Dusklicious' Tier List

• @Dusklicious Playing dredge at long range is a mistake. He works just like bombking, you get into close range and people just get deleted.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

@Dusklicious Playing dredge at long range is a mistake. He works just like bombking, you get into close range and people just get deleted.

lol no. Dredge close range against characters who aren't also bad close up = you do some damage to them, but still get deleted. At least in Dredge's case you'll get some harpoon damage, but at the end of the day, it should rarely end well. But he does do well against Evie pretty much in general, one thing going for him.

But I think this is a troll anyways because your guide is a bit more in line with what I said about Dredge.

• Io - yeah. Willo - boo. Willo is the only dps I really have fun to play atm, even more than Dredge. She can steamroll other teams with her ult. Escape the flanks. Blow up death balling teams. Counter double support. Always fun to play except vs pro-gamer snipers.

About Strix. The problem with tierlists is where to place situational champs. A high tier champ should work on every map so it makes sense to place snipers lower.

The list looks very good now. Not many champs where I would say misplaced, like at the beginning, with Io low tier and Damba high tier. Only champs I see as misplaced in this list are Willo and Moji.

Quick stats check. Io has reached 61%(!) winrate at Platinum. Insane. They buffed the 2nd best support while they nerfed the best one. Oh, and 63% winrate on Diamond, rofl. Hirez balancing at it's best. Furia who is still number two has 53%. BK is still the King of damage at Platinum. Lex is in the statistic where he is in the list. Buff the guy Hirez, give us the air slide. The worst champ of all is Atlas (41%) the never winning miracle with the high tech gun.

About Dredge. He is useless against airborne champs therefor Lower Mid is a valid placement. If the other team has just pedestrians he has better chances, also against flanks. After all he can shoot at the flank, teleport away, and the flanks remains with half HP at exposed position.

• October 2020 update:
    alt text

source

• PC

@pramya said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

October 2020 update:
    alt text

source

Most websites that try to make a Paladins tier list have no idea what they're talking about and this is one of them...

Makoa should not be above Ash for one. Vivian in C... What in the f***...? She's one of the best DPSes in the whole game... Like whoever made this list frankly probably barely plays this game. Lex in B is also kind of hilarious... Just the very idea of thinking Lex is better than Vivian... Holy f***. I don't even know how it's possible to come to that conclusion. I mean Seriously, Pip as a mid tier higher than Grover is just objectively wrong...

• @Dusklicious Yeah. They put Damba at A-tier and Io is just...um... Corvus... uh... Imani... I think they used a somewhat older tier list maker program to make this one. 😎

• PC

@Dusklicious im actualy quite curious as to why you put maeve and tib so high. Like higher than zhin and evie(maeve comparison) and sha (tib comparison). Sha is completely BROKEN with sand trap. zhin and evie are about the same tier as maeve.
    Side note about tanks, Why is inara so low? shes still a tier above barik with the new patch. Why are atlas and torv so low? atlas is broken in anti dive comps and torv is broken in pocket comps and in anti dive. torv and atlas both a tier. fernando is really good still. Aegis is really good. he's one tier below inara with barik.

hmm ill have to make a tier list to compare.

• PC

@Nico said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

@Dusklicious im actualy quite curious as to why you put maeve and tib so high. Like higher than zhin and evie(maeve comparison) and sha (tib comparison). Sha is completely BROKEN with sand trap. zhin and evie are about the same tier as maeve.
    Side note about tanks, Why is inara so low? shes still a tier above barik with the new patch. Why are atlas and torv so low? atlas is broken in anti dive comps and torv is broken in pocket comps and in anti dive. torv and atlas both a tier. fernando is really good still. Aegis is really good. he's one tier below inara with barik.

I posted this list back in May... 😆 It's been 5 whole months...

• PC

@Dusklicious OH LMAO IM SO SORRY. I just was scrolling though my unread...

• PC

@Nico However in a different thread I posted a, still not quite up-to-date, tier list.

3.4 Tier List Letters.jpg

A couple of revisions I'd make now:

• Barik down to lower end of A+, because the pocket meta is a problem for him. I know that very well since I main him.
    • Atlas potential up to lower end of S.
    • Sha and Evie would say more between B/C and S-.

But I pretty much stand by this list otherwise. I'm sure there's opinions to pick apart, but I really don't care.