Dusklicious' Tier List

• @TTraw I think corvious is stronger than Seris in the current state

@Dusklicious Seris is pretty good if you use Soul Collector, and yes not as damage but as healer. 3000 HP healer doing 819 damage every 0.9 seconds that goes through everyone in its path is pretty strong. You should give it a shot. Rend Soul is 15% health per orb so when your max stacks. 4 orbs is 1800 health which is is 1.2 seconds plus activation time. Though normally i have allot more than that when a flank attacks. Flank attacks, i go shadow travel to drop caut come out a second later and activate rend soul for a full heal back to 3k and the shadow travel topped off my ammo and i kill the flank that thought i was an easy target.

09ab4c7c-c13b-48aa-b7c9-b2e002de4100-image.png

• @Dusklicious Why is ruckus low tier? You didnt mention why u put ruckus in the low tier category. In all of your previous tierlists he was always mid tier. He should be mid tier+ fyi he was used alot in the PPL before his rocket charges buff. And I dont rlly think Furia is that bad after the nerf. The nerf that makes her wrath last shorter when maxed may have been unnecessary and her healing nerf should be reverted to compensate but shes still fine when you use the "Ruthless" card. She has to drop either her hp card or the one that grants shield hp for healing people for it to work. This new meta card also affects the duration of how long her wrath stays maxed so she can still keep her wrath decently high by healing people a bit more often.

• @SNIper-poTAto Furia is going to feel bad on the PTS with everyone playing the new Champ, Furia cant get wrath up when anther healer is stealing her heal options.

• Willo and Moji are way too low. The longer I play Willo the more fun she is. Flutter up, ult, and attack like a dive bomber. Seedling incoming - to say it like Viktor. Under fire? Flutter to safety and heal up with death zone. Her skills work together so great.

I appreciate Ruckus at Low Tier. This champ is so bad. No tank and no damage. This guy sucks up damage like a sponge if he has to move to the frontline. Usually they don't even bother but let the other team have the point.

By the way: judged by winrates bottom tier at Platin/Diamond is Lex, Atlas, Lian and... Damba. 😄

• PC

@Shadowpuppy the good player is not the one who picks the optimal build, the good player is the one who manages to pick the optimal build without his/her team crying for it. Soul collector may be optimal but most people that play tank in ranked because they are filling not because they are front-line mains so they wont be able to play with less burst heals and therefore they will blame the seris.

I think the heal talent for seris is her worst, just like deep roots is best grover talent but players just wants babysitting in the form of burst heal or dmg amp. The average player thinks like this: frontline = tank, support = healer, damage dealer = afk dmg farm, flank = 1 vs 5 and all those classes usually get flamed in they dont meet those requeriments.

• @ShogunPukin well that would fly but none of seis talents provide more healing than the other. Just range....

I have found that 300% range just puts me to far away from the team and makes flanking me easier.

Soul collector makes me much tankier as well as giving me the damage to punish flanks all while healing the same as other talents.

Soul collector is the only way to play seris is highet level play..

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

@ShogunPukin well that would fly but none of seis talents provide more healing than the other. Just range....

I have found that 300% range just puts me to far away from the team and makes flanking me easier.

Soul collector makes me much tankier as well as giving me the damage to punish flanks all while healing the same as other talents.

Soul collector is the only way to play seris is highet level play..

Pretty much the only way to play her at all. At very low levels Soul Collector actually wrecks. But aside from that it's not that great still. Her ult's still the worst in the entire support class, she has no real utility, and she really doesn't have the sustained healing numbers to back up playing her over other supports.

She also pretty much kills Kinessa on most maps if she's allowed to with that build simply because there's no way for Kinessa to deal with her Shadow Travel. But that's only because Kinessa can't really deal with most flanks unless they go in on her from the front, even with mines in consideration, which is part of why she's worse than Strix (because Strix can just win 1v1s with a lot of flanks straight-up because his DPS is just stupid).

• @Dusklicious

• Soul collector is not good enough to be a viable damge build in teams with smart player

• It is a viable way to play her as a healer in those. same matches.

• @ShogunPukin said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

flank = 1 vs 5

A flank is seen more like an unstoppable Ninja. At start you give the flank a target order: kill Strix and Seris and after 20 seconds you add some pep talk: "why Strix still alive noob!?".

@Dusklicious It almost seems that Seris is a bit outdated compared to the fancy new supports like Furia and Io.

• @Dusklicious said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

Her ult's still the worst in the entire support class,

Well, that won't be true next patch, that's something at least. I am gonna make Seris ult thread soon cuz there's things I need to discuss about it.

As someone who has 600h on her, I think she is considered to be way weaker than she really can be.

Yes, I put her in "Lower tier" in your community tierlist, but that's where I thought champions that need tiny buffs go into. Because that's what she needs. Small buffs.

Give her the Io treatment and Agony buff. Devs buffed Io on community request despite her doing exceptionally well stat-wise, why they can't do it for underperforming Seris?

Increase heal CD by 0.5s, cut 0.5s from Mortal Reach bonus duration, but buff her heals by 200/sec. This is roughly the same healing/sec with heal talent and without it, but she gains 0,5s-1s additional time to shoot stuff.

Buff Agony to 3stack stun. Cut stun duration if necessary. And bam, she is almost viable.

Her ult needs some work, but not what people say it needs, and I am gonna make thread about it later cuz I need to record something first. Once we do that, her support viability will be good. Her internal card balance is a different story tho...

• @TTraw said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

Devs buffed Io on community request despite her doing exceptionally well stat-wise, why they can't do it for underperforming Seris?

Yes. I am surprised they do, Io is my main healer atm and I'd see her as strong healer already, Nr. 2 after Furia. Versatile, CC, massive heal burst, only her shitty ult is holding her back, since Furia (and most supports) got a better one. What I could imagine, that Io is still quite unpopular and they wanna make and sell a few skins for her. Jenos skins are probably not a bestseller.

• PC

Updated version I made today, because the last version was definitely not final by any means. Corvus is a bit hard to judge for one.

3.3 PTS Tier List (Last wasn't final).png

Not actually a lot different here, but a few things.

• Io up a few spots. Getting more and more positive she'll be the best support next patch.
    • Damba and Jenos swapped. Jenos nerf doesn't do too much to him, and neither did the Damba buff.
    • Not sure on where Corvus stands exactly. Will say I'm pretty sure he's top 3, but not sure if he's better than Jenos. I'm leaning not.
    • Viktor up a couple of spots. Don't know why Vik was so low... 🤔
    • Furia below Atlas because she looks barely viable now because Wrath is pretty much RIP. Yet again, thanks Z1🤡. Honestly, only one spot below Atlas is generous.
    • No change to Grohk because he's still pretty awful. 100 extra HPS on Spirit's Domain. That's it... 😒

• PC

Finally going to put out my initial tier list for 3.3 with a few changes to certain placements, and of course some context for certain placements that may warrant it.

3.3 Tier List Week 1.jpg

• Bomb King- Frankly there is no reason for BK NOT to be top tier on this list. He has massive amounts of both CC and damage, his mobility is quite good for a damage champion when utilized properly, and he even counters plenty of characters who are massive threats in the meta.

• Jenos- That range nerf in all reality has done very little to keep Jenos from being extremely strong. He might not be debatably worth banning anymore, but he still gets a LOT of value out of his damage amp. Not to mention that he's STILL very safe. He's a support that can heal through walls, PLURAL, I mean come on.

• Furia- How has my view of her changed A LOT since playing against and with Furia on some of my teams, as well as playing her once or twice myself. She's still very strong with her output, in both terms of damage AND healing. Her ultimate still has a lot of value with the damage immunity, and she's still a big threat. Nonetheless, Z1 is still a clown. 🤡

• Vivian- Her nerf did next to nothing really. It looks on paper to mean much more than it really does in practice. Vivian still does massive damage very easily. She can even still outduel flanks post-nerf to an extent. She's not nearly as bad about that as the top 4 in the category are anymore, but she can still do it...

• Khan- Khan only is really seeing a jump because he is very effective against a LOT of the meta characters. He still isn't necessarily a strong character by any means, and it won't take all too much for his place in the meta to change majorly. In all reality he's an otherwise mid-tier at best tank held up by a downright broken talent.

• Talus- I'm going to be honest. Talus is VERY underrated at the moment. He has a lot of potential to become possibly even a meta flank if they overnerf hard CC. That's honestly the only thing keeping him from competing even with high tiers in terms of consistent output.

• Corvus- He's not quite as good as I thought he'd be. He's still decently good as a healer in the right hands, but he requires game sense and careful micromanagement of his marks to get to that point. He may have great mobility and actually quite good healing potential, but he's crippled by having an ultimate that's almost as bad as Seris'.

• Sha'Lin- I still think he's kind of sleeper, but we have to see how things unfold with him. Regardless I don't think he's any worse than slightly on the high end of mid-tier. He's got his problems like being ineffective against a decent chunk of the meta, having useless @$$ Rapid Shot and being outclassed by Strix, but I see a LOT of untapped potential.

• Moji- Oh can we stop whining about Moji... She has no poke, she has a terrible ult, and her hurtbox is even bigger than Buck's is with far less overall sustain and much easier counterplay. I do have to say though her burst is dumb. Like if she had anything else going for her she might be broken, but she has nothing else.

• Tyra- Anybody who says Tyra is any better than Mid Tier seems like a clown to me at this point. Flank her and she's dead. It really is that simple. She has very little way of dealing with flanks and off-tanks harassing her. The only reason she isn't lower is because Nade builds exist.

• Imani- Yet another champion who I've heard some really, really dumb things about. Imani is not even remotely broken, in fact she isn't even good. Half of her kit is not even worth using. That really should say enough, though of course these same people would blatantly ignore this fact.

• Fernando- I still think Fernando is underrated. A little. His problem now that's preventing him from being any higher isn't having a lack of anything in particular. It's the big looming shadow of Ash that's cast over him. Ash is better than him in every possible way... But I will say Fernando is definitely not low tier and far from the worst tank as some say.

• Seris- Damage Seris builds have made this character look like a quite decent possibility for an off-support option. Damage Seris builds have been surprisingly effective, allowing her to easily net damage and capitalize with her quitye sizeable sustain. She still has a bad heal and the worst support ult in the game, but at least she's usable.

• Grohk- Grohk on the other hand is still pretty much completely unviable. And yes that pretty much is there only to account for the relatively moderate success of Grohk damage builds, with their seemingly quite inflated winrates. His healing output is the worst in the entire game, by a LONG ways. Buff please.

• Willo- I've seen double support, but is Willo any less garbage? I'll say no. She's still very counterable with half decent game sense and a good hitscan. That pretty much counters her. She has no reason to be played in the current meta over every other blaster. None at all. Just don't pick her.

• @Dusklicious said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

Imani- Yet another champion who I've heard some really, really dumb things about. Imani is not even remotely broken, in fact she isn't even good. Half of her kit is not even worth using. That really should say enough, though of course these same people would blatantly ignore this fact.

XD I feel personally offended. I still think fire stance needs a nerf but you do you.

• PC

Why is Ying below grover? Ying is a million times more versital and has one of the highest healing per match.

• PC

@U536000235 said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

Why is Ying below grover? Ying is a million times more versital and has one of the highest healing per match.

Ying has no CC, and she has worse mobility in my experience. And healing per match-wise, Grover can output a lot more healing than you might expect. That of course isn't to mention that most of the Yings I get on my team feed.

Also there is Grover's root which is probably one of the most valuable CC tools in the game to counter the likes of Khan's, Raum's, and Ash's dashes because you just throw it at them without risk to you directly or waiting on a timer like you would with BK's Grumpy (even if that $#!+ is broken nonetheless).

• PC

@Dusklicious said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

a downright broken talent

Which talent do you mean? And broken how? (OP or useless)

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

@Dusklicious said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

a downright broken talent

Which talent do you mean? And broken how? (OP or useless)

Vortex Grip? It's broken as in so overpowered it makes him into a meta off-tank when he otherwise wouldn't be.

• @Dusklicious doesnt help that his other two talents are total grabage.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

@Dusklicious doesnt help that his other two talents are total grabage.

I mean Storm of Bullets as a talent isn't total garbage, but with his nerfed weapon it's pretty bad. Lian's Shield, though, is probably one of the worst talents in the entire game...