The damage indication seems off

• I used to feel like i could tell when i was taking damage and dieing felt like something.

Now i dont even realize how much damage im takeing till im dead. When i die it feels empty like the game just stopped working suddenly.
    It feels real bad.

I dont know what they removed but death just feels really bad now. Does anyone know if they changed something out side whats in the patch notes.

I have to say, i didnt think it would be a big deal but not having a kill cam, blows... I have no clue how someone outplayed me. I dont even know where Shalin is much less what he did to get in position to kill me. Its feels horrible.... This might ruin the game for new players as they are just going to die and not know why or how. No one cares who but how.

Maybe its just the super laggy Lobbie that is killing it for me but, it does not feel good.

But the indication of damage thing needs to be fixed, i guess its something i never noticed before but something is missing and it is getting me killed allot.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in The damage indication seems off:

I used to feel like i could tell when i was taking damage and dieing felt like something.

Now i dont even realize how much damage im takeing till im dead. When i die it feels empty like the game just stopped working suddenly.
    It feels real bad.

It's what I'm calling the vaporized effect I mentioned in the rage topic. It's horrible.