March Rage Thread

• PC

• PC

Match last night. Makoa starts flaming Furia... Androxus was in his party. Why don't you flame him?

stup.png

• PC

I get this game has MM issues, but this really takes the cake. EVERYONE. ON. THEIR. TEAM. WAS. NEW. I DO MEAN ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE. Didn't help the Tyra was AFK and I got 5 free kills off of her (her other death I think was Khan). Ended the game with a Hexakill where I did literally nothing but move + left click the entire time... Heck the Maeve ulted while Kinessa was ulting trying to kill me and I still only took like 500 damage or so before I could kill the Nessa no problem...

That's pathetic.jpg

Noobs should NOT be matched against Diamonds, even in TDM, just saying. Even bots are harder than this. I mean I'm not even good at Andro and I got a KDA this absurd in a 4 minute TDM match.

• PC

@Dusklicious You saying that's a ranked match?

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in March Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious You saying that's a ranked match?

That was TDM. But still point stands. I could probably go by account levels, but I'm not going to waste my breath.

• PC

@Dusklicious lol - I didn't notice the zero obj time.. You still have cross play on? Hmmmm - see comment in vex topic.

• @Shadowpuppy said in March Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen i just make one statement...

Raum is going to be hard countered by tyra and khan and i dont say another word.

My dream is that if i only speak once that it will. remain in thier head long enough to remember it at the match screen.

I wasn't the one talking. I was banning and didn't ban Tyra because Viktor hard counters her. It was some other guy complaining, and then he suggested that his friend get Raum after complaining about Tyra's fire. It was weird. I just said, "you complain about Tyra's fire, yet you get Raum who Tyra's fire fucks the most. LOL."

@Dusklicious said in March Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in March Rage Thread:

@Conrad_Max said in March Rage Thread:

Here's my "rage": Do you regular forum users spend time trying to communicate and educate your teams?

Main "rage": I would like team voice chat in all modes of this game. It's a lot faster, and I can share more information by talking than typing.

Rage off.

We do, but they don't listen at all. "That Tyra is a problem because of her fire. We should have banned her. Anyway, bro you might want to get Raum against Skye, Tyra, and Furia because that's logical." Then proceeds to spend the entire match complaining about Tyra's fire crippling him and Khan stunning him.

People think we don't try to educate people, but they don't listen. It's why they're low elo because they don't want to learn and refuse to learn. They're unflexible and stuck in their ways. If they had a feel for drafting and a will to learn, they could be high platinum or low diamond. If they get better aim, learn about loadouts and positioning, they could be high diamond or even higher than that. You can't teach people who refuse to learn. You're stuck with them. At best you hard carry while they say "see, Raum IS a point tank." "Inara DOES work with Jenos." "Skye IS someone I can first pick." They refuse to realize that correlation does not imply causation. We didn't win because they point tanked with Raum, we won because everyone else carried their dumb ass. At worse you lose and they still don't learn their lesson. "We lost because of you!" "27 kills, 5 deaths, and did 149k damage in 23 minutes." "Yeah, but you let them have Tyra and Raum!1! They are op and unkillable." "Tyra literally died 18 times and only had 13 kills, Raum died 16 times and only had 5 kills. Pretty sure the reason we lost we because you went a 2nd healer instead of a 2nd tank and couldn't sustain in the end." "Ban Raum and Tyra next time, then I'll tank." People like those refuse to be flexible and learn. If you don't do everything they say, they'll throw. Even when proven wrong, they never learn.

All I have to say, is "well, there's an idiot." Those are literally his hardest COUNTERS. Well, there's still Grover (who can just stop his dash with his RMB, and can essentially UNO reverse card the UNO reverse card with his own ult). And also Ash, who can just knock his sorry @$$ wherever she pleases. 😉

Now if we said "Pick him into Barik" That would be a different story... 😒 Raum is one of Barik's hardest tank matchups, right up there with Term.

You'd be surprised how many people pick Raum against Inara, Khan, Furia, Grover, Tyra, Skye, etc. To be fair, with the nature of Raum being an off tank, every support pretty much counters him. Yet you see Tyra, Skye, Khan, Inara, and think "I think I'll be Raum." Either they're a masochist, dumb as shit, or throwing. Most likely dumb as shit, but man. People would rank up if they learn BASIC drafting.

@Shadowpuppy said in March Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker I dont have voice on very often.

• Speaking English

• Microphone doesnt sound like a trash can

• talking about game related call outs

So with my rules its off most of the time. Most of the time it just devolves into Evie sucks shes not killing the sniper garbage.

People do realize that Kinessa and Strix one-tap Evie right? If you're sending an Evie after them then yikes.

@DaddyOoker said in March Rage Thread:

Match last night. Makoa starts flaming Furia... Androxus was in his party. Why don't you flame him?

stup.png

Most people don't blame their friends unfortunately. A Maeve can go 2-15, but they'll blame the Kinessa going 7-8 for the loss. I remember this Khan getting mad at Kinessa and saying she was bad. I was Vivian that match and couldn't believe it. That Kinessa forced me to position behind cover and I had to reposition when she teleported to get sightlines on me because she killed me twice and was fucking me up.

@Dusklicious said in March Rage Thread:

I get this game has MM issues, but this really takes the cake. EVERYONE. ON. THEIR. TEAM. WAS. NEW. I DO MEAN ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE. Didn't help the Tyra was AFK and I got 5 free kills off of her (her other death I think was Khan). Ended the game with a Hexakill where I did literally nothing but move + left click the entire time... Heck the Maeve ulted while Kinessa was ulting trying to kill me and I still only took like 500 damage or so before I could kill the Nessa no problem...

That's pathetic.jpg

Noobs should NOT be matched against Diamonds, even in TDM, just saying. Even bots are harder than this. I mean I'm not even good at Andro and I got a KDA this absurd in a 4 minute TDM match.

This is my problem with matchmaking in general. It seems less like, I lost/won because the other team outplayed us or we outplayed them, and more like, I lost/won because of people who shouldn't be in our matches or trolls that are throwing. Like a Ying went 0-18, and I ranked down despite getting decent stats. It takes way too long to promote people in rank which I ranted about before. It's almost like the game is forcing you to lose or win. I hate losing because we have a 5-17 Raum that fed his ass off, but winning because a known first pick Evie troll went 1-18 on the enemy team doesn't feel good either.

I'm fine with a 1-1 win loss or 2-2 win loss if they were fair matches. Fair enough, they outplayed us and had a better strategy in the end. Of course we won, we had better point control due to them going double hitscan while I had a blaster. Now it's like "of course we won, that Evie is a known troll who feeds and throws on purpose." Or "of course we lost, this person first picked Strix on Brightmarsh and went 3-7."

• PC

Every time someone tells that matchmaking is trash make me miss the good old times when I was silver/gold in original beta where no one cared about whats meta / enemy rank and picked whatever they felt

You had the typical double point tank, flanks going 1v1 the whole match, supports going with damage dealers and forgetting that point exist....

The enemy could go ash + barik for the big brain double shield rushing deft hands hair trigger barik to stomp the matchup and you went cripple inara + makoa with ever bigger brain to counter them even though you miss every hook because barik is a smol boi. Then you noticed that like once every 2 minutes there is a poison in the floor that heals you and some random illusion that hits you, but you didnt mind them. Around 5 minutes in the match you noticed that potato aim duel between evie and maeve finally got a winner, it was maeve that got killed afterwards by a random viktor grenade because she spent like 10 seconds spraying and emoting over evie corpse, truly gold times.

• The guy that threw my match just sent me a friend request. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this game?

• PC

The guy that threw my match just sent me a friend request. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this game?

I had somebody who fed while also harassing me because I was actually trying to win (in Ranked nevertheless) send me a friend request once. Hopefully that f***er got banned.

• PC

So either JayFlare didn't really test it out (like he should have) or he straight-up lied in his recent Tyra video. I can pretty much confirm that "In The Fray" DR DOES NOT stack percent-wise after the second nade (I just tested it in firing range, there was no difference in the reduction after the second hit, exactly the same damage between 2 and 3). I'm still only taking 30-ish% reduced damage from hits after spammed all three nades (which should be the case if I only shot two), and I do have it rank 5. Unless it's a bug that's not supposed to happen, I call liar liar pants on fire.

Also, still not sleeper, just potentially alright.

• PC

@Dusklicious The DR issue came up here: https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/2471/burn-monster-vs-mercy-kill

Testing produced the same result as yours.

• PC

Most people don't blame their friends unfortunately.

I'm aware of that and it makes perfect sense... however I expect the morons who find it necessary to place blame (and flame) to just keep quiet in those cases.

The guy that threw my match just sent me a friend request. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this game?

LOL

• @Dusklicious my test showed two csn stack.

• PC

I played seige, I highlighted damba, the rest of my team picked NO TANK.
    I picked barik then I said in the chat "no tank?" someone replied "No healer tho"
    I said "Tanks are more important than supports" he replied "Nope".. of course in the first of the match we sucked so I rage quitted.....BS

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in March Rage Thread:

I played seige, I highlighted damba, the rest of my team picked NO TANK.
    I picked barik then I said in the chat "no tank?" someone replied "No healer tho"
    I said "Tanks are more important than supports" he replied "Nope".. of course in the first of the match we sucked so I rage quitted.....BS

IMO, he's right. No support take IO. Luna can be the pseudo tank. Have a loadout that bumps Luna's health up. Or just join and go full DPS.

Recent one here: https://paladins.guru/match/952726495
    the IO did exactly that.

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife If 4 players lock damage dealer/flank I lock one as well, I'm not going to babysit them

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in March Rage Thread:

@NoMemeNoLife If 4 players lock damage dealer/flank I lock one as well, I'm not going to babysit them

Best thing to do is just dodge unless it's TDM. Then I just lock in Jenos so I can boost the f*** out of them if they don't just feed. I'd much rather take a penalty than have to deal with people who just throw.

• PC

Q a siege match (NA). See match loading with one avatar. About 2 seconds later 10 avatars appear and then get kicked to this. Wow, just wow.

20200326201550_1.jpg

• PC

So I had an Andro that fed and spammed VVT every time they died, the most pointlessly aggressive Terminus I've ever seen, and a Tyra that threw something bad (2/11/11) in the same match. RIP. 1-4 loss. I could spam VVVG and VVW all day long and they still wouldn't f***ing listen.