Matchmaking is terrible

• My friends and I just started playing on Monday and all we get matched up with are either super bad viktors or mastery 40 flanks and damages. we cant win a single match anymore because of this. We cant even get better because all we do is get obliterated by people 10x our skill level

• @Wakchi, do you and your friends know the roles of the characters each of you are using? Do you use team chat to communicate with the whole team and strategize before the match begins? Are you working together to complete the objective or are you going for your killcounts?

• PC

don't worry, it won't get better :3

• @Conrad_Max yea we know how but the last match we just played we had two flanks who both got 4 kills and under 20 thousand damage and all of the other matches we lost because of other bad teammates. Why cant we have a good matchmaking system with teammates who know how to play the game

• I would assume the game matches you with other new players. Maybe everyone is just trying to figure it out. Try support or frontline to help bring your team to victory. Having friends to play with should help a bit. It just takes time to get more familiar ... good luck.

• @TangAce said in Matchmaking is terrible:

don't worry, it won't get better :3

This cracked me up lol

• @Wakchi said in Matchmaking is terrible:

@Conrad_Max yea we know how but the last match we just played we had two flanks who both got 4 kills and under 20 thousand damage and all of the other matches we lost because of other bad teammates. Why cant we have a good matchmaking system with teammates who know how to play the game

I've played games with low level Champions and we won because we communicated and we worked together. I've also played games with high level Champions, some higher than me, and we lost because they didn't communicate and they didn't work together.