March Rage Thread

• PC

@HeartQueen said in March Rage Thread:

The guy that threw my match just sent me a friend request. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this game?

I had somebody who fed while also harassing me because I was actually trying to win (in Ranked nevertheless) send me a friend request once. Hopefully that f***er got banned.

• PC

So either JayFlare didn't really test it out (like he should have) or he straight-up lied in his recent Tyra video. I can pretty much confirm that "In The Fray" DR DOES NOT stack percent-wise after the second nade (I just tested it in firing range, there was no difference in the reduction after the second hit, exactly the same damage between 2 and 3). I'm still only taking 30-ish% reduced damage from hits after spammed all three nades (which should be the case if I only shot two), and I do have it rank 5. Unless it's a bug that's not supposed to happen, I call liar liar pants on fire.

Also, still not sleeper, just potentially alright.

• PC

@Dusklicious The DR issue came up here: https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/2471/burn-monster-vs-mercy-kill

Testing produced the same result as yours.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in March Rage Thread:

Most people don't blame their friends unfortunately.

I'm aware of that and it makes perfect sense... however I expect the morons who find it necessary to place blame (and flame) to just keep quiet in those cases.

The guy that threw my match just sent me a friend request. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people in this game?

LOL

• @Dusklicious my test showed two csn stack.

• PC

I played seige, I highlighted damba, the rest of my team picked NO TANK.
    I picked barik then I said in the chat "no tank?" someone replied "No healer tho"
    I said "Tanks are more important than supports" he replied "Nope".. of course in the first of the match we sucked so I rage quitted.....BS

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in March Rage Thread:

I played seige, I highlighted damba, the rest of my team picked NO TANK.
    I picked barik then I said in the chat "no tank?" someone replied "No healer tho"
    I said "Tanks are more important than supports" he replied "Nope".. of course in the first of the match we sucked so I rage quitted.....BS

IMO, he's right. No support take IO. Luna can be the pseudo tank. Have a loadout that bumps Luna's health up. Or just join and go full DPS.

Recent one here: https://paladins.guru/match/952726495
    the IO did exactly that.

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife If 4 players lock damage dealer/flank I lock one as well, I'm not going to babysit them

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in March Rage Thread:

@NoMemeNoLife If 4 players lock damage dealer/flank I lock one as well, I'm not going to babysit them

Best thing to do is just dodge unless it's TDM. Then I just lock in Jenos so I can boost the f*** out of them if they don't just feed. I'd much rather take a penalty than have to deal with people who just throw.

• PC

Q a siege match (NA). See match loading with one avatar. About 2 seconds later 10 avatars appear and then get kicked to this. Wow, just wow.

20200326201550_1.jpg

• PC

So I had an Andro that fed and spammed VVT every time they died, the most pointlessly aggressive Terminus I've ever seen, and a Tyra that threw something bad (2/11/11) in the same match. RIP. 1-4 loss. I could spam VVVG and VVW all day long and they still wouldn't f***ing listen.

• PC

I can't believe I'm saying this, but for future reference... Supports and tanks, PLEASE DON'T BLAME YOUR FLANKERS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU. I just had a match where I was trying to Andro against Cassie and Strix (which are both kind of hard in my experience), and I still carried a 1-4 losing team, but yet they insisted I wasn't doing anything. A Grover who healed for barely 50k in a 10 minute match, and a Fernando who clearly should have picked a different role because he surely wasn't tanking worth a $#!+... In fact, I barely even saw his @$$ on the objective when they were capping it. In fact, I saw the Nando almost nowhere but on the wrong side of the kill feed. I mean how am I supposed to get behind these people when they burst me down before I get there, and when most of the rest of my team just sucks (while laughably saying I'm bad when I pretty much carried them)?

Didn't help with the server lagging so hard I was teleporting most of the time, and hits wouldn't register. Also I had an ult shot HIT THE AIR. AS IF IT HAD A HITBOX. When will they fix this problem instead of ignoring it while acting like they are in fact somehow addressing it? I swear it's getting WORSE if anything.

Also, I report somebody who's inting and being toxic, yet I get them the next match? What is up with that? $#!+ like this makes me wonder if this game is worth playing that much. And yes, the problem isn't EM here. It's the toxic f***s who are infesting this game, and that's a fact regardless of the people who deny they exist.

• Can we start punishing people for wanking in a corner during character select screen please? Literally every lobby there's atleast one shit who doesn't pick or confirm either till the timer runs out, and auto selects or kicks everyone from the lobby, it's so ffin frustrating for someone with limited game time

• @Dusklicious omg this server lag is so damn infuriating, it started yesterday for me and is still going strong, someone like Koga becomes bullet immune when it happens and my character rubber bands everywhere, not a single post regarding it by Hirez yet afaik

• PC

Okay, if we're going to keep "Need Healing", AT LEAST GIVE US "NEED DAMAGE." I find my comps lacking damage A LOT more than I find them lacking healing.

Also, these obnoxious sound bugs are something else... Just had a match where the audio was bugged so all I heard was Vik left click the entire game. Didn't help Lian is a b**** to have to constantly duel WHEN SHE FLANKS YOU AND NOBODY ELSE NOTICES...

• Whats with no one buying cauterize... Match after match i keep losing because inhave a entire team with caut 1 after a 20 mimute match

• PC

I Q'd and cancelled it. 3 seconds later it put me in a match anyway. I was getting insta vaporized - worse than normal - WTF?

Another match - in the champ select the timer was down to 4 seconds then it goes to 45 then 20 then 30. Everyone's champ selection was all over the place.. Someone else disconnected during the match. WTF?

I give up.

• PC

Ugh, guess I'll end the voting for the tier list I was making at 11 votes, and just make the list with the current ones. Seems like people aren't as willing to share their opinions as I thought they might be. What's extra disappointing is that I know for a fact at least one of these eleven votes was from somebody who voted twice. Which I guess in and of itself isn't an issue, except it drives home just how few people actually were willing to come together to voice a sort of community opinion.

Guess if I want to do this again, I'll probably have to consult Reddit on it as well... I probably will not enjoy doing that. 😒

EDIT: It's done.

• PC

I'm going to say this only probably a thousand more times: Quad DPS in Siege is NOT ACCEPTABLE even outside of comp.

Also point tanks who do as much as possible to AVOID the objective are GREAT, and people who whine and complain in a game about bots when there's clearly no bots on the team just deserve every report coming their way.

Just not to double post, I don't care if it is not even the meta talent for her, but Street Justice is such a pain in the @$$. I really enjoy getting executed at 1500 health out of nowhere playing a f***ing tank. Shields? Nah, we just ignore those.

• PC

@Dusklicious Sorry, guilty of not voting. Reason - My performance varies with a particular champion every match. Same goes for my ability to deal with the enemy. If I played a lot more and with a premade 5 stack maybe I would have a more concrete view of them all.