March Rage Thread

• -Shaming allies,
    -parties with healer where the healer heals ONLY his party member(s),
    -and suicider bots
    are much more serious problems what are here for years. I paused Paladins for an indefinite period. Have fun with your posts!

• PC

Me waiting for the game to be playable again:

alt text

• PC

I found a better representation of the new improved technology:

hamster.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in March Rage Thread:

I found a better representation of the new improved technology:

hamster.jpg

Or perhaps this:
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

• PC

New improved server status page:

servers.jpg

• PC

Paladins now s**ks with it’s current state. GG

• They actually put a challange for aimbot users. Hi-Rez you supposed to prevent cheaters not indulge them.

Oh yeah also Tiber can heal himself if he shoots ice block. Real good balancing hi-rez.

• PC

@jocasela said in March Rage Thread:

They actually put a challange for aimbot users. Hi-Rez you supposed to prevent cheaters not indulge them.

Oh yeah also Tiber can heal himself if he shoots ice block. Real good balancing hi-rez.

He used to be able to hit Chakrams through Term siphon. Not even joking.

But that shouldn't be too consequential now that heal would only be for 75 per hit at rank 5. Still heals him up rather fast with Q up, though.

• PC

Wow, these Steam people are f***ing hilarious. Not only are they toxic, but they're downright hypocrites. They accuse me of having a personal vendetta against somebody who posts a laughable, nonsense review, but yet in the very same breath, they personally attack me.

Also "I don't have any hours of OW on Steam you can look." OW isn't on Steam, lol?

• Yeay. I literally have no time to play the game, and the game isn't playable anyway. Yeay.

• PC

...?

wtf.jpg

• Is it common to see folks stand around in a enemy Mal'Damba's gourd splash or Tyra's Fire bomb and die then, blame you for poor healing? Heck I even still see folks stand around in Willow's Dead Zone and Seedling AOE.

• First the downgrade, yes DOWNGRADE in that path for remove kills and best move. I don't consider an upgrade.

Second: the announcer now doesn't works. Not good on ranked matches.

Third: bad match making, far worse than Overwatch. When I was already to reach the next division, always the same, teamed with noobs, and confront with a good team, made impossible to ascend on ranks. The last time I started to another loses streak (my winning rate in this session is only 40%), with my Elo dropped for 1600 to less than 1300.

Last lost ranked game was the drop that filled the glass. I lost my patience with bugs, terrible loses streaks on ranked matches in that session, and that terrible downgrade. After a little more than 1000 hours I decided to uninstall this game on my computer, and don't play that game until Evil Mojo fix all bugs and the match making.

• PC

@TMW001 said in March Rage Thread:

Is it common to see folks stand around in a enemy Mal'Damba's gourd splash or Tyra's Fire bomb and die then, blame you for poor healing? Heck I even still see folks stand around in Willow's Dead Zone and Seedling AOE.

Your average bad tank player in a nutshell. Pains me to see it happen as a tank main.

• @Dusklicious You'd think the sudden drop in HP or I don't know the the endless warning signs of you being poisoned or on fire would make folks react to make a maneuver? Yet for some reason folks get the deer in front of a headlight syndrome.

• PC

@TMW001 said in March Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious You'd think the sudden drop in HP or I don't know the the endless warning signs of you being poisoned or on fire would make folks react to make a maneuver? Yet for some reason folks get the deer in front of a headlight syndrome.

Nope. Especially bad for tank players who don't understand it isn't your job to just soak damage... 😒 I believe I made an actual resource for people who have no idea how to tank, but I made it months ago.

EDIT: Sample Text

• PC

It's nice and refreshing to see homophobia in the chat logs... /s

• PC

Imagine a tank blaming a flank because he died... at least blame the support so it can make sense, but blaming andro (me) for his 24/7 dying doesn’t make any sense!!!!

• PC

@DambaKing

Sure it does. You are supposed to be able to eliminate all threats all the time 🙂

• PC

@DambaKing Bad flanks do exist (and are quite common at least in NA), but that sounds like the tank's issue not the flank's.