March Rage Thread

• PC

So now that no one can aim thanks to servers lag I decided to abuse moji, wish me look

• PC

@ShogunPukin Damn you got 3 upvotes in 16 mins!!

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in March Rage Thread:

So now that no one can aim thanks to servers lag I decided to abuse moji, wish me look

Try aiming when the air has a hitbox. No seriously, I Andro ulted one game and it hit the air right in front of me. Don't know how I managed 10 kills in that game, especially with a trash tank and a support that did nothing but blame me for everything... Not to mention they had Strix and Cassie both.

• PC

I did 4k damage in a 8 minutes match as moji, I want to report myself but I cant

• PC

Congratulations, Paladins servers. You've actually gotten me to install League of Legends you suck so much.

• PC

@Dusklicious now the original Super Mario is better than paladins... it has no lag........

• PC

@ShogunPukin I played Moji on Latam.. didn't go so well. Enemy had Strix from hell. On the bright side this account is getting matches faster now.

20200329113128_1.jpg

• It seems that Paladins needs to be reworked ALL THE GAME. Full of bugs in anywhere. Matchmaking, terrible lags, bad ranked placemend (I saw very skilled players placed on Silver and Bronze when they deserve to be placed on Diamond ruining my ranking experience), unbalanced champions, disconnexion, ..., making that game almost unplayable.

Another bug I found: Today I started to play quick matches in my new account. In one of Onslaugh match that I won playing with Seris instead of put "VICTORY" at the end of the match it puts "DEFENSE SUCCESFULL" and froze the game.

That Battle Pass It made me play again Overwatch (ranked matches are more balanced), and started to play League of Legends.

• PC

How players see the company right now:

alt text

• PC

@DaddyOoker seems like your team was weaker, flanks are team dependant especially the short ranged ones so imagine moji....

• Okay, more rating games... But, when the vegetables start to scream in the Casual...Here are two examples. On the first screen, my defeat on Lian. The whole match I was shouted that I was crooked and should delete the game. Then the second screen, where I immediately warned people that I need to finish the task on Ying in order to get the title and therefore I will play with the talent: "Focus lens". The entire game, both tanks and the others covered me with obscenities that they say I am useless and do nothing, but the results always come out the opposite... Burns from such games most of all, and so almost always. This is because people don't know the basic rules of the game. That good support should also do damage and control, that the frontliners are not all paint tanks, and so on. Tired

[EDITED BY MOD] - witchunting

• PC

@ShogunPukin Finally won a match. lol

20200329170000_1.jpg

• PC

Looking at these threads, I think it's safe to say that Z1's old (and probably still existent to an extent) attitude towards Hi-Rez of just yelling and screaming at them for little reason was infectious.

• @Dusklicious said in March Rage Thread:

I'm going to say this only probably a thousand more times: Quad DPS in Siege is NOT ACCEPTABLE even outside of comp.

Also point tanks who do as much as possible to AVOID the objective are GREAT, and people who whine and complain in a game about bots when there's clearly no bots on the team just deserve every report coming their way.

Just not to double post, I don't care if it is not even the meta talent for her, but Street Justice is such a pain in the @$$. I really enjoy getting executed at 1500 health out of nowhere playing a f***ing tank. Shields? Nah, we just ignore those.

I literally had a game with a flank Barik that kept spamming "capture the objective!" to a Khan. I'm not even talking about zoning around the point, I'm talking about a Barik diving the backline and flanking Strix and Viktor, and yelling at Khan for not being on point. That was a weird match. lol. My friend sarcastically said "flank Barik for the win!" after the match (we won though). The funny thing is, Barik wasn't even trolling. Barik was serious. I think some people think that Barik is an offensive tank because of his low hp and his turrets that damage.

• @HeartQueen Barik can be offensive, if you take nimble he is really fast for a tank. If there was no flank and your damage was not able to flank the strix a barik could do the job, but khan cant stand point and barik can so its kinda silly to do that unless your other tank was Inara.

I would also like to add that just because its not the normal thing you see in 90% of the matches doesnt mean it does not work.

• @Shadowpuppy said in March Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Barik can be offensive, if you take nimble he is really fast for a tank. If there was no flank and your damage was not able to flank the strix a barik could do the job, but khan cant stand point and barik can so its kinda silly to do that unless your other tank was Inara.

I would also like to add that just because its not the normal thing you see in 90% of the matches doesnt mean it does not work.

We only had Barik and Khan as our tanks. I was prepared for Khan to flank the Strix with our flank, but Barik took it upon himself. Take in mind, we had a Khan and a flank, so no idea why he wanted to flank as well. I capped point anyway because I was a support, but no idea why he wanted Khan next to me to protect me, when that's the job of the damage and him. lol.

• PC

Wow, I just had THE most toxic tank player I've ever seen. They apparently spent the entire game telling Hi-Rez to ban me, and even recording the game just because I DCed. No, Hi-Rez, ban this piece of $#!+. People like this should not be playing this game or any game. They clearly don't have the maturity or the mental capacity to behave themselves.

I even came back... 😆 Internet just DCed out of nowhere for about 5 minutes, and I see this Barik feeding, and cursing me just because I DCed. Heck, the bot almost did more damage than that f***tard... Bought the wrong items, and had 8 deaths when I got there too. But this Barik? FED WORSE THAN THE BOT.

This f***er should be named, and I would be GLAD to do so if only it were ALLOWED to... "Witch-hunts" OF THIS KIND are okay in game, but when you try to tell somebody about it on the forum? AGAINST THE RULES! I mean it's clearly okay in game because it's not taken seriously to any real degree... Yet again, this forum has a few rules that boggle my mind so why should I not be surprised.

I have to say, I've never even seen anything that toxic in League of Legends... And I've seen a lot...

• I lost a few games due to picks. I literally tell people what to pick, and they don't listen. I banned Terminus, we had an Inara, and the guy hovered over Barik. I told him yes Barik because then they wouldn't have any good tanks (before anyone says Fernando, I'm on console. Fernando is not good on console). And since we have Tyra, maelstrom Grohk, and I'm Io, we would have total point control. Especially since their damage is mostly direct, they have no blast damage. Easy win if you get if. This fucker switches to Ruckus, and let them have Barik. And we lost because he picked Ruckus against Cassie and Skye, and I told him not to. "Not Ruckus. Ruckus is countered by Skye and Cassie. You had the right idea by hovering over Barik, because Barik can defend against Cassie and Skye, but Ruckus is just a fat target. Plus we'll have point control since we have damage Grohk, Tyra, Inara, and my dog. All we need is Barik, then they won't have any tanks for the point. " He proceeds to pick Ruckus and we lost because of that.

Then another game we had Vivian and Androxus. It was against Talus and Drogoz so far. Last pick gets Lian, and I told them no. "Lian is redundant because we already have Androxus for the Drogoz and Vivian for tank shred. We need another tank, like an off tank, to help pressure the backline." Picks Lian because apparently I'm toxic for pointing out bad picks.

I hate the term "toxic" in gaming. Toxic is when you insult people. Toxic is when you afk on purpose or intentionally feed. Toxic is not telling someone that their pick likely isn't a good idea for X or Y reason(s). People say, "why don't you help noobs?" I do, and they don't listen. They do their own thing, then it turns out that I was right. And then they say bullshit like "you're toxic, so I threw."

• PC

Finding new ways to feed intentionally, are we?

Chronos Dredge.jpg

Seriously, though, rushing Chronos... On DREDGE? What? A champion who doesn't even have a cooldown for most of his abilities? You can't be serious. Oh and Morale Boost too. No Cauterize, No Wrecker (against a Barik)... And this Dredge was a special case too. He just rushed in and died. Several times.

Between this and the M40-some Maeve that somehow did 17k in a whole match, while doing absolutely nothing useful (INCLUDING BUYING CAUT AS WELL), not sure which was worse. Oh, but I also had an Andro that did worse than the both of them. This is on the same team, by the way. A bad team comp with literally everyone except a new Pip and I (just trying to Barik with, you know, no damage and a poor choice of healer against a Raum and a Vik, two of Barik's worst matchups) feeding.

By the way, I went 3/4/4 in this 0-4 match and did 6k more than the Dredge...

• PC

@Dusklicious wasn't me 🙂

Bot match to see if things are OK. Well not OK. What is this crap? We are all best damage. Got DC'd after too.
    20200331195527_1.jpg