long they are just not making the adjustments needed for the new meta. They are both really good but are not as effective and have to be played a little more passive and that is something allot of the people playing both of these champs dont know how to do.