March Rage Thread

• PC

@Hexadermia Oh but he is IMHO.

Why... Why are they nerfing Ying of all characters? She's not overperforming, and she's the only support in the entire game without CC... Next patch she's really looking like a low tier support, because her main use over other supports that are stronger in the meta, is going away, and she's getting nothing in return... 😡

• PC

@Dusklicious ying is not even fast to give heals her illusion takes time to heal also its easy to get destroyed and worst shes only a mid tier support who lack dmg

• PC

@roiwtto999 said in March Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious ying is not even fast to give heals her illusion takes time to heal also its easy to get destroyed and worst shes only a mid tier support who lack dmg

Ying's healing though is pretty good, especially through her ult. Probably among the better supports in the game when it comes to flat-out healing. I say she's on the higher end of mid tier though because she lacks any kind of CC, and also because of what you mention with her illusions being easily destroyed when they're focused, and that being the main part of her kit... Next patch though? She's looking low tier to me... Well, maybe just almost low tier... She's not going to be quite as bad as Seris or Pip. Vex saying she's up there with Furia made me lol.

What really irritates me is that they nerf her, but don't use their time instead to buff Atlas... You know, the worst tank in the entire game... He's a bottom tier character that has absolutely nothing going for him anymore.

• PC

@Dusklicious her heal is good but once the illusion deployed theirs a random chance that the illusion heal instantly but theirs some times the illusion wont do it in a few sec

• @Dusklicious said in March Rage Thread:

Next patch though? She's looking low tier to me...

This is literally 5% heal nerf. She will be fine.

• PC

@TTraw said in March Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in March Rage Thread:

Next patch though? She's looking low tier to me...

This is literally 5% heal nerf. She will be fine.

I misread it at first probably. Thought it was more than just that much. In that case, she's probably fine, but not necessarily looking good. She's going to still end up outclassed by the main four options next patch in pretty much every way possible, aside from having a little bit more healing. I'll edit my PTS list when I don't have to deal with it not working right for me.

Nonetheless, you can't be saying that this nerf was in any way necessary or a good idea. A nerf to a mid tier support that didn't need any nerf whatsoever. Some outrage is deserved at that very idea, considering they didn't buff a lower down character instead (Atlas or Lex maybe?), or even nerf Jenos a little bit instead.

• @Dusklicious maybe they just wanted to avoid the 420 joke, lol

• PC

@Dusklicious maybe they just wanted to avoid the 420 joke, lol

A joke that's funny for a joke that's just frustrating, in my eyes, isn't necessarily the best trade.

• @Dusklicious
    I mean, last 4 months of balancing didn't make much sense to me, so I am not surprised they did this

• PC

@Dusklicious
    I mean, last 4 months of balancing didn't make much sense to me, so I am not surprised they did this

I mean in the same patch they didn't really buff Seris at all by trying to say "oh she's a bridge support, she's supposed to suck" and did what amounted to nothing to BK and Maeve who are both going to be top tier for sure, it seems like.

I honestly think 3.1 helped the game overall, but 3.2 looks like a bad patch, with a few good changes put in, but still really bad. Not just for the balancing either... Only good skin is Raum's, and even then the VP is bland. Didn't like Tib's that much, found Ying's not that great, and HATED Maeve's... Seriously, though, the Maeve skin is trash.

If they just buff Atlas in 3.3 and do nothing else at all that they should be doing, it will already probably be better than this next patch... After all, I hate sounding like a broken record, but Atlas is a bottom tier tank that's absolutely terrible right now... Vex tiering him A+ really made him look dumb just saying.

• HEY ZHIN! IF YOU WANT A POCKET THEN JENOS DUO UP! OH WAIT NO ONE CAN FUCKING STAND YOU!
    (Welcome to Competitive)

• Haven't even touched Paladins since Midweek February.

• Here's a list of things you can do that won't make me rage in rank!

1. stop picking Lex/Seris/Mal'Damba: These three have the lowest winrates in their respective class, and they aren't good at all. Mal'Damba especially on console where he gets below 40% winrates in certain ranks. Please stop people!

2. stop going Seris, Solar Blessing Furia, and Ying: The problem with these 3 is that they only heal 1 tank, the point tank. And that point tank has to carry, which is impossible if they're Inara, unless the team drafts something like Talus/Zhin/Barik on the same team and you go cripple.

3. Raum: Raum is a good tank in certain drafts. However, I can't imagine seeing Grover/Tyra/Khan on the enemy team and thinking "It's a good day to play some Raum!" "Time to bring out the Raum monster!" Like dude... Idiots keep picking Raum in bad matchups and going 4-18 because the community talks about how OP he is.

4. bottom pick no champions: this is a guy at the bottom that doesn't have all the champions. "Can I Viktor?" "Sure I'll trade, do you have Furia?" "No." "... Do you have Grover?" "No." "... (sigh) I guess I'll have to take Seris. Why did you queue up for rank if you didn't have all the champions?" "You're being toxic because I don't have supports. I dps main, I don't need to support. Clearly you do because you have nothing to trade. It's not about using the support, it's about being able to trade in a draft. I have to settle for Seris because you don't have Io, Furia, or Grover, which are solid supports." Or the people who only have Ruckus and Ash, and when you call them out, "you're being toxic because I don't have tanks. Why is rank so toxic?" People, if you don't have all champions, or at least all the B tier and up champions, why are you in rank? It's not toxic to ask this question.

• PC

WHY AM I NOT WORKING ON MY BARIK GUIDE FOR NEXT PATCH F***ING DAMMIT.

Also: I'm more empathetic about this than some people, but please, for f***s sake, don't pick low/bottom tier characters in any decent ELO ranked games... No Atlas, No Lex, No Willo, No Seris... They are simply unacceptable when you get to Diamond+... Even Makoa falls into that category... If you feel like Picking Koa/Atlas, I'll tell you to just pick Raum/Nando/Khan instead. Heck, I'd say pick RUCKUS before either of them, and that says a lot considering he's hardly a viable, let alone actually decent pick.

• They nerfed damage grohk. They nerfed freaking damage grohk. They reduced shock pulse range from 50 to 40. wtf.

@HeartQueen
    You just dissed picking Seris 3 times in a row.
    Keep up the great work.

• @HeartQueen Just allow trades before you pick.. Can you save me viktor... sure trade drafting spot... The guy thats wantz viktor picks him and i know i can pick what i want when its my turn.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in March Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Just allow trades before you pick.. Can you save me viktor... sure trade drafting spot... The guy thats wantz viktor picks him and i know i can pick what i want when its my turn.

That would work (I like that idea) but you know they would create a new bug where it swapped a player with the enemy team instead.

• PC

I swear every time I try to play Barik now I get braindead teammates I can't carry, against at least 2 Masters or higher.

Or I get the most useless Zhin and a Tyra running f***ing Hunting Party against two tanks.

• PC

They nerfed damage grohk. They nerfed freaking damage grohk. They reduced shock pulse range from 50 to 40. wtf.

@HeartQueen
    You just dissed picking Seris 3 times in a row.
    Keep up the great work.

Grohk is dead next patch just saying. Almost looking as bad as Lex. F*** Atlas is better than 3.2 Grohk.

• @Dusklicious They increased his healing to 300 so with the talent it will be 360 a second. Seems like it might be viable.